Why did he and his father continually order pizza with cheese and pepperoni?

Why did he and his father continually order pizza with cheese and pepperoni?

Cheese comes standard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IwEmnxjdLWY
youtube.com/watch?v=gMiR4xFlXKg
youtube.com/watch?v=jtxwzUX1eNs
youtu.be/W9Hx2SFD4LE
youtube.com/watch?v=rAW7EN07iCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

X-TRA

thought about that today when day dreaming. Also McDonalds has a $1 Dollar Any Size drink offer. Like Pizza Huts $10 Any Size Pizza.

So for a dollar you pay the same for a Small as you would a Large? Why would you not get the Large?

Does xtra count as a topping? Like the deal for 7.99 Large 2 topping?

I don't know I've never ordered it

> not getting cheese on your pizza

Ishyddt

How is he still alive

youtu.be/IwEmnxjdLWY

Even with two guys in the front that bitch still does a wheelie

who getting /comfy/ tonight?

got Sonic. 1/2 off Cheeseburgers still cost 2.50 and they screwed up my order. I haven't been in years and they are still only good for drinks to pour vodka in.

Amen my brotha

yeah I've never really gotten the appeal of Sonic's food. It's all just ok. I only ever go there for Blasts or a drink.

Ocean Water + Vodka is why God made the potato.

Corndogs are good there

>watch Fatkino
>still eat like a fatass

I fucking love the tatertots. everything else is average mustard smothered crap.

it's called self control and not eating literally 6 in one day (although it was a free large pizza thanks to accumulating enough papa points through past orders)

I usually get the footlong cheese coney with mustard and tator tots. That's pretty good.

you're right their tater tots are good. Now I'm craving some damn tots

>So for a dollar you pay the same for a Small as you would a Large? Why would you not get the Large?

Maybe the promotion wasn't offered yet when they were shooting? I don't know, nothing this guy does denotes any modicum of discipline, so I figure the only way he wouldn't do something like that is because it doesn't exist.

Would a landlord be allowed to turn a person like Stephen down based on his weight? It seems like having a tenant that was basically immobile living by himself in your unit would be a pretty major liability.

What Blu-rays are pictured here?

I see Ghostbusters II, Jaws, and the 60's Batman box set. Any ideas on the other two?

I wasn't talking about Stephen just in general I don't understand that type of promotion of Any Size for same price.

Like why buy 12oz drink for a dollar when it would be the same as a 32oz for a dollar. Get your money worth.

>Would a landlord be allowed to turn a person like Stephen down based on his weight?

No, provided he was capable of paying. As absurd as it is, morbid obesity is a disability, and there are laws against turning someone down based on disability.

I don't disagree. Granted, soda makes you fatter than basically any other food or beverage. Saving the calories outweigh saving the money to some people.

They have the best onion rings.

>yeah I've never really gotten the appeal of Sonic's food.

This. I mean, it's fine for fast food I guess, but I really don't know why people rave about it. I remember when they first opened a Sonic in my home town, it was jam packed for like two or three years straight. I can understand the novelty of something new, but after a while it's no longer a novelty.

holy shit lol, what happened to this place? i remember the day he moved in.

Yeah I'd share it. I rarely drink soda anyways. Like once a month. Mostly water, gatorade and beer which isn't good for calories either.

>Jaws
>The Godfather
>Ghostbusters
>Batman box set
what are the others?

so who was paying for the cat food and cat litter? Disability checks or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=gMiR4xFlXKg

OG steven gets the black bitch to hate him more than the white sumpreme guy

I really want to try a Carl's Jr, but we don't have them here in Canada. What am I missing lads?

Dry cat food and litter is pretty cheep. 1 day of pizza for steven is like 1 month of cat food.

I guess they just don't like sushi, user eh !?

Someone post the Bane pasta please?

It's good, really good burgers. I have one less than a mile from my house but usually choose something else, they're just not really my thing.

>Lisa, I'm Dr. Now
>The diet plan I just filed with TLC, this is me, my nurses, Lisa here, but only one of you
>First one to lose 100lbs gets to stay in my hospital
>He didn't diet so good
>Tell me about James, why does he consume 15,000 calories a day?
>What happens if we pop his leg boils?
>Lotta loyalty for a former cheating wife
>OR PERHAPS SHES WONDERING WHY SOMEONE WOULD MAKE A MAN DIET, BEFORE GIVING HIM A GASTRIC BYPASS
>At least you can talk, who are you?
>IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO WE ARE, WHAT MATTERS IS OUR FOOD
>NO ONE CARED WHO I WAS TIL I HIT 600lbs
>James?
>If I pop those leg boils, will you die?
>IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL
>You're a big guy
>FOR YOU
>Was getting fat part of your plan?
>OF COURSE
>Well congratulations, you got fat, now what's the next step of your master plan?
>EATING THIS CHINESE FOOD
>WITH NO LEFT OVERS

Thank you. I wanted to make an edit.

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I just realized this for the first time now. There is a handicapped parking spot right up front. Surely there was a wheelchair ramp entrance to that apartment that didn't require them riding over the curb. Did they just do it for good tv?

>It's good, really good burgers

As I expected. I'm gonna hunt one down next time I come south

Ive thought about actually ordering it
I have not eaten dominos in probably 15 years now.

If its good enough for Steven to eat 6 a day, its gotta be good enough for me right?

>i need you to lose 100lbs by the end of this appointment

how do you do?

Cut my limbs off.

Do not tolerate "ironic" corporate product shilling. That's how they're going to start blatantly shilling their crap on our website. Please report

>The diet plan I just filed with your nurse lists: salad, yogurt and some fruit here but only ONE LIL EGGROLL

we should get him a fleshlight
i'd bet he cry

>everything I don't like is shilling
Shut up dumb shill

i'm sure you're in great shape

it's okay, they're like the gourmet fast food burger, and a decent burger is gonna be double or triple the price of other fast food places. I've never had a burger from carls jr or hardees that I didn't like, though multiple times I've gotten food that was cold / not totally fresh

Advertising is not allowed on the site.

Saying a company's name isn't advertising. Are you 13 or just really stupid?

>James?
Why is this in the middle instead of near the beginning?

Justin "The Savage" Assanti

>Justin "The Savant" Assanti

thin face for such overweight. where was he living. i mean what province?

FEDERAL LAW: Landloeds must make reasonable accommodation for disabled/handicapped people.

You cannot deny someone tenancy because of disability or handicap.

You must allow the disabled/handicapped person to pay out of pocket for accommodations & features (like a ramp).

When the tenant moves out you may require them to remove features that they added.

Then how come Sup Forums has ads? Checkmate commie.

Fat Kino indeed.

Good to know.

>turn on tlc reality tv show
>expect to get trashy garbage
>get absolute kinography
>aerial tracking shots, perfect framing

Has there ever been a more kino shot than this?

they had to have blown the season budget on the assantis

im a lazy piece of shit so i wont do it, but i really hope someone does an ultra hd 3x3 of /fatkino/ cinematography so i can constantly post it in the 3x3 threads...

Papa John's slave here

Nearly everybody who calls says cheese for some dumb reason.

Often it's "2 large, one pepperoni and one cheese." and I'm like do you not want cheese on the pepperoni? and they're like huh? of course we do.

Do I'm all "okay one pepperoni and one plain," and they go "WITH CHEESE" and I'm like It's going to have cheese, jesus fucking christ lady

his father had the driver hop the curb in an attempt to kill Steven

it was revenge for not sharing pizza

>tfw 289 lbs

OH2016 Keynote with Dr. Younan Nowzaradan, "My 600lb Life"

youtube.com/watch?v=jtxwzUX1eNs

Dr. Now chats about his career and work.

Stop

Is John his middle name? To differentiate him from his badass of a father?

yeah. steven john assanti

It really amazes me that somewhere, deep deep down in there, there's a cock. A sad, lonely, tiny cock it may be, but a cock nonetheless.

holy fuck you can't make this shit up man

Same. I'm 6'1 and around 290, thinking of starting to lose it soon, I know once I get full-on keto I can drop at least 5 lb a week, I've done it before, just don't feel like it yet

it's sooooooooooo tiny

why do you think he has great hair ?

his fat has surrounded his testicles with a thick insulating bubbler that nuked his test

the reason he behaves like a child is because hormonally he is one

it's why castrated men don't go bald

>CALL 911 NOW

Extra cheese does count as a topping. But I don't think he's ordering extra cheese I think it's just a regional dialect thing, asking for "Cheese and _____"

honestly I get a very strange vibe from him. He's either gay, or an asexual sociopath

youtu.be/W9Hx2SFD4LE

You know what they're saying but you just want to be autistic about it

>this guy has friends, and had a relationship
>I'm a HKV
>this guy is more socially stable than me

you know this fucker cums everytime he gets his spongebath

>How dare somebody cheat on me! The only possible reason I can think of could be
>I'm 700 pounds
>I'm a total asshole
>I'm a manchild
>I'm physically incapable of sex
>I'm physically incapable of walking with her through the park hand-in-hand
>I'm physically incapable of leaving the house
>I'm literally a sociopath

>youtube.com/watch?v=rAW7EN07iCg

user pls you aren't this fucked up, chin up.

lrn 2 dark triad

anyone else been craving fatty foods like pizza doughnuts, and other crap after watching this?

I think the point is that they expect everyone to get a large, and "$1 large" sounds a bit worse than "$1 any size" which feels like more savings.

So whats Steven been up to these days?

Literally what on earth could be going through the mind of a woman who willingly dates a 700lb loser? To me, that is even stranger than being 700lbs in the first place.

>literally eats so much pizza that the company gives him a free shit
>essentially sponsored by papa johns
>thinking he has self control

true

I also notice when I deliver pizza, and finish with "Enjoy!" they almost always say "you too" and get embarrassed and close the door, so I continue to always finish with "enjoy" and their fuckup never fails to cheer me up.

some men just want to watch the world burn

Can you imagine how hard Justin must rage because of that?

>that framing

its like the turk assassination of the russian all over again

Way back when I delivered, I had just gotten off the phone with my mother before I went up to the house. Apparently the conversation was still on my mind as my brain misfired and I gave the lady a "Love you" as I walked away.

Was she attractive?

I never know what to do with attractive customers. I should try "accidentally" saying love you and then we can have a laugh and maybe she'll see me in a different light and who knows

try accidentally putting your dick through a hole in the box.