Remember when MTV used to play music?

>Remember when MTV used to play music?
>Remember when black on black crime was a myth?

youtube.com/watch?v=jQ_0bqWKO-k

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/victoria/black-lives-matter-thousands-expected-at-melbourne-rally-20160717-gq7fgu.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9ysyZF-DZFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we don't call white on white crime white on white crime
what nigra? U stupid.

The fucking mental gymnastics necessary to believe this shit is astounding. Seriously, it's almost impressive. She's saying black on black crime doesn't really exist because if you get killed, it will most likely be by someone in your community, which was brought by institutionalized racism and segregation.

If you get killed by an Asian, it's probably gonna be by an Asian.

>Rayciss and sexiss much??

>ONLY WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACISS
>AND EVEN WEN IT SEEM LIKE BLACKS BE RACISS, IT ACTUALLY SECOND-HAND WHITE RACISS
My god to be that ignorant must be the best feeling in the world. No idea how stupid what she's saying is, and she thinks it's 100% justified.
>Gold Medal in Mental Gymnastics

Bitch says BLM is about police shootings, but now they are protesting in Australia because of "colonialism". They move the goalposts whenever they see fit.

>"How can we just get over 200 years of colonialism and continuing black racism?" she said.
>"It's time we brought the black lives matter movement to Australia to affirm that our lives matter. We are the people who are most vulnerable in this country."
>theage.com.au/victoria/black-lives-matter-thousands-expected-at-melbourne-rally-20160717-gq7fgu.html

It's bizarre how Mtv went from playing music to being an openly anti-white propaganda machine. What happened ?
What's their viewer's profile/demographics ? How come they haven't gone bankrupt yet ?

She probably secretly hates her own race. You never know....She's actually married to a white guy. (or a jew , or whatever that guy is)...She's just repeating a script.

>What's their viewer's profile/demographics ?
its actually played in junior high schools before the first morning bell.

teacher here. not underage

>now they are protesting in Australia because of "colonialism"
Not to mention blockading the Toronto Pride parade. Which has exactly nothing to do with blacks getting shot by police in the US.

The stream of retarded diarrhea is just getting more and more ridiculous. Anyone with an IQ higher than 85 should recognize this as baseless propaganda.

MTV has been out to mind fuck kids since day one. I personally gave up on MTV when they got rid of MTVX (which was amazing) for the seventh or eighth MTV channel playing the same 50 generic nigger videos over and over.

ive never heard of anyone watching mtv but thats cool I guess

Do they ever play music?

You can't be serious...
Anyway , still doesn't explain how this channel is still alive...Or maybe i'm wrong about their viewers...Maybe they do enjoy this bullshit.

(((Sumner Rothstein)))

>Viacom hasn't deep six'd MTV

youtube.com/watch?v=9ysyZF-DZFY

Her and beta hubby

Saying that is isn't a thing doesn't make it stop existing or being a thing.

Is this what people genuinely believe? How come blacks think they are made from a much finer clay? How come rules don't apply to them? Why are they the only race that cannot have negative actions? Slavery? Shouldn't we all be free from facing our responsibilities then?

She's right. It's just called black crime. Think that makes her feel better?

I got to the point where she said blacks are not more likely to commit violent crimes.
You don't even have to be racist to see the evidence is there in government data.
In black and white, pun intended.

loves her race so much that she decided to marry outside it.

"We've got you covered"

Translation:

"Here's how to prevent common sense from causing you to question your faith in the Marxist religion"

Abos should be quarantined and used for research.

Really makes you think;..(no seriously)

god her fucking face makes me wanna JUST

I'm on board with what you're saying, but the modern black people you picked look mixed. They don't even have the flat big noses...

I didnt even know MTV still existed.

BLM does realize that black-on-black crime is higher PER WEEK than all police-on-black killings, including the >95% that are justifiable, PER YEAR. Right?

"news"

Racist and sexist much?

This wall of text has managed to destroy my libido for the next two weeks. I don't know whether to shake your hand and thank you, or be angry.

BoB crime is only brought up to derail from the actual issue though. Yeah it's an issue. There are also initiatives that address the issue in most areas. If people rallied against black on black crime that would only increase police presence in minority areas and encourage more killing. Why can't these issues be isolated? Because it makes you feel uncomfortable?

that shitty beard

Underrated.

If anyone ever wants to troll this woman, ask her (preferably under the guise of an SJW/black) why she chose to "pollute" black genes with white genes.

Theyre literally brainwashing blacks into believing that blacks dying in record numbers is ok.

I honestly could care less about black on black crime. Im white. But her if you wanna die then by all means... Please do

They don't care. BLM has become a religion and like any other fanatical religion, they reject reality for dogma.

These folks keep bringing up the burning house metaphor in response to "all lives matter" saying that police-on-black killing is the urgent problem. But it is fully fair to point out that they are ignoring a far more urgent menace, and it's their own community.

>wake up
>MTV still exists

In American they are only known for playing shitty reality shows that are some how shittier than normal reality shows since they pander to teenage tumblrinas

damn Sup Forums btfo

>derail

>context is derailing

What's telling about your actual argument is the belief that only an outside force can stop crime in the dindu community. There are organic preventive measures that once worked to stop crime, but nowadays it's a question of whether they can be restored or if a Zulu-esque "re-taming" is the only solution.
Certainly blacks will continue to be a cesspit of crime within society as long as the welfare state exists.

>BLM has become a religion and like any other fanatical religion, they reject reality for dogma
US government should classify them as a terrorist group at this point.

Millenials. And niggers. That's what happened.

She wanted her coffee extra white,most people order it that way

Whoops is meant to reply to some one else I think they will just scroll through and read it

She kinda looks Klingon here.

guys she's in here

Ok, how do you address BoB crime, then?

Tell the principal they need a different channel. Save Gen Z!

There is something seriously wrong with the way this sheboon talks. Her expressions are so overly exaggerated.

End the welfare state.

Black on black murders are brought up because in comparison to blue on black killings, the kill count blacks have achieved far exceeds what the blues are achieving. And whether you like it or not, many of the deaths of blacks by blues are justified.

Had to stop watching after the infographic that said

>Blacks aren't more likely to commit crimes than any other race.

Send a blacks that are dissatisfied with America and it's racism back to Africa they can't be oppressed since that are the majority there

delete this

This is common in indigenous (nigger) populations.
What's not explained is why this never occurred in white cultures.

KKK, KKK, kill niggers every day.

But srsly, put them in reservations, away from white people they can rob, rape, and sell drugs to.
And police this "super-prison" with soldiers who will commit summary justice on everyone who steps out of line.

Or just stop the welfare state, undo white cultural poison, and enforce the death penalty and second amendment forcefully.

Or kill all of them to clean out the gene pool

Even she doesn't look like she's buying it

I don't fucking get it. Dindu's don't want to get shot right? So in order to get that they start shooting cops? The best solution would be for them to be productive members of society. I see no peaceful way out of this shitty situation.

But why does the focus on one issue have to include the other? BLM exists to address the dubious ethics of the police system, not to end black on black crime. Lessening black on black crime would require a multi-layered approach to reversing a variety of social and economic systems and is a larger beast. Police brutality is focusing on the system of police and the legal system that discourages penalties against police. The child wants to catch the firefly and you tell him to chase the sun. Let the nigga catch his firefly.

Better training of police and higher standards of recruitment (if that's even possible at this point).

Also, from my point of view, many black people don't know how to act around police. So getting good information out about what to do and not to do when you've been approached by a police officer would help, too.

Pardon, me. I miss read the question.

The best thing to do would probably be to reform the welfare state so no one can be permanently on welfare. Force people to take control of their own lives.

>Lessening black on black crime would require a multi-layered approach to reversing a variety of social and economic systems
Put down the racial studies textbook professor and open your eyes. There is a fuckload of failure in the black community and no one is trying to make it any better because they have their EBTs and don't have to put in effort.

...so basically no rationally achievable way of doing this then? Not even by taking people out of the ghettos and moving them into better places? Or offering certain tax benefits to companies who move their industry near ghettos promoting more employment? Or re-purposing schools in urban areas to serve as community hubs? Just send them to Africa where even Africans will hate them, or set up camps for them?

Do you all even leave your homes?

They're interconnected. If you take care of the reason behind why there is so much black on black crime, doesn't it stand to reason that there would be fewer interactions with the police, therefor fewer incidents of police brutality?

What the fuck is this? MTV is now giving their viewers bullshit talking points?

Someone tell this bitch that MOST OF THE EVIDENCE IN MOST OF THESE CASES PROVIDE CLEAR EVIDENCE THAT THE OFFICERS SHOT LEGALLY.

>Or offering certain tax benefits to companies who move their industry near ghettos promoting more employment? Or re-purposing schools in urban areas to serve as community hubs?
Privatizing the schools would actually help. But ask yourself if your elected leaders and the (((interests))) that they serve benefit from advancing black interests. No, politicians buy black votes and shit the entire population out in the streets. The last fifty years is proof positive. There has been no advancement in spite of their loyalty to
Democrats.

if you take them out of the ghetto (which already happens as a result of section 8 housing and other failed leftist policies) they will just export their crime and deviant behaviors, causing the emergence of a new ghetto.
Same with schools- you can (and obama has) waste a bunch of money giving them state of the art facilities, but no teacher wants to try to teach a bunch of semi criminal, largely insolent negroes. The idealistic white guilt liberals who are naive enough to attempt this generally flee after a few years, resulting in a high turnover rate and general poor quality education.
To your last point rand paul actually suggested something like this- the problem is leftists keep raising the corporate income tax because apparently the "evil rich people" aren't paying their "fair share" despite it already being one of the highest in the world.

>Not even by taking people out of the ghettos and moving them into better places?
That's the opposite of a solution.

>Or offering certain tax benefits to companies who move their industry near ghettos promoting more employment?
Useless when blacks have no incentives thanks to welfare.

>Or re-purposing schools in urban areas to serve as community hubs?
Meaningless government cheese-speak. KFC is the community hub.

>84% of white murder victims are white
hmmm.......... really makes you think

You know we have tried all of that shit and it didn't work

Btw the Holocaust taught me rounding up a lot of people and putting them some where Isent that hard

Not entirely true. While there are a good many people on government assistance, it's not easy to come by. Welfare and Section 8 are not easy to get and you all are overblowing the benefits of it. Food stamps though are easy as shit--I've been on it twice already. But its easy to see that there's been a cycle that is hard to break. Following WWI blacks had a hard time assimilating into society due to systems and ideas that Sup Forums doesn't like to hear. Once those systems seemingly ended, white people fled, taking their business and interests, leaving blacks to rot. Now that things are "equal" everyone makes it seem like blacks should magically get up in the morning and say "I'm going to make something of myself" ignoring the fact that years of not being able to do that due to racism, crack cocaine, inescapable stereotypes and poor education has created a counterculture that is not conducive to success. Is this your fault? No. But to throw welfare at a community and claim that its all blacks deserved is a stretch.

Blacks have and are given plenty of opportunities and favoritism that they don't deserve to help them get ahead in life and not need to live in a ghetto on welfare and/or criminally.

The main problem with blacks is the same problem with natives, the gov't laws and institutions that once held their ancestors back are long gone but they are so used to living on gov't handouts, special treatment and blaming the white man for all their problems that they don't try to solve their own problems and just keep blaming others.

Many Whites(especially the media and gov't) are to blame actually not for being "racist" but because they are enablers for this behavior by constantly agreeing and given more and more instead of just cutting them off and flat out telling them that it's their own fault now.

Actually now that I re-read that a second time I kind of agree with you we should reform our taxes so we don't have to apend money on welfare and it can go to bettering are society

None of those are gonna do jack if the culture and state of mind doesn't change.

The welfare state needs to change to encourage personal responsibility.

>Black on black crime isn't a thing
I refuse to believe this is not satire because nobody can be this oblivious.
My friends uncle is a paranoid schizophrenic who has a better hold on reality than this klingon looking nigger

>crime that would only increase police presence in minority areas and encourage more killing.
>Mfw

What's the sauce to this video?

>Blacks have and are given plenty of opportunities and favoritism that they don't deserve to help them get ahead in life and not need to live in a ghetto on welfare and/or criminally.

I don't think any of these black people in the ghetto that you fantasize about would agree to this. I think that you read numbers and articles without researching the ethics and effectiveness of these initiatives. For instance, in many states the money that isn't used on aid programs is kind of shoveled into some other fund instead of put toward creating other programs or renewing neighborhoods. Help isn't given with a genuine desire to change shit, it's given with the attitude of "if we throw a million dollars this way when shit hits the fan no one can say we didn't try to help." Change doesn't end at the news article.

Firstly, because the "dubious ethics" they cite are rarely dubious at all, but simply the result of an officer having to confront a suspect that only knows how to respond violently because it's all his culture has taught him.

Secondly, because police brutalize and kill more white suspects than blacks anyway, even adjusted for population, so it's clear that BLM doesn't actually care about ethics, only its own persecution complexes.

No your retarded we have tons shit like afermitve action that favors them

>Because it makes you feel uncomfortable?

Because we don't actually want to live with black people and aren't interested in being told we're shit by them.

BLM decided to make the strategic choice to tie the issue of police brutality with that of "white privilege" and so, instead of focusing on the former only, they're engaged into an all out frontal attack against "whiteness".

They can fuck off.

Shut the fuck up if you don't know what you're blabbering about. What good is affirmative Action when you're not even in the areas that it would apply to in the first place? Or if you education is so poor that AA doesn't even permit your employment or acceptance into an institution? You name a step D favor that requires one to get through A,B and C first.

Regardless of how you feel, that's still an admittance that bringing up BoB crime is a derailment.

Has it occurred to you that such initiatives don't fail from any flaw of their own, but because their recipients squander the help that's been given?

You can't teach a man to fish if he refuses to learn.

>Black on black crime isn't a thing
>20000 niggers dying isn't a thing

Wew lad, liberal doublethink in action.

>Dude black on black crime isn't real, stop posting FBI statistics to me.

So maybe you'd care to tell us why their education is so poor, then?

Hint: it isn't the schools.

You know affirmative action isn't just with company's it is also with schools and in areas it and also if you have such shitty education they don't accept you that Is not racism

Fucking right
Detroit is a prime example. Kwame Kilpatrick was in charge of the whole city for years. He took a city that was on the downswing ready for a rebirth and drove it six feet under. Blacks have all political pull in that city (and arguably the country) yet they still blame whitey for the bullshit their own people create

Nothing we do is ever good enough and I am sick of trying

It's a derailment to approach police brutality by only talking about police brutality against one race.

There is about to be an all-out war between niggers and cop in this country and I couldn't be happier. The only bummer is that the Mexicans have so thoroughly out-competed the blacks in my city that they're completely incapable of mounting any resistance to the police.

Jesus, the viewing ratings on their Youtube videos are fucking awful. Their ratings for their TV channel must be horrendous.

I don't get why cucks would be with someone that absolutely dispises their existence.

Hes like a kinda fat askew leonardo dicaprio

>but now they are protesting in Australia because of "colonialism". They move the goalposts whenever they see fit.

That's unfair because you are treating BLM like it's one person. It's not the fault of any of the Jews and mulattoes running BLM in the USA that urbanite scum in my country used it as an excuse to cry tears about non-issues in our Aboriginal community.

kek she blocked me apparently

What did you say to her