Goldblum is playing an obscure character known as the Grandmaster, an ancient...

>Goldblum is playing an obscure character known as the Grandmaster, an ancient, ancient being who has mastered all the games of skill and chance of every race in the multiverse, and who once played a game against Death itself to win immortality for the Elders.

really? can it get ANY MORE retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elders_of_the_Universe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah there's a guy who talks to fish

Just some Dr. strange shit.

Sounds like a fucking comic book movie to me

Finally we can stop pretending this shit's even mildly grounded in reality and just go full Cosmic. Shit's gonna be hype.

Made me laugh though

What's your problem bro? Can't handle FUN!!!!!

>tfw Jeff Goldblum topdecks lethal again

Let me guess... The purple guy will end up killing him for fun because they literally have no other characters that were adapted from the comics.

What's wrong with his ears

Jeff Goldblum makes Jew kino

I can't have watched this more than two months ago.
And I cannot remember ANYTHING about it. What the fuck film is this. All I know is I saw it

This is from Thor Ragnarok, which has not come out yet.

You may be thinking of The Fifth Element.

This is the kind of dude who plays chess with the Collector.

So he's Yugi?

Jurassic Park

nice

>All aliens look like humans

So what's the Marvel excuse for that

Well they are "brothers" in a way. Both are Elders of the Universe and refer to each other as "brother."

>can it get ANY MORE retarded?

Yeah. You could be in the movie.

>Elders of the Universe

What are they exactly? Some super powerful alien race?

they are children's fairytales

Kek

What did google mean by this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elders_of_the_Universe
They're not celestials or abstracts or whatever in the Marvel cosmology. They're just really really fucking old, and come from the oldest intelligent life in the universe.

So they've accumulated a lot of power and knowledge in that time.

Above them you have Celestials are on the same power level as them, but Cosmic Entities, and Galactus are above them. Galactus is actually a survivor from the previous universe before the big bang.

>Celestials
>Elders of the Universe
Deepest lore

Humans are created in the image of Celestials.

google knows you and adapts itself, results are tailored on yourself
this is what I get

They should've stuck with the blue skin look. That would've been really retarded.

That actually sounds fucking cool

Its he no game no life shino(male) ?

did you just have a stroke?

What the absolute fuck I saw this exact same thread the other day.

SPECIFICALLY these two replies. Is it a meme? Are they legit shilling this movie? Is it just an autist?

Does this guy the same character form the new justice league movie or his he for this new other movie where his defenitly for sure Jeff gold loom that I can't tell again which Characterdes play in the DC moves?

...our guy? I guess he's more of /tg/'s guy

DON'T ASK QUESTIONS GOYIM!

OK but look at my 5

In the Marvel universe the Celestials fill the 'founder species' trope i
n that they engineered the weird genetic shit on earth that created the human race and led to all the superpowers and mutations etc.

Other planets and civilizations have made note of the fact that there are an unusual number of superpowed beings on earth, which is part of why they (mostly) leave earth alone.

kek'd

niggers are so repulsive looking

but do they expect one of them in the fire

> Won a game against Death.

Chakan the Forever Fabulous

maybe develop an ethnic bioweapon and just kill them all then you absolutely useless moron?

> Master of games

> Outwitted by Thor and Hulk, the two dumbest Avengers.

Careful with that teleporter, Mr. Grandmaster.

Comic explanation is that Celestials fuck with the burgeoning dominant species of every planet to have a humanoid shape like them because they're more interesting that way.

Biological explanation: convergent evolution?

Fpbp

death is a character in the marvel universe you mug.

Doesn't he have an infinity stone?

So is this Peter's dad or what?

what did Sup Forums mean by this?

Nah that's Kurt Russel.

>obscure character
you obviously never read comics

Earth Girls Are Easy

He's obscure in the comics too, fucktard.

>(((Deja vu)))

I haven't seen a single marvel cinematic cesspool movie since iron man (2008) and my google is least retarded

Really fired up my synapses

>tfw I made a MSpaint scene from that movie for one of those "draw a scene, others guess what movie" for that movie and nobody ever got it

Kek, this sounds like a good comedy premise if they can do it right. I get kind of an 8 bit theater vibe from it

So's Black Widow, but that didn't stop the MCU.

What's so retarded about it? I'm no Marvelfag but that sounds awesome.

Black fucking Widow is not at all obscure in any medium, what the fuck. Go back to Sup Forums or wherever it is you crawled from.

>he is just learning that shilling is real

>it's another Hulk is the bad guy episode

dude, you just went full retard. Before IM2, BW was Daredevil's splooge mopper.

I think it is set up for thanos to beat him showing what the marvel universe is up against. If he has a gem.

It's gonna be 100% Loki who tricks him into releasing Hulk and Thor.

What's his favourite edition of warhammer though?

Just a bunch of Valkyries doing Valkyrie stuff.

DELETE THIS

Which one of these is playing the valkyrie?

The Hulk is the smartest Avenger when he wants to be. Though Hulk hasn't met a lot of problems he couldn't just smash

I think Iron Man 2 has been out for more than half your life, but let me enlighten you to the fact that her notability was zero before then.

I had been reading comics for several years before then and I knew her as the chick in Ultimates that fucked Tony and killed Hawkeye's family and the chick from Daredevil that fucked him after his wife killed herself.

Wasn't till post-Scarjo that they tried to squeeze her into shit like Secret Avengers and writers still had no idea what to do with her.

Hulk body with Banner mind would be super fun if they decide to make a WWH movie.

Aquaman is going to be one of the most badass, deep and complex DCEU characters, nice try marvelcucks.

the only reason why Thanos(the big baddy in the next Avengers movie) does what he does is to win the affection of the personification of death, whom he admires.

And this is how the movies will end.

Wouldn't mind desu

Ultimate plot twist: this is Superman's real origin story.