Tfw nobody benefited from this deal

>tfw nobody benefited from this deal

I said that from the start, utterly pointless

i did. comedy gold.

City did

In a roundabout way Dortmund have so far.

i'm pretty sure sanchez and his agent benefited handsomely

Both their agents did

>who is Mino Raiola

How?

It worked out brilliantly for Tottenham

>Mkhitaryan moves to Arsenal
>Aubameyang lists him going there as further reason for going there
>Dortmund bring in Batshuayi as his replacement
>6 points from 6 since he came with him scoring 3 goals (1-0, 2-0 and another 1-0) and assisting another (3-2)

>It was the biggest United post on Instagram with two millions likes and comments, the most shared United Facebook post ever, the most retweeted United post ever and #Alexis7 was the number one trending topic on Twitter worldwide. To put all that into context, the announcement posts generated 75 per cent more interaction than the sale of the world’s most expensive player last summer when Neymar moved from Barcelona to PSG.

>Sanchez plays for Utd against Spurs
>does nothing
>Mkhitaryan plays for Arse against Spurs
>does nothing
Made me think

>19 points behind Buyern

Yeah huge benefit

better than any trophy la!

They were in danger of losing top 4 so yeah huge benefit

Cheeky phonelad is having a good year so far.

>Dirtmund are realistically challengers for the CL

mag ook wel eens een keer heh

The best part is that Sanchez was so good against Tottenham earlier in the season, Arsenal did them a massive favor by replacing him with Mkhitaryan.

>went winless for over 2 months
>still third
>media saying Leverkusen and Schalke are having great seasons, while Dortmund's having a mediocre one
>they're still two and three points ahead of them respectively

Alexis destroyed Spurs when >we beat them at home this season

Is Pep the greatest football mastermind of our time? Both his tactical and mind games are fantastic. I can't believe he meme'd Poorinho into giving Aleshit a £600kpw contact.

Pep wanted Alexis too, this wasn't "4D chess" or whatever, just City's board refusing to pay more than double of what their best players are on. It would mean people like De Bruyne, Sterling, Aguero and Sane would want their contracts matched to Sanchez, and it would kill City in the long term.

alexshits did, manure pays him gorillions for the next 5 years lmao

>"Alexis Sanchez is much better than Kevin DeBruyne and United will win the league easily once he signs for them."
-Sup Forums, Jan. 2018

How can a board be so wrong?

Obvious troll comment that

easy on the bait

>mfw mouyes leaves next summer and manure are left with two steaming piles of shit like alexis shartez and poogba taking most of the wages for the next 5 years
lmao mouyes is a genius

Some of us did, user

>6 points against 19th and 20th place
woah

So United playerss don't want payrises inline with Sanchez?

>Mou is 55 years old

Basically he has 5-10 years left in him.

>supporting some dirty traitor
jesus christ manure fans are scum