It's an Amy and Sheldon carpet bomb Gaza episode

>it's an Amy and Sheldon carpet bomb Gaza episode

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/obesity.jpg/page/7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's an 'Amy and Sheldon show off their circus skills backstage to the rest of the Big Bang Theory cast, by each juggling three dead Palestinian infants' episode

My favourite to be honest

I bet they voted for trump

when memes become reality, what is there for us to do?

Wow, Im mad that she would fun-

>The people getting blow up are muslims

Eh, who cares then. They keep running our kids over with trucks and shooting stabbing and planting bombs.

Go to town on em Blossom.

Thanks Shlomo!

You forget that there are Palestinian Christians who get treated just as shitty as Muslim ones?

>it's a muh palestine thread

lel. Fuck your burgerstinians

Shhh stop upsetting his kike narrative. It's easier to justify Jewish crimes when you make idiotic goyim associate Palestinians with ISIS

>muh palestine dindunuffin

fuck off ahmed

What a piece of shit.

Qatar must be a THICC paradise

Palestine is about 98% Muslim, fucking Israel is way more pluralistic

Palestine sacrifices less goy babies tho

>Islam is our friend! Don't you get it! die for palestine!

how's the wifi in the refugee center, mahmoud?

>okay Mrs.al-Djalani, I need you to lose atleast 150lbs and that bomb vest by the end of the month or you are out of the program and having a nation.

i can smell you foreskin breath from here

I can smell your Muslim BO from here.

Not everyone who hates pissrael is a Muslim, Christ-killer. And Muslims are closer to Christians than jews are, at least Muslims believe Jesus is the messiah whereas jews killed Jesus.

Tbh I will always fucking hate every Jew.

>They keep running our kids over with trucks
Suppose that has nothing to do with the fact we're bombing them eh? No? Not even a chance?

lmao, get a load of this sand monkey who's trying to shill that "Muslims are our friends guys!"

No, I remember those weekly terror attacks those "based muslims who aren't so different from us" murder innocent western women and children

Tbh I can't wait until Trump deports you nigger ass back to Syria. Step on a landmine fucker.

>Muslims believe Jesus is the messiah
no they donĀ“t

they believe that he is gonna stand beside the one true Mahdi/Messiah as some shitty waterboy cheering on him as he fixes the world under Islamic doctrine

>mudslimes
>christian friends
Jesus Christ I'm laffin.

>Stop fighting back!!!! Just let us kill your children!

fuck off seriously. I'm gonna call ICE on you.

ZANZIBAR

>Blames the truck attacks on the victims
I'm not even Jewish but I'm posting this just to piss you off you piece of shit

Meant for

>we're bombing them
When did Sweden or Germany bomb any of them?

Hell, what the fuck did Belgium do outside of speaking in that retarded language known as flemmish?

The "we're murdering your civilians because of a war" excuse is just what muslims use to deflect from their crimes. They want you to go fight for them against US/Russia/Israel/whoever, "or else". It's a form of blackmail basically.

>implying I give a shit about paleshitians

Fuck Israel and fuck AIPAC. If this jewess wants to give her own shekels to bomb palestinians kids for throwing rocks at a tank, then good on her.

>we're just innocent we swear! All we wanna do is kill these kids and they keep fighting back!!!

To reiterate: fuck off ahmed, and I hope Trump deports you

Taqiya detected

Thicc

>Israel sux
>The {[[[((((000jewish{{{}}}}_)))))) conspiracy
EJJJ LLMAUUU XD

> because it's OK when Jews do it

>all this JIDF

its hopeless guise
i know you're still getting paid, but it wont work here of all places

I agree! Sup Forums stands in solidarity with Palestine! Make sure to #BDS and donate to your local refugee center!

>That episode when Sheldon kills an Arab child as a Valentine's gift for Amy

This ugly bitch hates Trump.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/obesity.jpg/page/7/

>7 pages' worth

What did he meme by this?