Hey Sup Forums I'm not pic related. Very fit and train hard...

Hey Sup Forums I'm not pic related. Very fit and train hard. But was thinking in the coming race wars does fat help somehow deflect bullet fragments away from vital organs? I'm very lean and have muscle but I feel very vulnerable to bullets. Do fat people even fear bullets? Should I ditch the training and become an actual burger?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26205254
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wear a plate carrier.

Race war isn't gonna happen, heres what is gonna happen.
>one of you trumpfags get shoved accidently by a black man in a suit going to pick up his coffee
>you start mumbling and breathing faster
>you pull out your pistol and yell "MY SECONDARY AMMENDMENT YOU ASSAULTED ME RACE WAR NOW"
>you kill an innocent black man on his way to work
>blacks end up killing you
repeat cycle

interesting slide thread theory, but, the answer is no, fat confers no benefit.

even the majority of pistol cartridges achieve sufficient penetration to give a fatass a very bad day.

What a dumb thread.

Yes OP, making yourself a larger target will definitely help.

In a survival situation fat means more calories stored. It's like an extra closet full of butter.

If you look at ballistics gel you see how far rounds penetrate flesh so I guess a round might stop in the flesh before organs if you were fat enough.

Trump is not racist and neither are his supporters, you stupid nigger.

by black man...you mean nigger rite...cause thats what i thought u was meanin. no?
yea?
yeah?
no
yeah?
noo?
nigger

< not racissss

Think there was a myth busters episode on this or something similar... From memory even a 300 Pound man wouldn't stop the bullet from reaching vitals

You should be really worried if you are a lanklet. Manlets are the warriors of the future.

If the niggers you're fighting are using blow gun darts, then yeah fat will keep the darts away from your vitals.

Stay behind him. Otherwise bullets will hit you because niggers can't aim straight.

To answer your stupid question, NO, being out of shape does not heLp.
AT ALL!
There is a reason Special operators are in top shape. it has to do with survivability.
Look at the list of injuries Marcus Lutrell had, or Roy P. Benavidez.
Fat asses don't survive that shit!

Not only will being a landwhale make you slower and weaken your cardiopulmonary system, but peripheral adipocytes (fat cells) literally convert testosterone to estrogen.

Hello diabeetus, goodbye virility

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26205254

ballistic gel does not actually reflect how far rounds penetrate flesh.

human meat is sinew, bone, muscle, veins, nerves, skin, etc. etc.

Skin by itself is extremely good at reducing penetration. These things aren't taken into account by ballistic gel.

So take whatever distance a bullet penetrates in ballistic gel and cut it in half, at least.

oh look. Another liberal self-hating white male writing fantasy.

Drink the bleach. It will end your pain.

Keep fit but sit at a higher body fat % ie. no 6 pack, think strong man bear mode. And honestly if you look at racewar/ civil wars in history most people ended up dying from cholera/ respiratory bs infection or starvation. If you get shot and society is broken down your pretty much dead unless you can fight off infection.

Personally i think all the fat burger armchair bad asses are most likely going to have heart attacks having to walk/run anywhere

>BBs on table
>Battery Jack on table
>"Hey Sup Forums I'm not pic related"

It sure is Summer in hurr.

What country is this?

No, but a little fat is good as you might not be able to eat as often as you'd like.

Considering his suit was most likely a pimp suit and Coffee is what he calls his bottom bitch because she's a Tall Black just like he likes, I'd have to say it's hard to call this black man innocent.

SA

Literally nothing but armor will protect you in a gun fight. Getting swole is a meme, getting fat is a meme, gun fights are more akin to Dark Souls where it's better to just not get hit but if you do get hit then have armor.

>Coffee is what he calls his bottom bitch
God dammit Australia

You wanna be thin, nigro.
Over-penetration is easier to handle, and is much less likely in fat people. Think, if you get lucky and are shot front on, a hollow point might even pass clean through without opening, neat ey?

/thread

Only 12yos after this