If she can do it, so can you!

If she can do it, so can you!

Other urls found in this thread:

etonline.com/news/214622_mama_june_amazing_weight_loss_transformation_a_timeline/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you calling me fat? I'll beat your ass

>lose 500 pounds
>still looks like inbred shit

You can do it Tara you tubby fucking buttercob

she couldn't really do it though...and that's a shoop, she looks better than left, but not by much.

why didn't she lipod her chin fat?

she did, but she literally has a fat head

>eat like a machine
>stuck at 60kgs
I can't even imagine what it would feel like to be fat, I don't know how one can even become fat unless they are actually trying to.

God damn look at that horrific lump hunchback holy Christ

>Woah inbred hillshit looks like THAT?

Well yea, being fat doesn't have anything to do with being inbred. I mean except the unhealthy environment you were more than likely raised in.

>>eat like a machine

The fact is, you aren't eating enough. Eat a whole large pizza every day for a week. If you can't do that then don't expect to gain weight.

She looks even grosser now desu. Before she was like a cartoon character. Now she's a weird-looking fuggo.

Is there anything he can't do?

Kek, I saw read an article where she "fired back" at the fatshamers, and every comment on the article was fat people shilling under the idea that she wasn't a fattie.

>American dietary advice

she used to be a top qt. wtf happened man.

I mean, if you want to gain weight, he's right.

Proving my point that you can't gain large amounts of weight without forcing yourself to.

Women age like milk.

Or she's preparing to play the hamburglar.

>tfw you need a minuscule body fat % to make your fat head go away

it's almost as bad as being a manlet

Disgusting. She had gastro surgery done so she can't just stuff herself to death, but now she's just sagging cottage cheese and butterfat with no muscle. Ronda Rousey sucks now but she's still an athlete with martial arts training that would murder this pathetic bitch with her bare hands in 3 seconds.

Save Steven from killing himself.

you really don't. The thing is though is that she's still a high percentage of body fat, but she had surgery done. Her head still has 30%+ bf. She really only needs to drop it to like 20%, but even if she does, she's doing it through a stomach lapband, so it;s gonna end up looking horrible.

>Dr Now knows the best thing for steven is to die
>Helps him accomplish that

It's fucking easy to gain weight. Eat like shit everyday and limit your exercise to raising the remote control to call Netflix. Just do that for years and years and you'll be fat as fuck. It's really easy if you're easily stressed and use food and alcohol to self medicate
t. fatso

>as bad as being a manlet

Whoa there, Ronda. Chill out.

still white trash

etonline.com/news/214622_mama_june_amazing_weight_loss_transformation_a_timeline/

Looks like shes on the heroin diet

>tfw 2017
>Ronda Rousey, former womens 135 lbs(55 kg) champion is now actually fatter than Mama June

Even though Hitler still lost, this is still a pretty great timeline.

Would you hit it?

no. THat's a hard no. Only under dire circumstances like they'll loop off my dick if I don't or if I do I'd get to fuck any woman I could ever want.

Good lord, I only quit watching this shitshow last season. How did she get JUST'd that fast?

ALL HAIL QUEEN UNJUSTICA

She had a kid, which is understandable that she would gain weight. But then she didn't feel the need to lose it again for a show where she plays an apocalyptic survivor scrounging for food. And of course no one at AMC was going to say anything about it for fear of being fatshamers

Why is this such a surprise? Someone impregnated this former fatso. So, it stands to reason that she was, at one point, attractive.

She'll, now, stay skinny until some other lowlife pumps a unit into her, then she'll be a fatso again.

So you mad she now weights 800lbs less than you, ugly?

>it's almost as bad as being a manlet

Nah, but I'd hate to be short but fat face does suck. It's literally the last place to leave on my body when I get lean.

She looks more like she went from Roundy to Downey to me.

Dammit Mimsey!

>the way she talks and her body language
Does she legitimately have a mental disability?