Something still heppening in Turkey

Erdodog seems to not have control on part of the army still

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idUSKCN0VK0E8
youtube.com/watch?v=xuTIRfK0XUI
sputniknews.com/news/20160717/1043162524/helicopters-turkey-coup-erdogan-weapons.html
aryenhaber2.com/haber/4744/pkk-attacks-military-headquarters-in-van-explosions-and-clashes-reported
youtu.be/xuTIRfK0XUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Istanbul police ordered to down helicopters without warning; Erdogan sends F-16s to patrol airspace

bump

rebump

>so much stuff happening Sup Forums can't keep up

You can't bump your own thread.

Just nervous, unconfirmed rumors.

It's to keep it in the top cause it seems important

I hope anyone that chicken out at the last second is regretting it now. Erdogan is cleansing and the last remaining secular part of the military might make a last push to take him out.

>Some 2,000 troops with armored vehicles have been deployed to key locations in Istanbul, Sputnik news agency reports.

>Unconfirmed media reports claimed that unidentified helicopters have been spotted over the city, two days after rebel aircraft were used in a military coup attempt to attack police and government buildings in Ankara.

Self bumping is the same as saging, it doesn't bump the thread back to the first page.

How new are you? They implemented this change probably a year or more ago.

i hope t*rkey gets its shit kicked in

I think he's still scared, that's why he keeps the his people in the streets

Kek is a loving God

I'm not new, I just don't start threads ever

i hope you are right, for some reason i suspect Erdogan is suppresing media to avoid other countries sending support for the Coup or the Coup gathering public support, just a guess though

handful of rebels vs entire Turkish government and population

aint shit gonna happen, nothing of significance. maybe a few boom booms and pew pews but nothing major.

unconfirmed, but most reputable sources have been suspiciously quiet. Seen a few things about this over the past few hours, but nothing concrete.

So what exactly was supposed to be the reason behind the coup?

How come the armed forces didn't control airspace during the coup? Shouldn't the coup forces have control over f-16's?

>Police
>down helicopters
>F-16s

Literally police militarization

>entire Turkish government and population
haven't managed to quash the kurds.

My guess is that the airforce was split

Depending on how many helicopters and jets are missing, and they haven't been found, I'd say that they might have landed in Kurdish territory.

It would be smart as fuck for the Kurds and the coup forces to join each other.

Turkey has been in small-scale civil wars for a very long time now with the PKK.

Let's be honest here, both sides would have similar goals.

Funny how that is isn't it

I've heard rumors that there are F-16's still in their control, along with the 40+ helicopters.

IMO there's only one place they could have went without being noticed, and that is Kurdish territory.

Makes sense, but where could they land?
Do Kurds hold any airstrips of sorts?

its ((rumored)) the coup wasn't even a legit one, and that the air-force was split 50/50. Most of the military didn't even help the coups and ((random)) military officals were/have been arrested.

Appetantly the coup forces did have air superiority, they even locked on to Erdogan's plane but didn't fire.

Which gives credence to the fact this was a false-flag. They unnecessarily bombed parliment and the presidential palace when they KNEW he wasn't there.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idUSKCN0VK0E8

I'm willing to bet they have control of one or two airfields.

wtf are you talking about, he arrested less than 1% of the army. You think only 1% of an army which has had 4 coups in 40 years is secular?

fucking idiot

a helicopter just flew over my house couldn't identify it, unidentified helicopters flying east-ward...DC is to the East..coincidence?

>Let's be honest here, both sides would have similar goals.
Read "goals" as "goats",enough Sup Forums for today i think.

Nice
So russia could be behind it too?

This all sounds more likely. I do not know about how military structure works in Turkey, but there was no air defense setup and the Cobra the coup used was "shot down" by an f16. Def sounds like a false flag.

omg guise there's helicopters flying over where i live, black ones, it's happening omg guise

The Turkish army is mandatory conscription, so Erdogan isn't going to mass execute/eliminate all secular elements, he's going to remove the high ranking ones and any that pose a threat. Once he takes those out the rest will fall in line.

If you need to bump, it's not happening.

>Turkish coupers crossed the Atlantic decided to coup the US instead cause Obongo is a cuck lel

Is there still some rogue f16 doing shit?

BUT WHAT IF IT IS?

nope, it's over.

Bump

The people who say "Erdogan false flagged the coup" should find a new position now, that's clearly not the case.

was this from coup night? :

The original false flag was not convincing enough, so they are creating more fake fighting

Holy guacamole, Batman! This is really war, isn't it?

Yes, it was.

Wasn't a false flag, it was a set up.
Erdogan, unpopular, unpredictable, blackmailing the EU to the tune of $5 billion with the refugees as leverage,. The green light was give to take him out.
Gulen is a CIA asset and deeply tied to the Clintons. His organisation works like the NGOs Soros funds.
They believed they had support. The secularists would join them if Erdogan was arrested and kept the relative peace against the islamist supporters of Erdogan.
The MIT - Turkish Intelligence Services - was supposed to support them, as in the last 4 coups in Turkey's modern history, the MIT has coordinated and controlled all of them.
The MIT is deeply connected to the European and Asian drug trade, facilitating the transport of opium from Afghanistan to Europe through the Balkans, and into Russia through central asia. This is an operation connected to the US deep state.
The MIT betrayed the coup.
They did this because for the past decade, Erdogan has been silently purging it, replacing the pro-military, foreign backed agents with men loyal to him.
They did not capture Erdogan. They actively mobilised the pro-Erdogan mobs into the streets.
The MIT betrayal is key to why the coup failed.

double down on a dumb position that is not supported by evidence at all

what a coincidence, reddit thinks it was a false flag too!

turkey has a pretty badass police

i watched hours of live streams that night and all i heard were sonic booms

pls continue the story

>2nd coup next week
>rebels manage to get a nuclear warhead
>Ankara becomes a crater

THIS GUY GETS IT

The USA/Obama admin did this and it got all fucked up.

The shit will hit the fan soon.

How about you do that to my dick.

Stick to bantz kangaroofagget you know nothing.

>sputniknews.com/news/20160717/1043162524/helicopters-turkey-coup-erdogan-weapons.html

The real coup starts now

This is a USA led coup and IT FAILED!!!

Strap in boys and girls. This is a tipping point.

Do we have some video for this?

Maybe this.

aryenhaber2.com/haber/4744/pkk-attacks-military-headquarters-in-van-explosions-and-clashes-reported

youtu.be/xuTIRfK0XUI

Idk if it's the same thing but happenings are happenings

Dude war is fucking cool. I need to commission after I finish college.

>Media reports cited by Sputnik said that President Erdogan’s plane has taken off from Istanbul and was headed toward Ankara.

What did he mean by this?

I don't understand. Didn't Obama side with/show support for Erdogan? What's the deal with that?

carefully crafted statement to show support with the 'democratically elected government', not erdogan

it's psyops anyway

Obama and west supported Erdogan only hours AFTER it was obvious the coup was failing.

Earlier govt mentions Turkish uprising. The USA worked thru the Turk Air Force.

Leaders of Coup were air force and from incrilik air base province. Hence base shut down.

>missing helicopters
Is Erdogan sure he ain't missing couple of nukes too?

Couldn't the us just say erdogay stole our nukes and then carpet bomb them because...stealin nukes and all that..just think about what would happen if iran would take over a base full of soldiers and nukes..they would be gone by tomorrow

Devils trips demand it.

But actually that would be how WWIII stars. And despite what people might think that's not what Obama wants

I've got a feeling he's about to make a run for it. About to takeoff, says he's going to Ankara, but I bet you his plane will fly to Germany or Italy or some place that gives him asylum

Sup Forums SHOULD BE HAPPY THE COUP FAILED!!!

Globalists want Erdogan gone. USA fucked up the coup attempt.

As fucked up as Erdogan is, it failing is a GOOD THING for Nationalists opposing globalists.

Supporting the Mudslimes that are being used to push the globalist ideology is dumb because in one case it has a slight positive benefit. Erdogan is a roach who was blackmailing the EU with massive numbers of refugees for money and possible later entry into the EU if it doesn't fall apart. Basically he's scum, and the coup failing fucks with globalists a lot more than if it succeeded, since it looks more and more like they had their fingers in it.

It's a fucked up situation all around but the globalists definitely wanted Erdogan gone.

Turkish spring.....unsprung!

Say it with me

>CIVIL

>WAR

cause he dindu nuffin

wtf I hate coups now

Exactly!!!!

kek