They just don't make sitcoms like they used t-

>They just don't make sitcoms like they used t-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tiJVJ5QRRUE?t=22m20s
tvline.com/2012/06/11/last-man-standing-alexandra-krosney-leaving/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to lick Mandy's soles

Conservative s trying to do comedy fail

Not funny? Is the word you looking for not funny?

It's a shame he left his first family after he found out his son was gay. Binford wasn't happy.

>if you don't structure your life around fishing and grilling and power tools like me then you aren't a real man

Fuck off and die already, baby boomers.

Funny for normies.
This show is the definition of Boomer posting.

>Last man standing
>only man is sitting down
what did they mean by this

Found the nu-male

should show his daughter panties

molly ephraim is so fucking gorgeous it hurts. kaitlyn dever is pretty good looking too.

If you aren't interested in those things then there's a high chance that you have very low testosterone.

if you actually believe that there's a high chance that you have a very low IQ

Show flying under the radar, even before we had Trump in office. They even replaced a few of the girls and just kept goin

This show depresses me. It's like the same show as Home Improvement but in today's era. Full of social media humor and kids looking at their pocket jews instead of listening to adults. I honestly hate it. I'd rather watch Home improvement and remember a simpler more innocent time.

Can you back this assertion up with argument?

High testosterone is associated with masculine patterns of thinking. In children high testosterone is associated with a greater interest in understanding systems, as well as taking longer to learn language, longer to develop social skills, less eye contact, and more difficulty with empathising with other people. Watch here from 22:20 if you don't believe me: youtu.be/tiJVJ5QRRUE?t=22m20s

Where's your evidence that I'm low IQ? Or was that just lazy ad hominem because you don't have the intellectual capacity to refute my argument?

Thought so.

I'm not interested in any of those things and I'm on 1g of Test per week.

>Sup Forums can't handle the complexities of modern life and retreat into nostalgia

Why did they switch the hottness level of the two on the left?

post em bro

Tim Allen is one of the very few Hollywood actors who's conservative

Soon they'll all be gone. You can have Trevor Noah and Amy Schumer instead!

I wonder why the girl who played Kristen in the first season got fired, she seemed pretty decent (and she was hot as fuck too).

>you'll never have a friend like Kyle
That guy is too good for this world.

Article from 2012 says "creative reasons"
tvline.com/2012/06/11/last-man-standing-alexandra-krosney-leaving/
I wonder the true reason. I look at her career since, and she's not been in much at all.

Fucking love this show, based conservative tv is extra comphy. Love fishing and hunting and Tim Allen so win win win

Which son. Mark?

I thought this show took place immediately after the end of Home Improvement and followed the Taylor family after his sons decided to get gender reassignment surgery.

You mean without some political agenda? I know.