Television personality Sonia Kruger calls for Australia to ban Muslims

news.com.au/entertainment/tv/morning-shows/television-personality-sonia-kruger-calls-for-australia-to-ban-muslims/news-story/864b9941d5636e715e357ee6597df9da

>“I want to feel safe, as all of our citizens do when they go out to celebrate Australia Day, and I’d like to see freedom of speech.”
>“I would venture that if you spoke to the parents of those children killed in Nice, they would be of the same opinion.”

Based Sonia Kruger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PpzveeXLO8
news.com.au/national/turkey-slap-pair-threatened/story-e6frfkp9-1111112909569
youtube.com/watch?v=V_TRf6zfAN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good girl.

You can actually pinpoint the exact moment her entire career in television comes to an end.

Wise choice lady.

More people should do this until there is absolutely no repercussions for coming out with the truth

Fucking racist xenophobic bitch. I'm glad her career is over now.

>bigoted white girl
What a shocker!

FUCKING NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

So when its muslims its #notallmuslims. But when it comes to Catholics all catholics are rapists. Really makes u think

>two mudshits and a spic and someone with a fake handle

yeah not exactly normies

lol there's that classic logic from Enrico.

>Be nice to Muslims or they'll commit terrorist attacks against you.

Is she going to prison now?

Wow, saying that in a commonwealth nation takes some serious nutsacks. Good Girl.

>muh crusades

getting real tired of this meme
muslims started that shit

Notice how in Australia all the anti muzzos are chicks?

Because our chicks aren't cucked. They know their head is on the Imam's chopping block before any others. They are Islam's primary military target. Make rape babies with them.

>Catholics are pedos
>muh crusades
>God told Bush to invade Iraq
>If you didn't insult Islam they wouldn't kill you
So many liberal talking points in one image.

Overtones window is switching. This is ducking g great

Feels good to have some based white women except we do have melbourne which doesnt help one bit with all the degenarate shit they push

>but look at this other bad thing
lel

also liberals never move to muslim countries.... that very Islamophobic of them

Either way it's not all muslims and not all christians guys. We've already let in so many muslims why not just let in the rest of the refugees? We're fucked as it is might as well try to save as many people as we can right?

>Catholics

Satanic cult that needs to be eradicated. What's your point? Catholics are cancer. Islam is cancer. Microwaved chicken nuggets are cancer.

>#notallmuslims

Numerous polls of Muslims in America and Europe show an alarmingly high percentage support jihad and Sharia law. The extremists are the ones throwing gays off of roof. The 'moderates' are the ones in the crowd watching.

>Iraq War

What about all the people who died in World War 2? Oh yeah, they have nothing to do with this conversation either.

>if you say mean things they'll become violent

All the more reason to keep them out, bitch ass cuck.

These lies need to be relentlessly pursued and exposed.

What a brave woman. Hope she doesn't get snackbar'd for this. Hopefully more public figures will show the courage required to fight for our civilization.

BASED

BASED

BASED

>muslims are a race
Fucking dumbshit twatters do it again

>Meanwhile, the Anti-Defamation Commission, an Australian Jewish civil rights organisation, has spoken out denouncing Ms Kruger’s words.

We need to show our solidarity with this mad bitch. It's insulting to imply that those limp wristed, watery eyed cunts in Europe will look up to her for this, I hope it's enough that the children of our nation will in the future.

She will be back hosting Big Brother.

These statements totally play into the audience for that show.

Does murdoch own our media or is it the packers?

oy vey

We could destroy all of these arguments but people are only shown one view point again and again.

Based Sonia she is right you know. Turkish Muslims took to the streets of Melbourne to protest against the coup they would rather live under a dictator and Islamic law.

Kill yourselves, Greens voters.

where can i find ausnews? is there an auspol out there somewhere?
I know more about londanistan than I do about the future Hansite Kingdom

>Moderate Muslims
>Extreme Muslims
>Radical Muslims

The irony is that we are actually debating which of these has the correct interpretation of a book of fairy tales written 1400 years ago by a Pedophile Warlord Terrorist.

NO INTERPRETATION OF ISLAM 'REAL'

I get a lot of my news from facebook pages like Stop the mosque in melbourne, stop the mosque in bendigo and United Patriots Front but yeah there usually is an auspol thread.

>Turkish Muslims took to the streets of Melbourne
They should all be deported. It should be a condition of migrating to Australia that you renounce all political ties to your former country.

We want people 100% committed to Australia, not dual-loyalty traitors.

>Stop the mosque in melbourne
oh fuck is the movement still going strong bro??

Of course the kike organization was against what she said. Even though they are for it in Israel.

>Meanwhile, the Anti-Defamation Commission, an Australian Jewish civil rights organisation, has spoken out denouncing Ms Kruger’s words.
ADC Chairman Dr Dvir Abramovich said: “I am dismayed and concerned by this misguided and outrageous statement. Sonia Kruger’s call to ban Muslim immigration to Australia is deeply offensive, irrational and unacceptable.

Stop the Mosque in Bendigo is probably the better page out of the two and has a lot more supporters. Stop the Mosque in Melbourne still shares red pilled shit all the time though.

>United Patriots Front
Are skinheads welcome? Asking for a friend

Of course they're pretty red pilled I don't know what they can do politically because they say a lot of stuff normies wouldn't understand about Marxism and George Soros they have held rallies in the past against leftists and Islam in Australia.

Sonia swallowed the red pill

>>Now she's taking abuse from lefties that see no problem in dying out

We have some of those fucks in America too.

if they love turkey as it is so much why are they here?

gibs

what a mad cunt ay

literally said nothing that isn't 100% true and every media company in the country is going off their cunt about it. good on her.

are they finally waking up lads???

just follow the australian and the sydney morning herald on fb

you will get both sides of the argument on every issue

turned on channel 9 this morning and caught this live, was pretty shocked desu

you would be triggered, CUC

it's getting to the point where the only people who actually support islamic immigration in this country are fuckwit journos and brainwashed students.

Why is Straya so based? They are one of the least cucked countries in the world.

I WANT TO SEE HER GENITALS REEEEEEEEE

our major politicians are trying to get us to prep the bull but the aussie spirit is too strong

youtube.com/watch?v=_PpzveeXLO8

Our shitposters are payed to protect us

Is there anything worse than being unAustralian?

Don't turn it full Nazi or they will be stomped out like the Australia First Party. The founder of that was a full Nazi and ended up being both jailed and barred from ever having public demonstrations.

UPF only survives because grandma is like "look at those good patriotic boys, onya son" and once you start going full fascist, the casuals get cold feet and leave.

We can hire Japan to show us how to worship an emperor and become fascist

>least cucked country
Yea we are just on the edge of been cucked or not been cucked

A ban of Muslims would be great but I would also love to see a ban on Somalians/Sudanese/Lebs and Kiwi's

May you be culturally enriched soon.

Being from melbourne

need to put a firewall on the bloody lebs mate

Tristram Wake is a cuck who allows himself to be led by the nose by mainstream media. In reality, according to secular and non-Catholic sources, there is more child sexual abuse among Protestants than among Catholics and even more in secular institutions like schools and recreational institutions.

Shoayb Khan does not understand the difference between killing justified by religious teaching and killing done by random members of a religion for reasons x, y, and z.

Mona El Baba doesn't understand that most of the killing in Iraq has been between different sects of Muslims. But of course Muslims can never be responsible for their behavior... No doubt the Iraq invasion was a story of epic retardation, but nonetheless most of the killing has been done in the name of Islam.

christian lebs are alright t bh

somalis and sudanis can have a suck though

This is only common sense. Any woman that isn't a dead set retard knows that if Islam gains ascendancy all their special vagina privileges will be revoked.

The only way we are going to knock any sense into people is to get the muzzies to openly go out and kill Jews.

>>You'll see a complete 180 turn around within a year

Why is it always Australian women saying common sense like this and not Australian """""""""men"""""""""""

Also Australia deserves a terrorist attack after what they did to cheese and bacon shapes

the rest of the world literally just parrots America, it's hilarious

Do you think Aussies will actually manage to ban Muslims? The majority of our population wants it whenever I fight on 9 news comments about Muslims there are always more people on my side against Muslims then for the Muslims.

in all honesty this will probably just be like the asian migration problem of the 80s where the media kicks a huge stink over the people being racist until everyone forgets about it and your cities get overrun with chinks right under your nose

one can dream though

Chinks weren't massacring us in the streets m8.

Bit harder to put out of mind.

true dat bruv

>Oh shoot guys, I broke my toe. may as well break the rest of my bones, right gaiz??

Out, sjw

Isnt the Australian Big Brother dead? I thought it got pulled like 2 years ago.

I think the last season was about a year or two ago

I only watched it when they had the Adults Only big brother back in the early 2000s

Then some cuck had to go turkey slap some bitch and that pretty much ruined the entire show

news.com.au/national/turkey-slap-pair-threatened/story-e6frfkp9-1111112909569

>TWO men who were kicked off Australian reality TV show Big Brother for "turkey slapping" a woman say they have received death threats and been called rapists on the street.

AY YO I HEARD U GOT DAT THANG CALLED CENTREGIBS, I WANT SUMMA DAT, ALLAH HU ACKBAR

>Adults Only big brother
I fapped like crazy. Gave me my voyeur fetish.

Iv even heard female talkback radio hosts who are usually liberal saying things like "I don't want me or any of my family to die to some religious fanatic from the desert"

Yes you are more likely to die in a car accident then in a terrorist attack but a terrorist attack is something you can completely prevent.

You never go full fascist unless you're actually prepared to engage in mass street violence.

Yeah I watched the last 2 seasons. I can't watch the canadian or american version, but for some reason Big Brother UK and Australia I find interesting. I guess it's because I don't know the countries and its people well, so it's like a window into its main archetypes.

That, plus hot girls.

This girl is actually part habbo.

All the names are foreign.

Of course they are calling her a WAYCISS WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. NOW MY WHOLE COUNTRY CANT MOVE HERE.

>it's the 1.6billion meme pasta shitpost
>it's a crusade reference without mentioning why those happened or how long those lasted compared to the islamic terror episode
>it's a islam is a religion of peace meme but please do not critic or call muslims out otherwise they will kill you episode

is this even a real screenshot?

It's the comments on the Sydney morning herald article on Facebook

adios career

>18 months from now
>in other news this bitch is bankrupt after being swindled by a (((financial advisor)))

youtube.com/watch?v=V_TRf6zfAN4

Hmm...

The most leftist shit paper in Australia

Go kill yourself

No The Age is worst.

Dont remind me mate

Barbecue Shapes were the worst hit.

Who is this sperm worm?

Australia is fucking based I love this fucking country so much. Almost got in a blue with some yuppie on the weekend for shits and gigs because he was abusing a busker and he dropped all kinds of racist shit on me. Laughed my ass off.

T. Maori

Why did they change them? What do they taste like now?

>Why did they change them?
Probably wanted to make them more healthy to get more health stars on the box. Also they wanted them to not have the topping falling off problem so much any more.

>What do they taste like now?
They have the same general flavour ... but it is just weird and worse. The ratios are off.

NOICE

>T. Maori

Women can play the woman card

Men get fired forever

I guarantee you a heap of men think what is discussed on Sup Forums

They also think government knows best, just like the women

>those comments
>all those likes

Makes me hard, not gonna lie.

What page is this from?