Could a homogenous black country, led by blacks work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uDs_GuVCShA?t=1m36s
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There have been dozens of attempts and they all failed. My answer is no.

>Blacks
>Work

Sure. Just look at how successful Zimbabwe is ever since they kicked out all those oppressive whites.

Old Ethiopian Empire was not that bad

It's hard to say because every homogeneous black country either has retarded Islamism or tribal warfare.

what are Africa and Liberia??

Ancient Egypt was incredibly sucessful

That is some low energy bait.

>blacks
>work

The only moderately successful one was Biafra, but it failed.

This senpai tbqh

Ethiopians are white.

only in a Marvel film

I think it would basically be like any other all-black community, which is to say it would be a violent, low-income shithole with skyhigh murder rates. The main difference is they wouldn't have whitey to blame their problems on anymore, and no more gibsmedats. Eventually I'm sure they'd blame all of their problems on white colonialism or some bullshit, some leftist Hollywood faggot would make a documentary showing how shitty their living conditions are and claim it was all whitey's fault because colonialism or some bullshit, enough libshits would see the film and whine until the government opened the floodgates and let a fuckton of them immigrate, and we'd be right back where we started.

If whites can't keep Jews out of their government, blacks sure as hell won't be able to either.

Yes.

Take every black person in America. Give them an IQ test. Take every one of them with an iq of more than 110 and put them in a new country of your own creation somewhere.

Boom. Homogenous black country with black leaders, yoy just have to take the creme de la creme.

>Black
>IQ more than 110

>see Liberia

Botswana has been fairly successful, but they're running out of diamonds

Egypt worked pretty well.

Great joke. You should consider a career in comedy.

That's not even a bait.

>pula

What is that coat of arms from?

yes of course, Rhodesia was a hellhole specially when compared to the amazing life in Zimbabwe

Here's your answer right here.
youtu.be/uDs_GuVCShA?t=1m36s

Nah.

I was going to say no but then has a point. Though there is an argument to be made that Ethiopians are part Semites.

>coat of arms

That's cultural appropriation m8. Africans didn't have such national symbols until they stole them from Europeans.

Botswana hasn't gone full retard.

Dr. WL Pierce- The Lesson of Haiti:
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

Maybe it's a sign.
Google Zimbabwe before and after white deportation
Not black, doesn't count
>IQ over 110
Honestly anything over 11.1 would be surprising to me

In short, not without exploiting mineral wealth, selling eachother into slavery, or being cuckstate to only slightly less shitty Islamic empire

Came to post this.

Where's that picture of the Zimbabwe guy?

lol