twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's circumcised.

J E W I S H
E
W
I
S
H

Aside the fact he is paid by the Elders of Zion to subvert and destroy Christianity and the morality of the west his philosphy is pseduo-intellectual reddit tier garbage

He's not in a fake gas chamber getting raped by a broom handle

I'M BEN AFFLECK AND HE'S RACIST, WAH!

He's a Hillary shill.

I do like him but on his last interview with Dave Rubin he was talking about how it wouldn't matter if blacks did or did not have a genetic predisposition to crime
like nigga wat?

You can see pure evil in his eyes.

He looks like ben stiller

He hasn't destroyed organized religion yet.

A JEWISH ATHEIST
Wut?

His a shitty Ben Stiller and his little thought experiments are so retarded sometimes that if you close your eyes it sounds like he's fucking kidding.

>(((Sam Harris)))
you said it OP

I don't remember that. I remember him saying that genetic differences in IQ across races is information that may be better left unknown. Basically his only point is that nothing positive would come of having the knowledge that one race is smarter than another.

What's an example of one that doesn't make sense

He looks like Ben Stiller

That's what i meant, should have worded it better.
Do you think he's right about it tho?

He pushes the Hillary Agenda

He's your standard half-correct semi-informed intellectual liberal who's smart enough to see through some of the left's bullshit while not being self-critical enough to fully break free of media indoctrination.

Although he's far more rational and has a far better understanding of how things work than your run of the mill blue-haired social justice wingnut, the Sam Harrises of the world are arguably more frustrating. The SJW lunatics are just useful idiots clinging to a comfy spoonfed ideology; people like him, however, should really know better.

I don't know. Seems like a reasonable thought to have

WHOA, YOU MUST BE LIKE THE SMARTEST KID IN YOUR SCHOOL!
i'd like to see you try and refute him, mister smarty pants.

>Ottoman

Damn you still alive.

Your time will come..

he's a jew

>I'll be voting for Hillary Clinton because at least she's an adult.

~Sam Harris

isn't the first step to solving a problem figuring out what's causing it?

Looks like a monkey

>What's an example of one that doesn't make sense

He does this theoretical reduction to the absurd for the sake of having an argument. For example on the use of torture, he argues that in a hypothetical scenario where a child is locked up in a car and getting dehydrated and the child's parent is unwilling to let the child out, one can rough up the child's parent to yank the car key and save the child. That is using violence to do the moral thing. Same deal with torture and ticking time bomb argument.

Then again he admits torture should be illegal, and those perfect storm scenario almost never happened. So what's the point of having this unrealistic thought experiment and write something titled "In Defense of Torture." It seems like honestly just trying to have argument for the sake of having argument, online we call that clickbaiting.

tldr;
>I'm just pretending to be a retard

>Islam is the worst and I hate it so much and it's bad
>btw I'm voting Hillary because Trump is mean :^)
for a smart guy he's a fucking idiot

Sam Harris is frustrating.

When you hear him talk about Islam, he sounds like a guy who really gets it. But then he starts talking about how Trump is a racist, sexist monster and you realize how committed he still is to his blue-pill delusion.

I just can't wrap my mind around how someone who recognizes the existential threat Islam poses to the West can support an open-borders candidate like Hillary.

White

He's basically Tim Wise with more intelligence and better looks.

SUPPORTS HILLARY CLINTON
SUPPORTS HILLARY CLINTON
SUPPORTS HILLARY CLINTON
SUPPORTS HILLARY CLINTON

He's an undeclared neocon. He only tells the truth about Islam to justify team America world policing them.

Has nothing to do with being red-pilled.

oh look wahey yet another ethnically jewish atheist it's almost like clockwork haha you might even say it's disproportionally so
wonder who benefits from the downfall of christianity wahey lads, surely all religion, not only the religion of the west - christianity, right?? haha woohoo

fuck off reddit

He's not blunt enough. I wish he was more like Christopher Hitchens.

Moldova gets it.

He's talked to geneticist about this and the problem is that IQ tests are not necessarily measuring IQ, rather, short-term memory and neuroplasticity, at the moment it's just the best we have for measuring this thing we call intelligence. I need to watch the interview again but basically I think he sees these kinds of efforts as a waste of money. I agree with this for the moment, however, as a species, I don't think any questions should be off limits.

Obama outlined the entire Democratic/Blue-Pill/Leftist position in one sentence in Dallas.

youtube.com/watch?v=DQJViwxIpB0
>29:07

>For example on the use of torture, he argues that in a hypothetical scenario where a child is locked up in a car
That wasn't a hypothetical. That was an actual thing that happened; it's in the stanford encyclopedia of philosophy as a case study about torture.

>So what's the point of having this unrealistic thought experiment
He's a philosophy guy. Philosophy guys like to argue about why we can't eat babies (this is an example he uses to explain this sort of thinking about morality). Why can't we eat babies? The person asking that question doesn't have any inkling that we should; but he's probing at a question in order to reach the "moral bedrock", as Sam calls it.

But again, the torture scenario isn't absurd or hypothetical. It happened. I'll try to find the link.

>name a flaw
>jew on picture

This was so easy, it had to be bait.

He begrudging does so. He doesn't see a better option.

>wish he was more like (((Christopher Hitchens)))
but he is
they are both kikes and atheists

supports the iraq invasion, israeli apologist.

>But then he starts talking about how Trump is a racist, sexist monster

I highly doubt he actually uses those words when shitting on Trump. I don't remember him saying that on Rubin

From what i understand it wasn't necessarily about IQ but rather race differences in general leading to more black incarceration

His offset eyes are freaking me out

Not necessarily. He fell into the "Trump is a racist/sexist/bigot meme."

youtube.com/watch?v=kdDo1A7EsyM

if jesus isn't real then home come >kike on a stick?

checkmate muslims

Looks like that Jewish fuck from Night at the Museum. Ben Stiller?

Here's the link:
plato.stanford.edu/entries/torture/

Check out 3.1 "The Beating"

These. I'd like to see Molymeme school him.

how is one of her legs bigger than her entire torso?

Then we should import and have millions of pygmies

Thiiiiiicccckkkk

Agreed, Islam will swallow us up, while Jews sweep up the crumbs.

Like all Atheists he is extremely ignorant of philosophy but he doesn't let that stop him.

He's a kike

Hitchens was brought up catholic.

What I don't understand about these kinds of threads are that these people like Sam Harris is the vaccine against the mudslimes. They package up their ideas for the general public in a way that is convincing and relatively rational way. Most of you cucks sit on /pol all day bitching about 'muh culture' when people like Sam are actively on the frontlines defending it. You may not agree with everything he says, but if you are not willing accept someone who represents most of your concerns then you literarily have no one who will. You may as well be apart of the Tumblr community, devouring your own and perpetually spending your energy on in-fighting rather than fighting the real enemy.

Harris is smart as hell but he has trouble figuring out the motivations of people.

For instance he thinks Trump is an unintelligent person because of Trump's style of rhetoric during his speeches. He doesn't understand that Trump intentionally speaks that way to appeal to his base. The idea that someone could achieve the level of prestige and wealth that Trump has without being wicked smart is ludicrous. Harris is a scientist; he deals in facts, but he is poorly lacking in understanding persuasive techniques.

He can be pretty blunt sometimes. If I recall correctly he said something along the lines of "There are area codes in new york city that have provided more of value to the scientific world in the last decade that the entire muslim world has provided in 1000 years".

He just can't get angry like Hitchens, and Harris admits that. He says it's just not a thing he can activate in his brain.

>Name a flaw
He looks exactly as Ben Stiller
Check mate atheists

>he is extremely ignorant of philosophy
How so?

I agree with this, I like Sam Harris a lot but I think even he would say this is one of his weaknesses.

Normally I would agree, but Sam Harris isn't going to be the next president.

He's pro-Clinton, which goes against all rational.

Please elaborate, this is pretty vague.

The Trump thing confuses me with Sam. He's so smart, that you'd think he wouldn't fall into the trap of calling Trump racist and sexist. I agree with a lot of his thinking about Trump, but those two points in particular I just can't reconcile.

Harris doesn't like Hillary, but he will support her over Trump as the 'safe' candidate.

He often praises Trump and other conservatives for clearly recognizing the threat of Islam while liberals tiptoe around the issue. Harris is the last person on Earth you could call 'uninformed'. I may not agree with him on a few things but I have nothing but respect for the man.

BTW Christfags, he hardly ever talks about Christianity anymore so get over it.

TV on floor, room is messy AF
Grill confirmed

Harris can get pretty angry when the topic is Glenn Greenwald because Greenwald's mission in life seems to be to discredit him through any means necessary. Other than that he really doesn't get angry.

That's one evil jewess

Harris admitted that Trump's bluster is probably a front. He doesn't think Trump is that way in his private life.

>calling Trump racist and sexist

Does he do that, though? Using those words?

His movies are hit or miss.

Right I know, but even to claim that his statements are racist and/or sexist seems unlike Sam.

If I remember correctly he uses the words "racist" and "misogynist" in his interview with Joe Rogan.

I think Sam underestimates Hillary's psychopathy, he doesn't seem to acknowledge her policies are just a smoke screen she puts up, covering most all hot issues that the majority of Americans are on.

It makes it hard to determine what she personally believes as opposed to her campaign narrative.

She is a person who literally makes promises to parents and children suffering from various rare diseases and tells them if she's president she'll try fix it, an obviously lie and impossible task for her to hold herself to, but if it gets votes, she'll say it.

Sam wont acknowledge that at least Trump is honest in his opinions regardless of consequence.

legit, he is too thin-skinned. look at how he handles criticism, he goes to great lengths to repudiate critics and show what a deluge of personal attacks he weathers.

that said, I think he's right about Trump, listen to him talk about the logistics of Trump's immigration policies.

an obvious*

Repeats a lot of arguments from mill and Hume but gets them twisted or doesn't respond to well known lines of counter argument. Academic philosophy is kind of like professional chess: a good player can spot another because they all possess a memory bank of the best arguments and counter arguments accumulated and refined over centuries. Harris is a smart guy but he makes a lot of errors that an average phd student or excellent undergrad major would spot and avoid. So he looks, to someone with philosophical training, like a dude high native intelligence playing chess for the first time.

Remember that it's not just bullying or something. He is a public figure, and there are people trying to tell the world that he wants to nuke the muslim world. Maybe it comes with the territory of being critical of Islam, but I wouldn't be too happy myself with being the enemy of the islamic world. The guy has a family and he doesn't want them blown up.

not an argument

He's a filthy, filthy leftist kike that looks like a younger version of his fellow Marxist kike Charles "KRIPPLEKIKECHAN" Krauthammer.

Sam seems to be willfully ignoring Trump's pros. I can't tell if something Trump said or did actually legit triggered him, or what.

Sure, Hillary has diplomatic experience. But she's also a fucking liar and obviously crazy.

I'd take someone who has zero knowledge in politics over someone who has the knowledge but is going to use it maliciously ANY day. At least Trump shows promise of making change.

I thought this to but he said it in the Joe Rogan interview. I'm surprised by all the blue-pilled bullshit he actually babbled during that interview, it was like he was trying to talk himself into believing Hillary was a better choice.

His ears are the size of Montana. Jesus Christ, he can act like a Continental soldier.

He argued that forcibly deporting all illegal immigrants from the US would be immoral and unfeasable, which is true.

He failed to realize that Trump has never once advocated rounding up every illegal and throwing them out of the country. Trump's plans revolve on stemming illegal immigration at the source and making it difficult for illegals to integrate. His attack on Trump was a complete strawman.

Zoolander 2 sucked

I used to think mass deportation was immoral but it's really hard to think that way after Niece. I don't want them harmed, I just want them to integrate or leave.

>Niece

kek

More like Sam "Harass".

Haha my bad.

Jewish