Reparations

Should African-Americans be given reparations for slavery Sup Forums?

It's rather undeniable that their economic opportunities were restricted compared to White Americans due to slavery. Reparations would help remedy this.

Also, are there any other groups (not just in America) that might deserve reparations? I think the Palestinians might be owed money by the Israelis, and arguably the United Kingdom owes members of the Irish Diaspora money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFHG8wWC5s
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Segregation should return

/Thread

Why not?

What does this have to do with reparations?

>Reparations would help remedy this.
It really wouldn't.

They'll spend all their money on useless bullshit, end up back in debt, then claim the previous amount paid wasn't enough.

I wholeheartedly believe that paying reparations would utterly devastate their communities.

No.
Their reparations are getting to live in civilization.

Should the Irish? The Germans? Japs? Chinese? I realize they had it worse arguably but come on. Some blacks in the U.S have a terrible victimization problem

They already get it in the form of welfare, quotas, affirmative action, not to mention the blood of 750k whites and the complete destruction of the Old South to free their black asses. What more is there to give them at this point? No one else ever got reparations for their ancestors being slaves/serfs/etc.

They already do, its called welfare, foodstamps, and section 8 housing.

Why is no one addressing this? This is a great question.

African American should get their own country. Make citizenship in America something that's actually based on ethnicity and move on.

They have been paid and continue to be paid quite handsomely compared to their African contemporaries.

Yeah we could do that. Or we could, you know, rebuild the black family, the degradation of which under progressives has completely destroyed the black community.

If you replaced every non-black community with modern black communities, the country would collapse almost instantly.

They've received more in government spending than they would have earned.

Heck, they actually received more from their slave masters than they would have earned on their own.

Slaves had a superior standard of living and material wealth than free blacks in Africa during the same time period.

YES!

Blacks need to be sent back to their homeland to be KINGS and QUEENS once more! FREE tickets to Liberia and FREE homes to ALL BLACKS shall be issued from here on out. They must be free from racist america!

This

Their reparations are the 365,000 white people who died and 282,000 whites who were wounded freeing their black asses.

They already get reparations (no-need to qualify welfare, EBT, quotas, ADC, section 8, affirmative action, etc etc), they have for decades, and it's going to end up bankrupting the fuck out of us.

They already do get reperations.

Its called welfare and about 80% of niggers are on welfare.

So there you go.

No
If you are a Christian, which many people in the US claimed they are, there is a passage that will go against reparations.

As a black, I don't care for reparations and do see a need for it.

>It's rather undeniable that their economic opportunities were restricted compared to

Their economic opportunities were restricted compared to what opportunities they would have had in Africa?

Good one Moshi
Reparations:
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFHG8wWC5s

both sides only offered freedom as a term for serving.
you know this right, it was mostly a resource war for rights of production.
silly american.

Not one of these black ass holes are slaves, so no repperations, the already get an obscene amount of welfare and preferential treatment. Palestine doesn't get shit unless they can defeat Israel which isn't going to happen, the Irish I don't know enough about the Potato people to say anything.

Slavery? They work less than I do and it looks like a good chunk of my money goes to social welfare.

If anyone deserves a fucking break its me.

>African American should get their own country
It's called Liberia, and it's a utopian paradise.

Blacks were given a better life because of slavery. If anything they should be paying whites for the opportunity.

no we shouldve killed them all

No. They weren't slaves.
The best we could offer is 40 acres and a donkey in africa, just renounce US citizenship.

Sesame Street isn't quite how I remember it

I'd give them $10 to fuck off back to Africa

Liberia was taken over by the natives a long time ago ausfam.

Yes they should get reparations.

They should also be made to pay for the boat ride over and either drop their American citizenship or buy a green card.

So, with inflation my calculations indicated afro-Americans owe about $10,000 each.

Now my wallpaper, made me smile ausfag.

>Should African-Americans be given reparations for slavery Sup Forums?
Sure, but I didn't own any slaves. Go collect from those that owned slaves. idiot

No. No black person alive today in America was enslaved by America. Also, other races have been slaves before, it is not unique to African Americans. In fact, Africa enslaved Africans and sold them too.

i would gladly chip in to send them back to africa even though that's more than they deserve. my family came here in 1850 and settled in the mid west. we never owned one slave. stupid fucking niggers

Yes. All living slaves should receive full financial compensation.

They'd all be about what....one hundred and eighty nine years old? So I'm sure the extra money would come in very handy for them

Sure, they can get reparations when they pay their debt to my family for freeing their ignorant asses.

As long as a stipulation of the reparations is they are deported to their country of origin or choosing or host willing to accept them.
I'd take a tax increase to fund that.

They've had reparations. They were given citizenship and allowed to stay. Which was one hell of a gift considering the state of Africa. Damn near every other nation that had slaves sent theirs back home with nothing.

Jewish financed slave ships bought African POWs as slaves from other tribes, who themselves held 200k slaves. Should whites receive reparations for the Barbary slave trade?

>NO REPARATIONS WITHOUT REPATRIATION

Blacks should get reparations for slavery after the jews get reparations for slavery in Egypt

We was kangs and we appropriate jewish culture

Oy vey goyim we were slaves and stuff

Sure - I'd gladly pay reparations to an actual former slave.

Who pays and who benefits?

Is this paid with tax money?
Not every white citizen came from a slaveholding background, plenty immigrated after the civil war as well.
What about asians, hispanics, etc?

What about the few africans/afro-caribbeans whose ancestors came to America as freemen? Do they get free money too?

No one gets money, might as well just say niggers dont pay income tax for a year

We didn't enslave them for one.

No one alive today bought black slaves, and no one alive today was a slave.

Who gives reperations to who though? All the farmers who owned slaves are dead so we can't distribute the land if former slaveowners don't own it. The federal government wasn't behind slavery since it was a state right. Therefore they don't pay. You can't take the money away from whites in general, because the vast majority of whites in America do not have an ancestor who owned slaves, so it's unfair to make them pay.

How can we determine who gets reperations and how much? Does everybody with a slave background get reperations? Do half breeds get reperatios? There are a lot of White Anericans who have an ancestor that was black. Do they get reperations? Do whote people who have immagrant backgrounds beyong 1860 have to pay? So many questions

Yes

All living former slaves of the United States or Confederate States get 5 billion dollars cash no questions asked.

So... Where's the problem?

Their reparation is to live in the greatest country in the world.
C'est la vie mein Familia.

Simple... You take it from da joos.

I honestily wouldn't mind giving reperations if they leave. Hell, I would support giving them free shit for a decade so long as they all go there.

And what about the impoverished white families in places like Alabama and Mississippi, the two poorest states in the nation, that once owned slaves? Are they supposed to live on the streets because they're now paying for their great, great, great-grandfather's sins?

Not to mention Irish and the Chinese, who worked in factory conditions in the north and on the railroad in the west. Shouldn't THEY get reparations, too?

free ticket to the motherland
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

why they'd just blow it.
and none of the people currently alive can trace their slave ancestry back to their grandparents.
So a big NO. It was 154 years ago.

This guy on omegle agrees.

If you could build a time machine and go back in time, would people evne consider you to be one of their own?
Wouldn't they be horrified by all the tolerance to gays, lack of christian faith, women and black rights, teaching children sex education, and all the sexual depravaties and liberties that we have today?
People would probably ask have you exorcised if they knew you fap to hentai girls being violated by tentacles

White people from back then aren't white people from today
Saying that you should pay reparations for blacks today is as absurd as asking some rape child for reparations because of his father's actions.

>both sides only offered freedom as a term for serving.

You do realize how dumb you are, right? One side offers to free all slaves if they win. Another side offers freedom to the slaves that fight to keep slavery. ...I don't understand how you can be this stupid. Are you a feminist?

Only if they migrate back to Africa.

No other people who were enslaved in the history of mankind, from slavs to jew, got a single shit in reparation.

Why would black people?

Black social mobility in this country is not the problem, and throwing money at black people isn't going to help their victim mentality.

you're probably talked to someone high or a polster

They already got reparations. Freedom, welfare, and affirmative action.
They squander what they're given though, so nothing more we can give could help them.

So they think they came over here on a free boat ride? Id say they owe me for the boat they came here on

>be born
>be assigned a slave number
>be given jew name
>be given jew sugar food all my life
>be taught jew written history by gov school
>be given no red pills or useful skills until i'm out of high school
>fed a shit diet from blue pilled parents, my health is hindered
>add all this in with our levels of inflation and regulation

i want reparations.

Their reparation is not getting gutted like a fish for shouting out a bunch of delusional bullshit.

The second they go full on violent is the moment they're dead.

You faggot conspiratards ruin every thread. Get out

>david ige
I thought it said david cage for a moment there.

All jokes aside, you take a fuckin look at central sub-Saharan Africa today and gauge whether or not the average nigger in America is better off than some poor fuck in the fuckin Congo.

These fuckin uppity spooks in the US god damn A should be fucking HAPPY their ancestors were valuable enough to be considered commodities.

>THEY WUZ DISADVANTAGED!

The nigger population tripled between 1940 and 2010. If the white population had grown at a similar rate then there would be 372 million whites right now.

The fact is niggers have shitty lives not because of "muh jim crow" but because if Dr. Blackman has only 1 kid and Shaniqua the hoodrat has 5 then your affirmative action policies aren't going to do shit

If the poorest people have too many kids and the well off people have too few then it drags down the average.

Pay niggers to have few kids and in a generation their "problems" will disappear.

No. Black people aren't slaves anymore. They don't deserve reparations, but sadly, they get them in the form of welfare checks and food stamps.

Something like the Japanese would have more of a reason to give reparations to because generations to generations of the Japanese will be biologically affected by the atomic bomb.

Should Will Smith and Beyonce be given reparations even though they're some of the richest motherfuckers around?

>It's rather undeniable that their economic opportunities were restricted compared to White Americans due to slavery. Reparations would help remedy this.

You gave yourself away here, m8

i've been thinking about this...how would it work? Would there be 1 payment to all blacks in the US now? what about mulattos/half breeds? What about unborn blacks/future blacks? would they get payments as well? Is there a figure or price that needs to be met and the "debt" is paid?

You're right they would have been far better off in Africa

>conspiratards
>All he did was post factual information

wew

We should stop giving money to all blacks. Let them take personal responsibility like whites.
None of the blacks affected by slavery are alive today.

Yeah a one way ticket back to Africa so they can get a taste of reality

They were not the only ones to be oppressed and suffer the evils of humanity and they should stop crying about it

No.

It's funny because most white people were willing to discriminate against chinks because they immigrated of their own volition while blacks were brought over against their will. How the world changes.