/heem/ - JUST

melmagazine.com/this-doctor-thinks-he-found-a-way-to-treat-cte-so-why-wont-anyone-fund-his-research-6e736caa05d

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RWUX_C4ptKU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Donald Trump and fuck /heem/. That's my blunt message.

kill yourselves
not really

imagine a man shaving 10 years off your life and then kissing you and telling you he loves you while you struggle to remember your own name and what day of the week of it is, my sides.

Sounds like prison

Not a fluke :)

So much for white power

gotta love Chris

Conor McGregor is about to get dethroned by a big ass hybrid samoan abo for best striking undefeated fighter in the toughest division

careful you'll rev up the guy who spends all his time responding to mentions of Bisping

If Romero can't beat Whittaker in the rematch then who can beat Whittaker?

Both Weidman get Gastlum would get knocked out by him.

Greece is taking a nap

The Chris's reaction though holy shit.

Is there anyone in MW that can stop Romero, other than Whittaker?

Rent free

Jacare

>Spainsperg humps DC's leg
>DC loses

>Poland humps Joanna's leg
>Joanna loses

>BisFag humps Bisping's leg
>Bisping loses

>Black Star humps Ngannou's leg
>Ngannou loses

>Greece humps Luke's leg
>Luke loses

Jacare already held him close, I really like his odds over 5

Losing to Masvidal and Darren Till doesn't make me think he's done, and Yancy is too sloppy anyway

Why was Luke even going for the check hook? Yoel was obviously going to follow up the double jab and Luke left his chin straight out there

You forgetting that he also lost to old man Lawler?
>Yancy is too sloppy anyway
Yancy is a bad stylistic match-up cause Cowboy can't fight moving backwards just like Luke. If you pressure him a little he breaks.

He got punched in the temple, not the chin

Bisbong fan
Poor Luke

Gastelum doesn't get ko'd by Whittaker so easily lol. Gastelum actually has the best chance against Whittaker than anyone in the division. Actually take a second to think about the fight. Seriously kelvin doesn't match up well with the top 5 but against Whittaker I actually like his chances.

he's out from the first shot, absolutely brainscrambled.

Why would anyone want to be a ufc mma fighter?

At least you can pad your records against cans and still be a superstar in boxing

>Weidman in the back

>Conquers rugby
>Conquers MMA
>United Samoa and Australia

Whats next Tai?

Luke was praying to his lord and savior science for the win we all know how that ends.

Extreme casual here. So Yoel missed the weight, that means rockhold ''wins'' anyway, i mean gets the belt or what?

Boxers get hit even harder and have more brain damage.

>someone loses every fight
wow

when does Rockshit's motivation to train come from? I mean after getting brutalized by a one eyed old cunt and now a walking steroid, someone should check on him at the Hyatt makes sure he's not swinging from the rafters or on a high enough floor to take a header

Usually people are stupid, or they're actually good enough to become millionaires

this
I picked/wanted Yoel to win but I didn't want Rockhold totally deleted. I don't know why either, I've never been a fan of his.

That face on Chris. LMFAO!

Alright, left his head straight out there.

Nobody gets the "belt" but its a fake belt anyway so nobody cares

>Why was Luke even going for the check hook?
Bad habit he never unlearned.

Reminder that Jacare got robbed in their strikeforce fight.

This sport is the next step before SmashTV and Colisseum 2029.

Show's how boorish and decayed the west is.

inb4 Weimar Rep., Rome, etc.

I would feel bad for Luke but he needs to stop being such a smug prick when he hasn't proved shit.
>fucked up as champ
>fucked up his return
Stop talking about being the best please.

No, it doesnt. It means cuckold gets some of YR purse and that YR can't win the belt. But it was a stupid interim belt anyway so who cares. An interim belt is just number one contender in modern UFC so he didn't care.

Look at how fucking fast he throws that left, goddamn!!!

literally redddit with ben redddit

when will godless redddit heathens learn

No one gets a belt now, but the UFC will give Romero the title shot anyway since the Interim belt is just a promotion gimmick.

Why doesn't fluke just surf and grapple, why the fuck does he have to get cte ruin what could be a nice life as a turbo chad.

>when does Rockshit's motivation to train come from?

theres no other occupation in the world that will pay him as much? they all fight for money my man

>Laughing watching someone getting KO'd in front of you
Chris confirmed heartless.

Rockhold wins nothing. All it means is Yoel doesn't get the belt when he wins, so no one has the interim belt but the interim belt was bullshit to begin with and either way Yoel is probably next for Whitaker so whichever way you look at it, it was a #1 contender fight.

The only thing Yoel missing weight does is give UFC slight leeway for them to pull some bollocks and shove someone else into the title picture, like sudden GSP but that's unlikely to happen and I imagine Yoel will get the next shot. The thing about Yoel with this one is he did take it on short notice so you can't be too hard on him for missing the weight

I could see Kelvin against Romero, KG's got excellent boxing and Tyson-esque head movement, plus the ability to put serious pressure. I don't think he does well against Jacare or Puke Rocked Cold given his weak submission defense, but he can definitely outbox Yoel and maybe Whittaker, that'd be close.

Honestly, plenty of guys can stop him, getting heemd by someone doesn't mean you can't ever beat him. There are loads of matchups that proved this yet you fucks still fall for the memes.

>hammerfists your lead leg

>Tyson-esque head movement

What will his legacy be, /heem/?

>Some goofs were trying to say Yoel's striking sucks and even arguing that Luke was better on the feet

And this was the main event?
I'd be pissed if i bought this ppv

That "loss" didn't prove much, he showed he was able to take the body shots better at welterweight than at 155.

I don't Yancy will be able to pressure cowboy is what I am saying, he's not defencelessly sound enough like Masvidal and doesn't have the speed or size of Till, he's going to have to deal with the threat of the takedown and striking of Cerrone. We will see.

he's cringing you mega autist

It's Stockholm syndrome for from that knee

Yes, boxers have worse brain damage because huge pillows on your hands softens the blows just enough to not put your lights out. CTE still can happen either way but repeated slams of your brain is bad.

The worst part is actually the weight cut. The weight cut, the way many fighters do it is fucking retarded. Instead of just fasting, they dehydrate themselves right before the fight. A dehydrated brain takes 3-4 days to rehydrate. So dehydrated fighters weighting in 24 hours in advance have brains that rattle around worse because no fluid up there.

It was a good fight, the original main event fell through.
It was for the Interim belt, and the card was in Australia and had lots of Australians on it.

Some cards these days are weak though

Just thinking about the force generated makes me feel. Rough night for Rockhold, can't even fathom his pain, mental and physical.

I hope he does it. He has zero personality and is just a cocky atheist brainlet.

hes just about dumb enough to read cue cards and become a host of some dumb show so i can see him doing that, maybe a fear factory rip off thing or a travel show or something

Would the fight been any different if Yoel was an orthodox fighter?

Luke wasn't able to set up any body kicks because they're both lefties.

>UFC 221 did 3 million at the gate
Not bad I thought it would do less

Did Rockhold or Romero show for the press conference?

What was eating Rockhold? He was not himself from weigh in, to walk out, to knock out.

>If Yoel Romero wasn't Yoel Romero would the fight be different?

user...

He could make way more from modeling and other shit. If he quits before his CTE gets too bad he might even land an acting role

Luke CAN be better on the feet if you're orthodox.

Actually, huge "pillows" allow you to punch harder without hurting your hands.

Only the gay half of Rome fell to degeneracy
the better half lasted 1000 extra years

>can't tell basic human expression
He's smiling as Luke goes down and then he kinda restrains himself from letting it out and it turns into an awkward cringe, probably remembering what Yoel did to him too

He was so fucking out of it after the first strike, didn't even pay attention to Yoel grabbing his hair to pull his chin up for the 2nd blow.

yes it makes a huge difference. southpaws go their whole career beating up retard orthodoxes who dont know how to beat southpaws. ALL southpaws know is how to take advantage of orthodoxes. they buckle when its southpaw v southpaw unless theyre very good or can change stance to orthodox

That australian kid on the bike ruined his confidence

Roflmfao.

See

fucking lol
>you can't fight with a shirt on?

>Deletes your long term and short term memory then goes and eats Maccas

>That "loss" didn't prove much
Are you serious m8? He almost got KO'd in that fight in round 1, again cause of pressuring and Lawler not giving him any space to move or fight at range.
>I don't Yancy will be able to pressure cowboy is what I am saying
Have you ever watched more than one Yancy fight? Damn he's a pressure fighter through and through, he's like a long lost Diaz brother also you said Cerrone would be able to submit him if it hits the ground. Yancy has better jiu jitsu than him and is also the bigger man. Bad fight for Cowboy.

Who revved you up?

Why the fuck would you get a tattoo on your beer gut, those things are gonna look like melted car tires

*ignores Anik while misspelling "hafta" on the mic*
*drinks piss out of a shoe*

>J-Jon was roiding the first time

What are you supposed to do. Luke gave Chris a beatdown and took his belt. Romero almost took Chris head off with that knee.

i guess you have to laugh at the sitation somehow.

cause its a cultural thing and not a gay /fit/ thing where you do it for aesthetics

?

He was roiding throughout his career.

Yeah, and barely any KOs hapoen in boxing. Almost no "one hit" quick KOs happen. This is beneficial in MMA. Its obvious, look at Ali.

/box/ is tearing Luke apart

based hunt

>Any mention of Jacare gives you PTSD
You okay there lad?

2,3 Jacare.

you mean you posted it there then posted this to try and get people to post in your dead sport general?

*Heems you with a broken leg*

youtube.com/watch?v=RWUX_C4ptKU

>Yes, boxers have worse brain damage because huge pillows on your hands softens the blows just enough to not put your lights out.

I think it's more the fact that boxers stand in the pocket and punch each other in the head for the entire fight. The gloves don't reduce punching force, and in fact make it easier to throw many hard shots to the skull.

For sure Weidman is a GOAT my guy. LMAO at all you faggots who still claimed him and Cuckhold as your boys.

Nah i just watched the Jacare fight yeserday because i was hyped for this one tn.

Jacare did more damage by land single right hands that would wobble Luke. And he would get takedowns but Luke would instantly get up. Then Luke would punch and kick at Jacare like he was a punching bag doing Combos and do little damage but win on fight metrics. Jacare landed like 60 hits and Luke like 140. Jacare lost but Luke didnt "win"

He talks about being the best to psyche himself up. He's mentioned how he thinks you need to believe you're the best so you aren't hesitating and second guessing yourself during the fight. That 'believe, conceive, achieve' line is the same thing. He had a social anxiety book on his shelf during the UFC 194 embedded, so all the things he talks about come across to me as someone reassuring themselves and calming their nerves.