>5 world cup goals in 13 games
oh no no no no

>10 world cup goals in 13 games
Is he elite?

FRAUD

BARCA BABBY

?
That's not a bad ratio at all

Huh, not that bad. I thought it was worse.

He can score a bunch of goals and get almost a 0.5 ratio

>He can score a bunch of goals
lmao when and where?

Even Higuain is better lmao
Yes. If he ages well he might surpass Klose

group stages obviously

Qatar
This year.

say he scores 3 vs. Iceland, 1 vs. Croatia and 2 vs. Nigeria, totally doable

that's 11 in 17, pretty decent

>The Incinerator of Iceland
lol, also
>2 vs Nigeria
Not happening. Ndidi and Moses will eat him alive

>totally doable

it literally happened in 2014, what changed since then?

>messi
>good in group stages
pick 2

>what changed since then?
he's 4 years older and teams are different you wanker, this isn't PES where you load a savegame from 2014

Are you acting like 4 years is nothing? The two players I mentioned weren't even playing last time. Nigeria has gotten better while Argentina has gotten worse

>I don't watch football
lmao

Prove that Argentina with Messi got worse, we got 27 points against non-Brazilian sides, we had got 32 points for 2014 (Brazil didn't play)

if I remember correctly, Argentina with Messi on the pitch got a higher % of points in these qualifiers, than it did in the previous qualifiers

The problem were the 6 games or whatever that Messi didn't play

tl;dr Argentina with Messi is better than it was last time around

>literally better gpg ratio than Maradona

hmmm

You couldn't even score 20 goals in qualifiers lmao that's worse than Peru

you barely qualified in the last game

Maradona wasn't a striker

There's no point in judging Argentina without Messi

Why didn't he play? Too lazy? lmao he's pathetic

see: He missed 8 games (Bolivia not included in the pic.) and the fuckers only got 1 win

With Messi on the pitch they won almost all the games

He was injured, and then suspended (wrongfully)

he still has 1.66 goals per world cup

And so they beat up on some shits teams and got annihilated by Brazil. Is that meant to impress me?

Yeah, he was free roaming SS behind Valdano, exactly what Messi plays today, and way closer to goal than what Messi played in his earlier spells (winger, hugging the touchline)

Bauza isn't our coach anymore

Yeah instead you have memepaoli lmao

Look haters,

We are literally going to win the World Cup, all the signs are there for anyone that wants to see them

You can act surprised when we win it, "nobody could have seen it coming", but it's going to happen

We have a top tier coach

We got a better team than in 2014

The law of averages says that we will be lucky this time

Bet all your money on Argentina for Russia 2018, don't tell me I didn't warn you

>"It's embarrassing to rely on Mauro Icardi for the World Cup, as Higuain is 10 times better," he intimated."It's clear the boy [Sampaoli] doesn't know anything, the only thing he knows is what he's going to eat at his friends' house."We are clutching at straws to get a No.9 when Carlos Tevez has incredible ability."It seems as though some of the bad blood between the former Sevilla coach and Maradona actually stems from his time in Andalusia.
Not even Maradona supports you anymore lmao

still the best dribbler of the ball ever though

Maradona doesn't want Argentina to win the cup, it would be the end of his legacy

Messi isn't either you mong

>3 world cup goals in 13 games
>never scored more than 1 goal in a WC

OH NO NO NO

>
Messi has only scored in 1/3 WCs he's played in

he scored 4 goals last world cup

he's talking about Ronaldo, retard

He scored in 2006, mong

>We got a better team than in 2014
kek

>Scored when up 5-0 against Serbia
lmao if you want to count that go ahead

prove me wrong, I dare you

Fazio and Otamendi are better than the shitters we had in 2014, I don't even remember their names

Tagliafico is miles better than Zabaleta

Rojo =

Di Maria, Banega, Zuculini, Lamela > Lavezzi (kek), Maskerano, Gago (kek), Perez (KEK)

Messi =

Aguero > Higuain

>you literally counted it yourself in the OP

Meanwhile ronaldo couldn't even score against USA in 2014 and finished below them in the group stage lmao. But hey, gotta give him credit for that beautiful tap in against the Ghana tribals

That was a mistake. I apologize for deceiving you and hope any more discourse between us can be open and honest

We tried everything, no regrets about "wasting the GOAT"

We tried making a team that works without him, and putting him on top of it, so he doesn't feel the pressure (Basile). It didn't work.

We tried making a team that plays like Barcelona so he can feel comfortable (Martino, Batista). It didn't work.

We tried making a team that is good at defending and making him the center of our attack, Maradona 1986 style (Sabella). It didn't work.

He chokes against Brazil. Okay, Brazil is a great team. He chokes against Germany. Okay, Germany is a great team. He chokes against Uruguay, okay, they are world champions.

We sacked coaches and players because he didn't like them (Riquelme, Tevez, Basile). We put in coaches and players just because he asked (Martino and his Newell's friends).

He doesn't score in KO games? Maybe he's saving up for the next game. Maybe he's saving up for the final.

Now he had this chance in silverware. He only had to perform against Chile (so you understand how small they are, 3 people died celebrating a Copa America). Many people would have hailed him as the GOAT, even though winning a Copa America of which we have 14 already doesn't mean much.

Not only he doesn't perform, that's okay, another bad day. Not only he doesn't score, it's okay, 11 KO games without scoring, but it's okay, he's still good. Not only he doesn't assist, it's okay, it's your team mates right? They are your friends Messi, you sacked Tevez, you asked for Higuain and Aguero. But okay, we get it, you didn't assist.

On top of all that, he doesn't even run. He just walks the pitch. Fuck him.

>prove me wrong, I dare you
here you go.
Argentina 2018 who barely qualified and couldn't break 19 goals
vs Argentina 2014 who rekt the comembol.

Literally carried you to the final and was a beast in every game

Argentina 2018: Messi didn't play 8 games, got 27 points against non-Brazil sides

Argentina 2014: Messi played all games, got 32 points against non-Brazil sides

Literally make Messi play and win 2 of those 8 games and Argentina gets 33 points, better than in 2014

it says pick 2

>Literally make Messi play and win 2 of those 8 games and Argentina gets 33 points
and 16 more goals?

Wow, so now statpadding against Venezuela matters?

Even with Messi 9 goals in 6 games is not very good. How do you expect to win like that?

yes
also this post is so wrong Zabaleta Gago and Lavezzi actually won trophies and had a fair share of international experience, you just can't compare them with
Tagliafico and Zuculini who play for literally who.
this is a shit team that relies way too much on Messi.

Like this

Zabaleta and Gago are literally the reason Gotze scored

>Zabaleta and Gago are literally the reason Gotze scored
yet they reached the final

*Messi wins 1st group stage game*
*Messi wins 2nd group stage game*
*Messi wins 3rd group stage game*
*Messi creates winning goal in round of 16*
*Messi creates winning goal in quarterfinals*
*Messi scores penalty against Holland and Romero saves one*

That's how they reached the final

>hate on messi
>get BTFO
>repeat
don't you ever get tired you fucking gypsie

dude with Tagliafico, Zuculini, Mammana, Pezzella, Belluschi you wont get near a semifinal, you better pray you dont get Brazil or Germany otherwise you're gonna get raped.

>Switzerland
>Belgium
>Netherlands
lmao what a nigger-rigged tournament.

get bombed Abdullah, this isn't about Messi

>38% isn't bad
>50% is good

You forgot based Marchesin

what will you do if messi actually wins the world cup? kill self?

I'm going to celebrate a great player who for the first time didn't choke like a bitch.
but I seriously believe this won't happen because 8/11 argentinians couldn't get in Swansea's starting 11 if they played in EPL

indeed