/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Must never tell a lie edition

*************READ THIS RIGHT NOW - WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png

>28 pages:
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>EXTREMELY IMPORTANT BONNER GROUP INFO: (pdf)
mega.nz/#!UNgBDIjC!SHiWMbD5aWvL4oBM3RHZa7S4L3ZGH0GdpvpK0dzBSIE

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J (embed)
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
sli.mg/a/O7c478
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
ghostbin.com/paste/zxwwn
ghostbin.com/paste/wwwek
ghostbin.com/paste/onv9t
youtube.com/watch?v=mAUFicReeMU
clintonfoundation.org/fraud-alert
archive.is/Wt2T0
sli.mg/a/GcBtve
sli.mg/a/BolH2P
sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx
cbsnews.com/news/rockefeller-family-is-exiting-the-oil-business/
cbc.ca/news/business/rockefellers-to-sell-oil-assets-as-part-of-50b-global-warming-fight-1.2773771
nytimes.com/2006/04/12/nyregion/company-finds-clinton-useful-and-vice-versa.html
gop.com/clintons-pay-to-play-payday/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-state-of-nova/post/hong-kong-tycoon-eric-hotung-ordered-to-pay-son-michael-hotung-12-million-by-fairfax-county-jury/2012/07/23/gJQA0fJY3W_blog.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/feb/10/hillary-clinton-foundation-donors-hsbc-swiss-bank
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute_for_New_Economic_Thinking
nytimes.com/2007/05/26/us/politics/26clinton.html
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=18958566
townhall.com/columnists/amandacarpenter/2007/06/01/scandal_follows_the_clintons
freebeacon.com/politics/clintons-wall-street-pal-to-serve-out-prison-term/
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1920213/posts?page=56
washingtondcparking.spplus.com/Washington-DC-455-Massachusetts-NW-Parking.html
texasdebrazil.com/locations/district-of-columbia/washington-dc/
subway.com/en-us/findastore?zip=20001
washington-dc-6047.theupsstorelocal.com/
mcbeestrategic.com/
ndi.org/
progressivereform.org/
path.org/
gandghomeimprovements.net/
americanbridgepac.org/
americansunitedforchange.org/
espionatelier.com/
publishers.org/
renocavanaugh.com/
acpm.org/
mediamatters.org/
bloomberg.com/profiles/companies/0076633D:US-square-516s-office-venture-llc
gsa.gov/graphics/pbs/pr-foia/LDC02147-SLA-5-_Z.pdf
gsa.gov
chicagobusiness.com/article/20150129/NEWS02/150129758/hillary-clintons-private-jet-use-in-senate-creates-2016-headaches
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See (Dead) → → → → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
I forgot soz

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

Thank you
You are the smartest person ever
I have changed my ways

Threadly reminder: do not respond to shills and baits. They will divert your attention.

>Miscegenation Shilling
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

>Trump General Shilling
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

>General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

>Dedicated Shilling
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

>The Art of Shilling
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png (embed)
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.

sli.mg/a/O7c478

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

It looks like from 2010 to 2013 the highest paid people were involved in filming and producing some sort of live event and doing something with the recordings:

If anynon has a link to red team plz share
>bump

Previous thread

It's too late.

I turned some of the Google Doc links into Ghostbin pastes. I trust Ghostbin a little more than Google

CF DONOR LIST
ghostbin.com/paste/zxwwn

CF TOP CONTRACTORS
ghostbin.com/paste/wwwek

And some OC i think, HSBC bank is getting some shit for laundering money, like alot of money, and they ARE connected to the Clinton Global Initiave

lol didnt link

HSBC link
ghostbin.com/paste/onv9t

:/ i really like those threads, read a lot of good stuff in there.

Even TYT covered this.
youtube.com/watch?v=mAUFicReeMU

Anyone notice this?

clintonfoundation.org/fraud-alert

IT'S TOO LATE

I stopped posting them because they seemed to distract from the research going on here.

I enjoyed the exercise though. If we get more participants it might be worthwhile to revisit.

>fake lottery emails = conspiracy info emails
delete

There's just too few of us.
It's over.

What happened with the London connection between Blair's wife and the Omani's?

And the shady Children's Investment Fund Foundation listed at 9 Clifford street with about 100 other shell companies?

We definitely need more people participating in this, but where the fuck do we find willing fags who have nothing better to do with their time and will actually believe in our cause?

It's so much more than just finding "willing fags who have nothing better to do with their time and will actually believe in our cause"
There are exponentially more people than that whose paychecks depend on keeping the criminal government afloat and always will be.
Money is more important that truth.
Money is more important than the survival of one's race.
Money is more important than the survival of culture.
Money is more important than the foundation civilization rests on.
It's over.

Money hasn't stopped us this far so why start now? Either get the fuck out of the thread or do some useful shit you fucking shiller

The following needs to be added to the OP from now on.

What's contained here is already enough to incriminate The Bonner Group, which is one of the largest DC Democrat fundraisers.

relevant notes from 4th AMA: archive.is/Wt2T0

>"The Bonner Group, warm or cold?" Hot.

Reposting my reports so far on The Bonner Group. I'm busy writing up the 4th report, hopefully will be ready tomorrow or Tuesday. There's a lot of work to be done here.

First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve

Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P

Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6

>About the Third Report
This is more of a guide than a report. There are a SIGNIFICANT amount of leads presented in this report. I haven’t had the time yet to dig into any lead, as most of my work has been analyzing IRS 990’s (I haven't even begun to discuss that yet). What I’m providing here is the guidance to enable others to investigate these leads further.
Please take the time to understand what’s being said in this report. This will enable you to become an actual researcher and discover new information, rather than depending on reports from the news media.

DC Property Information Verification System:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
DC’s Business License Verification Database:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
DC’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Database:
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx

Tasks for /CFG/
Follow up on leads presented from the Work Permit notes
Dig up dirt on all Basic Business Licenses connected to 455 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC, 20001
Find a way to get more details on the Certificates of Occupancy linked to 455 Mass.

Thoughts on Michael Brown's mother being invited to speak at the convention?

you guys don't have a wiki for all this info?

Don't fucking give up now. Wish I could help more but busy atm studying for the bar the last month or so. Soon you will have another hand. You had to expect most people would jump ship when things cooled off. Keep moving.

Never give in, never give in, never, never, never-in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.

Also, someone in the last thread was asking for access to LexisNexis, pretty sure I still have access to at least the legal portion even though I graduated a few months ago- helpful?

>clintonfoundationinvestigation.com

You mean like most of the others have already gotten out? Gladly, purging my offline archive as well.
Bye.

it's just to rile up the blacks, get them all emotional

>inb4 Mikey was a good boy, he go to church he go to skoo, he dindu nuffin

>most
>already gotten out

Wew lad, that's some shit tier bait, have fun on /y/

Never give up hope!

What we need is something big to revive the enthusiasm of those less dedicated

Not yet. I've been busy just documenting what I uncovered the past two weeks. I'm counting on /CFG/ to investigate the leads I've presented in these 3 reports so far while I'm wrapping things up on my end. Then, I'll work to connect the dots, edit all information into one legible report.

5 bumps
Nice shows how scared you are

>join bot net
>lie
>steal
Yep this is hillery

I noticed something in the last AMA that's been driving me crazy, the line "do gold and oil flow in opposite directions" and something about oil was driving me crazy.

The Rockefeller family started liquidating it's oil assets way back in 2014 to "fight global warming" which makes NO sense on several levels. Then in May 2016, they liquidated ALL of their oil assets.

cbsnews.com/news/rockefeller-family-is-exiting-the-oil-business/

cbc.ca/news/business/rockefellers-to-sell-oil-assets-as-part-of-50b-global-warming-fight-1.2773771

I'm not sure if this is important or not, but I study macro economics as a hobby. This strongly suggests to me that the rockefeller's new about the oncoming oil glut, and started selling early, 2 years or so before it hit in full force.

Oil and gold working both ways works similarly in the market. Oil prices going up, or being bought means a bet on economic growth, whereas gold means the opposite.

If fbi user is right in his assessment that the US and the world is going into a "Lost Decade" of stagflation (the most reasonable outcome with the current financial environment), then gold is going to become a growth asset for a long period of time since it's "immune" (price will vary, but that's why it's a safe haven anyway) to the flunctuation of currency. This'll make gold over the coming financial craziness an amazing investment if you have the money.

What do you think Sup Forums. Not trying to link the rockefeller's the clinton foundation necessarily, but gold purchases, gold investments, and gold mines, dates of oil liquidation holdings, etc, might give us another avenue of investigation.

Worth it, or red herring?

how big is all your cfg stuff put together?

One of the largest DC Democrat fundraisers, who has broght in over 100 Million over the past 10 years, has never been properly registered as a Professional Solicitor. They're directly related to The Democracy Alliance, Clinton, David Brock, and more.

If that doesn't get you enthused, I don't know what will.

Please, read my reports and follow my leads.

This seems like it'd be more of "they knew/manipulated the economy for this to happen". We'd have to find actual connections between them and the CF

The Umbridge comparison is brilliant. Play it up more

Well, look at it this way, if Soros is running the show (And from what I've read of clinton, she works the same), pay your people well. That would mean that a lot of people of interest should do pretty well from brexit where most of the market didn't, right?

bump

What happens after the report is done?

Does anyone else think when Delores cut into Harry's hand "I shall not tell lies", it kind of undermined the whole struggle against Voldermort, I mean couldn't one of the more powerful wizards just cast a spell and it cut the dark wizards throat or something like that?

>HRC Private Jet Travel:
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

This is assuming 2014 is a typo on the spreadsheet.

keep on memeing
more things will happen

well the rockerfellers have some gold interests in liberia and soros played a huge hand in making Sirleaf president including her nobel prize. I think he may have healped get the american base in liberia as well.

Wow, isn't the new york times pretty liberal? When was this published, does this mean the tide will turn against her?

>deeper

gtfo shill
nobody thinks you're a fucking news page

>2006

nytimes.com/2006/04/12/nyregion/company-finds-clinton-useful-and-vice-versa.html

If she did favours or Corning after she received money that is corrupt.

If she did things that enticed Corning to make donations to here that is also bad.

Could use your help on that. I'm good at digging up dirt, making connections and building a case, but I'm not good at marketing.

The google doc admins think what I've published so far warrants IRS/State Attorney General Investigations, and I've only published about half of what I've found.

oh, nvm

>. I'm good at digging up dirt, making connections and building a case
What is your process?

She's been in bed with Corning since at least 2002

gop.com/clintons-pay-to-play-payday/

Explained here
Dig until your head starts spinning, then dig some more. It's not hard, you've just got to be thorough.

Okay, it's over. Hillary did it, she's gonna catch all of the votes.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wWf397ZI0Y

yeah she sure clinched the youth vote on that one ;)

And I thought Obama's jokes were cringeworthy...

Nice work! Now animate her being dragged off into the woods to be raped by centaurs.

Is here speech writer trying to subvert her campaign with this shit? Wow.

BUMP

Now go spread this across Twitter.

Heres a chinese cuck who gave between 500k and a million.
Catching some shit over a house and John Keryy
washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-state-of-nova/post/hong-kong-tycoon-eric-hotung-ordered-to-pay-son-michael-hotung-12-million-by-fairfax-county-jury/2012/07/23/gJQA0fJY3W_blog.html

ghostbin.com/paste/onv9t
HSBC Connections

>The identities of Clinton supporters who banked with HSBC in Geneva are contained in internal bank data leaked by a HSBC computer expert turned whistleblower, Hervé Falciani.

>Leaked files from HSBC’s Swiss banking division reveal the identities of seven donors to the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation with accounts in Geneva.

>Donated, in total, as much as $81m.

More... theguardian.com/us-news/2015/feb/10/hillary-clinton-foundation-donors-hsbc-swiss-bank

Nice find m8

Another DNC insider Raising Money for the Clintons and Her Campaigns

Great thoughts. I caught on to the too. I've started putting together some pieces of how Soros is related to central banks since he tends to make a killing off of them. Gonna be a busy week at work, but there is absolutely a connection.

See Soros’s Institute for New Economic Thinking. It was funded by Rockefeller. Also Paul Volcker is heavily involved. There are numerous connections between this organization and the CF, albeit once or twice removed. Check it out. Will get back to this later this week.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute_for_New_Economic_Thinking

we've had a similar amount of posters the whole time.
It's just slowing down as everyone gets involved in different things.
I used to be very active, but now much of my time is spent doing media outreach and updating the website and much of my contribution is bumping,
Concern trolls are a joke.

And they're right, I've been looking at it and their financials make no sense for what the purport to do. This is a solid base of info. Don't stop, I won't

>"memes"
>phonebanking
>We need to revive the enthusiasm
You guys realize you're essentially r/sandersforpresident now, don't you?

Donald Bump

>epicdemic
epidemic

Goose Bump

bump x 2

lol

keep up the good work guys!
bump

Bump. See you all in the am.

night mane

>HRC Private Jet Travel:
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
>InfoUSA

I couldn't find any info on where she went on that date.
>But, it doesn't seem like a coincidence that on that same day, the chairman of InfoUSA, Vinod Gupta, made a 15k campaign contribution.

Vins ties with the Clintons run deep. He's been throwing them money for years, letting them use his jets for vacations, even getting in trouble with his stockholders for buying them (Bill probably) a yacht with an all female crew in the Virgin islands with company $.

nytimes.com/2007/05/26/us/politics/26clinton.html

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=18958566

townhall.com/columnists/amandacarpenter/2007/06/01/scandal_follows_the_clintons

freebeacon.com/politics/clintons-wall-street-pal-to-serve-out-prison-term/

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1920213/posts?page=56

I did some basic digging on the businesses operating out of 455 Massachusetts. Here's what I found.

SP Plus Corporation
washingtondcparking.spplus.com/Washington-DC-455-Massachusetts-NW-Parking.html
>Parking garage

Texas de Brazil
Suite 100
texasdebrazil.com/locations/district-of-columbia/washington-dc/
>Brazillian steakhouse

Subway
1st Floor
Mass Ave Office Bldg Foodcourt
subway.com/en-us/findastore?zip=20001
>Five dollar footlongs

UPS Store
washington-dc-6047.theupsstorelocal.com/
>Just another street facing UPS location

McBee Strategic
12th Floor
mcbeestrategic.com/
>McBee Strategic drives results for our clients across a wide range of industries, from Fortune 100 companies to innovators, both domestic and international. We provide competitive advantage, insight into media and political challenges, and build and protect brands through communications and government affairs campaigns.

National Democratic Institute (NDI)
8th Floor
ndi.org/
>NDI is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, nongovernmental organization that has supported democratic institutions and practices in every region of the world for more than three decades.

Center for Progressive Reform
#150-513
progressivereform.org/
>The Center for Progressive Reform is a nonprofit research and educational organization with a network of Member Scholars working to protect health, safety, and the environment through analysis and commentary.

Program for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH)
Suite 1000
path.org/
>PATH is the leader in global health innovation. An international nonprofit organization, we save lives and improve health, especially among women and children.

G&G Home Improvements
Ste 304
>Roofing and siding guys. Maybe running an office out of the building.
gandghomeimprovements.net/

American Bridge
6th Floor
americanbridgepac.org/

Americans United for Change
americansunitedforchange.org/
>They list a PO box on their site. Maybe operate out of the 4th floor on Mass.

Espion Atelier
espionatelier.com/
>Fashion designer

Association of American Publishers
Suite 700
publishers.org/
>The Association of American Publishers (AAP) is the largest U.S. trade association for the consumer, educational, professional and scholarly publishing industry.
>They also list a New York Address

Reno and Cavanaugh, PLLC
Suite 400
renocavanaugh.com/
> Established in 1977, Reno & Cavanaugh (R&C) is a national law firm with a mission to strengthen communities across the country.

American College of Preventive Medicine
Suite 200
acpm.org/
>The American College of Preventive Medicine (ACPM) is a professional medical society of more than 2,700 preventive medicine and public health physicians who manage, research, and influence population health.

Media Matters for America
mediamatters.org/
>Launched in May 2004, Media Matters for America put in place, for the first time, the means to systematically monitor a cross section of print, broadcast, cable, radio, and Internet media outlets for conservative misinformation - news or commentary that is not accurate, reliable, or credible and that forwards the conservative agenda - every day, in real time.
>PO box listed on the site.

Square 516s Office Venture LLC
bloomberg.com/profiles/companies/0076633D:US-square-516s-office-venture-llc
>Can't find a website or office number. Linked to GSA mentioned in the Bonner docs via a lease agreement I found
gsa.gov/graphics/pbs/pr-foia/LDC02147-SLA-5-_Z.pdf
gsa.gov
>GSA provides "workspace to more than 1 million federal civilian workers, oversees the preservation of more than 480 historic buildings, and facilitates the federal government's purchase of high-quality, low-cost goods and services from quality commercial vendors."
>More digging needed.

I hope this helps a bit in clearing up the layout of the building,

Found it:

>Clinton flew from White Plains, New York, to Washington to pick up top aide Huma Abedin on the way to Charleston, South Carolina, on December 30, 2005, according to records kept by the Senate.

>They rode aboard InfoUSA's jet, which company founder Vinod Gupta, a close family friend, often used to transport and entertain the Clintons and other recognizable figures, according to court filings. Hillary Clinton billed the Senate for $858 to fly on his company's plane

In the same article was the next highlighted company on the sheet:

>Three days after the trip to Providence, Clinton told the Economic Club of Chicago that the public and private sectors must work together to build a stronger economy. She flew back to Washington on an Abbott Laboratories plane at a cost of $475.93.

bump

bump

Hello [insert name of podunk state of inbreeders],
(*cacophony of cheering chimp cretins*)

My name is Donny-J and I love every, single one of you great, great fat pleb--PEOPLE. All of you are awesome Americans who fruitfully spend every second of your days posting very, very amazing memes of me. You are everything that will make America great again ("MAGA")! Honestly, you must have all been of top tier, Jewish inbreeding (like me!). I mean, I know it's enjoyable making fun of the the Sarlacc Pit incarnate, Hillary, and her many e-mail security lapses. But... holy hell!, do you guys take it to a whole new level of greatness! This is even better than jacking off to Ivanka's toddler nudes!

Don't be a stranger -- just hit me with your best NON policy related questions. I'm literally perfect... and very, very rich! I was top in my 'Ripping Off the Proletariat Tax-Payer Using Bankruptcy' class at Trump University(tm) and have the record for most Polish slave labourers used on a single, domestic U.S. contruction project! What financial frauds has Hillary committed?... other than establishing a chairtable foundation for retards -- kek! (*gesticulates like a cerebral palsy sufferer*) I also bankrupted four(4) straight, stripper-filled, Triad financed casinos; used my silver spoon to dodge five(5) drafts (no P.O.W.'s on me!); and have my pseudonym festoooned all over my buildings... just like those rapper nogs (I just had "DRUMPF 4 IVANKA" inked along my dry, jew-cut micro penis... shit was so ca$h!)

You are all great, great Americans and I want you to vote hugley for me come election time -- we will win bigly! Thanks for making me disgustingly rich agai--AMERICA great again!

(pic related: It's me, my big hands and my hot, hooked-nosed cum-bunny)

>Forgot source:
chicagobusiness.com/article/20150129/NEWS02/150129758/hillary-clintons-private-jet-use-in-senate-creates-2016-headaches

We are not only MAGA fags, I am a Bernout and I will say

NO FUCKING SHILL WILL STOP THIS

thanks and gtfo of American politics when ur from the other side of the fucking planet

Bump

Bumping ,

I got kinda worried i was looking for the CFG general and had to ctrl-f to find it

This, we have Johnsonites, Jillinsteins, BernieBros and Trumpkins all united against corruption