BREAKING REPORTS OF SEVERAL EXPLOSIONS HEARD NEAR CORPS COMMAND HQ

IN TURKEY
Twitter.com/AylinaKilic/Status/754820978308444160

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AylinaKilic/status/754820978308444160
youtube.com/watch?v=xuTIRfK0XUI
aryenhaber2.com/haber/4744/pkk-attacks-military-headquarters-in-van-explosions-and-clashes-reported
neulaw.org/blog/1034-class-blog/1326-dopamine-and-aggression
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep me posted

>link doesn't work

weird

keep you kurwa

>Sorry! That page doesn't exist!

Who what when were?

Looks like PKK activity.
Another user suggested a coalition between pro-coup and PKK wouldn't be too far fetched.

I'm on mobile seeHe corrected it

fake and gay.

Huh. I thought it was teh https missing (some sites need that or the www), it's actually that Twitter doesn't like the capital S in the link.

This bomb? Do they still do bombings in there???

>twitter.com/AylinaKilic/status/754820978308444160

It is some rogue f16?

fugg

fake and gay

IT'S HAPPENING

Aylina Kılıç @AylinaKilic 2m2 minutes ago Van, Türkiye
#Turkey: PKK attacks military headquarters in Van, explosions and clashes reported
aryenhaber2.com/haber/4744/pkk-attacks-military-headquarters-in-van-explosions-and-clashes-reported

I tell you fags to get the RT news app notification-- f-16s in istanbul with orders to shoot down any unidentified aircraft, they just deployed whatever "turkish special forces" are...maybe they can slit the throats of 2 prisoners at once....

damn that was good sized enuff to level a few large buildings

>Twitter

get better source or gtfo

Fuck off Hans.
Name a better way to get real time news on any new happening. And don't fucking say reddit live thread you shit eater.

kinda uncommon but not rare

this

best happenings

"turkish special forces" are guys in tracksuits instead of montone polo shirts

A fucking pirate ship

Army from the West, Kurds from the East, the plan is clear. A vice maneuver on Istanbul.

Anything happening or just a roach wanting attention?

That was me.

It honestly makes a hell of a lot of sense. They both want the same thing, Erdogan out of power and democracy restored in Turkey.

Are Turk cops able to shoot down jets or something?

>I'll keep myself informed as to important current events by monitoring a state media source

God damn.

newfag, no one has ever said to read their op-eds-- they can run news stories without stirring the elder of zion from his private time with his 8 year old pool boy and can just go with stories.
They're never wrong about events in the West.

RAWR
A
W
R

oy vey

Lulz

Turk cops are basically gestapo and have military equipment

MEGA RARE

>a state-run media source would not have a clear path and eminent motive to insert editorial bias in the stories they chose to highlight, and (far more importantly) those they chose to ignore at critical times when the forging of media narratives would be an important concern of the state which oversees the outlet

I've seen that guy in more threads than i've seen Italy in.

Google gendarmerie. Calling them cops is media nonsense.

What even is that????

Turkey seems to be overdosing on dopamine lately ; all that dopamine makes turkroaches too prone to act out violently for their little boost. That's why turkey can never be a great civilization.

St.Pierre et Miquelon.
Small autonomous island nation under the french flag off the coast of Newfoundland.

WHERE ARE YOU FROM

fuck off junkie

Testosterone has a much higher correlation with aggression than dopamine. (Testosterone also has a negative correlation with hard work, productivity and success in a market economy, think jocks vs nerds. In fact, fasting [not the ramadan-kind], abstaining from sex and breeding late and caring for one's offspring - christian values - are all reducing testosterone and that is the very reason why the western civilization was able to rise. See: www.biohistory.org/the-research/)

>turkey's gender marines have sams

>get the fuck out of my way can traffic move any slower
>explosion
>backup backup backup

Kek

Yes you're partly correct ; but although testosterone plays a large role, it isn't everything there is to it. Dopamine also plays a role : testosterone fills 3/4 of the bottle, and dopamine makes it overflow. Dopamine makes the testosterone based actions feel good which perpetuates a vicious cycle.

neulaw.org/blog/1034-class-blog/1326-dopamine-and-aggression

>Oxytocin Man
Nitric Oxide is the compound you want if you're a man.

Retard.

Holy shit xD

Its just PKK attack. Source, the original twitter account.

RARE?

Although NO is good for your body, as long as you don't use it to become overly muscular, it's not what helps you become happy in the long term ; what makes you happy in the long term is oxytocin. You need the touch, the care and the trust if you want joy, you need to surrender to your partner's arms ; you do not need short-term dopamine addiction generated through sex or excessive physical activities.

take your bets

will the turkey be cooked in time for thanksgiving?

23rd

>Istanbul
>Istanbul
>Istanbul
>Istanbul
>tfw you're a Hitler emulator and try a Night of the Long Knives of your own
>tfw it triggers a civil war
>tfw still no word on the fucking capital of your country - Ankara

that is pretty much impossible if you ask me.Army would not work with pkk eventhough they hate erdogan.pkk is the biggest enemy of turkish army at the moment

is another coup imminent Sup Forums?