So who else has been watching the new MST3K all day Sup Forums?

So who else has been watching the new MST3K all day Sup Forums?

Honestly, it's bretty gud. I was really worried that they were going to politicize the jokes or do some of those intentionally bad new movies, but it's really just like the old show. What do you think, sirs?

sauce on the semen demon

post the cream queen's teets

No idea who she is. The movie is called Avalanche and the shot only lasts like a second.

I'm liking it, just got done with the second episode. The riffs are way too frequent sometimes still. Hows the pacing later on?

Gettin just a little better each episode I think. I hope they keep making them now that they've worked out some of that stuff.

Don't leak the episodes before they're out on Netflix then. And yeah can only get better I think.

where am I supposed to watch this crap at?

I have certainly not leaked the episodes. Just a screenshot and a movie title in this thread...

Only backers over a certain level have access now. The rest of you proles can get it on Netflix starting Friday.

Sorry dude came across more accusatory than I meant. Seems like wishful thinking anyway, Internets gonna do what it does.

>don't leak the episodes before they're out on Netflix then
Shut up, cuck.

It isn't funny, just like before.

Anyone got a torrent?

Patton Oswalt ruined it

>in the original series Joel once opened his umbrella and held it over a nude lady in a movie
Ah, continuity.

for shame.

Erin Gray from the '70s Buck Rogers TV show made a cameo. As did someone else from an old sci-fi show.

dropped

>not being smart enough to find a flaw in the vhx api and ripping your own eps

>Wheaton

Dropped.

One screenshot of a blink-and-you'll-miss-it cameo and already you idiots are triggered. Never change, Sup Forums.

I try to enjoy it, but I have to fast forward past all of Wifekiller's scenes.

I used to spank my adolescent meat to her when I was a wee lad.

Does it come with a free sex change too, you fucking homos?