*queefs violently*

*queefs violently*

dude i hate women too lmaoo

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

*Pusy berps*

heh

Is she getting fatter in this image? Every time I see it she looks fatter.

yeah this is how ugly people breed - there's always some fucked up guy who was abused severely as a child desperate to fuck em.

Why is Tyrone Magnus so popular?

DUDE WOMEN ARE FUNNY GET OVER IT SHITLORDS LMAO

who told you to type my inner monologue

But I was never abused as a child.

most people are funny, what's your point? Humor is a near essential human trait, I have never met a fellow person no matter how despicable or fucked up who couldn't tell a joke or have a sense of humor. Even Jeffery Dhamer was able to get a chuckle out once in a while.

Everyone is funny. Entertaining is a whole other kettle of fish. Speaking well isn't unusual, memorizing and reciting lines isn't that difficult, but you need real talent and dedication to perform an entertaining art and expect people to pay for it. She don't got that.

>pppffffffffftt

repressed memories about your childhood traumas aren't unheard of. Yer just a typical fuckup. Sorry yer momma molested you and stuffed a coat hanger up your urethra because you wet yer diapers too often.

She really is a vile beast

Ow! Just... ow!

this photo and the usual webm that is posted disgust me

Hahaha holy fuck, someone kill it!

even the thinner one looks horrifying what is this

Jesus christ, I'm gonna have nighmares.

Is this shopped?

is she really that fat?