What's the funniest and most relatable joke you've seen in a film?

What's the funniest and most relatable joke you've seen in a film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZUiqX9Ypg4
youtube.com/watch?v=rMs1YbPdQhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I'm rich

What's the joke here?

you can really tell WB forced that line in for the trailers to appeal to normies

>I GOT IT! I GOT IT! We'll work up a number 6 on 'em!
>Number 6 I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one.
>Well that's where we go a ridin' into town. A whopin and a whopin every living thing that moves within an inch of it's life.........except the women folks, of course.
>YOU SPARE THE WOMEN?
>No we rape the shit outta them at the number 6 dance later on!

that he needs orange slices

It's really funny

I liked it when Groot said, "I am Groot", and then Memelord was like, "Thank you Groot" and then Groot ate a leaf off of his own shoulder like a big retarded faggot.

oh yeah lol

In my paranoid mind, this was just Disney seeing how much they can get away with. They figured "lets just have a character say complete nonsense, completely irrelevant to the context, and see if the audience still laughs"

and they did. like trained seals

Wubba lubba dub-dub!

Ask me how I know you never played a sport between grades 1 and 9

It wasn't a movie, but this scene spoke to me at a fundamental level.
youtube.com/watch?v=TZUiqX9Ypg4

What happened? Why did you change up your bot posting, pajeet?

yeah that's the same type of deal. Rick & Morty relies on nonsense language for laughs too.

It's not the first to do this, Invader Zim did it too but in a bit more of a nuanced and contextual way.

In the comics he was highly intelligent and the king of a dead race.

Right in there.
It's not a good joke nor a joke that most people will understand but who cares, right? People saw something that was non-serious after a serious scene and that was their cue to know that there joke was there and that they had to laugh.

In the movies he is a cute little baby that likes to push the explosion button.

Ants like oranges (I've seen it myself lol) and his name is ANT-man. That's why he needs oranges too (not that DC fans would understand humour lol)

In defense of Zim and Rick & Morty, at least they're being self aware. The point is that it's stupid, the writer's know it's stupid and lazy, the audience (should) know it's stupid and lazy, and everybody has a big laugh about how stupid and lazy it is. It's a commentary on television writing. It's not particularly funny, but at least there's a reason for it. With "Orange Slices lmao", I don't get the impression that they were commenting on shitty quips, it's just a shitty quip.

Not that guy, but Zim did it pretty funny

youtube.com/watch?v=rMs1YbPdQhY

Deepest lore

Isn't that the question of the day?

orange slices are (or at least were and would have been while he was a kid) a staple half-time snack for sports to give the players some quick energy.

He was equating his physical exhaustion to being at the half-time of a sports game.

This seems to require a lot of knowledge of american junior league sports to understand.

What if you're not american and don't live in a country where oranges are commonly consumed?

Is Disney Orientalist?