>le no trophies man
>le comically oversized cranium man
>le overrated mouthbreathing mong

can you be this sore?
go back to cr or missis ass licking

>le settle for less man
>le flop for Englel man
>le come up short at the end man

I certainly hope it goes either to him, kdb or nerman this year.

I m 200% bored by this messi/ronaldo

>Statpad
How?

There’s no chance Kane’s getting because Spurs and England are winning 0.

I’d say top 5 odds are.

1.Messi
2.Neymar
3.Ronaldo
4.KDB
5.Maybe Kane

>Ronaldo
>implying either portugal or real will win anything this season

Real/Portgual didn't win anything in 2013 either; guess who won it?

Messi was set to win it, but Ronaldo cried at Blatter and he rigged the vote

From based Reddit

the fuck does open play even mean?

anything not a penalty is an open play

Messifaggots are a cancer on this board. You're literally criticizing a forward for scoring goals. What the fuck is wrong with you? Why do you even pretend to like football, ameritard?

Probably means from a set piece

No he isn't. He's criticizing the idea that you can call someone the best in the world when all they do is tap in compared to more versatile players like De Bruyne

His only hope is Spurs progressing in the CL or somehow having a great World Cup. There's no way a PL player is winning it on league form alone, same applies for KDB.

someone has to do the finishing. if its so easy then why don't you sub in for striker to take balls from your boyfriend de brown?

>checkmate athiests

>no (no) trophies

Yeah who cares they just score goals dribbling past Huddersfield defenders is clearly more important than constantly being in a position to score goals lol just le tap in xD its so easy lol

theyre just going to give it to messhit again because they saw him on a pepsi commercial and it saves them actually watching players

>versatile players like the belgian Tom Huddlestone

>if it's so easy then why don't you sub in for striker to take balls from your boyfriend de brown
Not everybody has a billion dollar midfield to make easy goals

What you faggots don't understand is that Kane is young still. KDB is also but he is not a striker. Kane will become the GOAT when messi and Ronaldo finally fuck off to MLS.

>same applies for KDB.

Wonder how far City would have to go in the CL before he's considered. Assuming they win all the domestic cups there's surely not much else he can do. Meanwhile Nerman will get top 3 for doing a rabona over some butchers and bakers.

>when all they do is tap in
He doesn't just tap in though. Kane was dropping deep into the midfield yesterday, and could have had an assist or two if his teammates could put away chances. He's really developed in the last couple of seasons and does contribute to their attack with more than just finishing.

>set piece goals don't count

>critizes player
>OMG MESSIFAG
are swedes really this retarded?

Yes, they do

>I like him for his personality and sense of humor

He has one league assists this season. For someone who's improving in that area that's shit

They totally do. The chart is just comparing how the goals have been scored. Lol at all the counter Liverpool goals

I fucking hate watch spurs because he gets about 30% of the player-cam time.

Even if he isn't currently doing anything the camera just loves a nice zoom in on him, it makes me fucking sick. Is it some sort of joke among the Cameramen to try and catch him and his big gaping mouth every 2 minutes.

Are you mad Romania has some of the best internet but not the next best striker in the world?

The ideal striker should have 0 assists. Only a beta striker would pass the ball to a teammate if he's confident he can smash the ball into the net himself.

what's their problem, lads?

Sponsors want the stars on TV. Nobody wants close ups of Ryan Mason.

*criticizes