Do you have an actual plan or any physical preparations for when the happening hits your community?

Do you have an actual plan or any physical preparations for when the happening hits your community?

Yes.

I'm probably just going to off myself immediately tbqh

I'll just play it by ear. I doubt my ancestors had any plans to deal with mudslimes conquering Spain and the bubonic plague, but they managed to live long enough to reproduce

Yeah. I have everything I need in the woods already. I just have to get there and then defend it.

I'm gonna sell toilet paper to the survivors for valuables and sex.

I have been hoarding for decades.

Me and my farming buddies will all collude to stop sending to the cities. Bikey gangs wall off the roads coming out of them, executing any liberals and muslims etc.

Regional australia starts hoarding food and supplies, cut off all trade to the cities, let them die. Abo's get purged completely during this while the law of the jungle is active.

That's the actual plan.

Ride the tiger like we always have.

To an extent, but I've stopped caring about anything. When it does hit the fan, I'll see if my survival instinct takes over or if I simply fade away. Should be interesting to find out.

Working on my EE degree tbqh so I'll probably join Locheed Martin/Raytheon/any defense contractor.

You're such a descriprive and articulate speaker.

Of course, living on a fault line you need 3 months worth of supplies at a minimum. I would personally prefer to bug out though.

i'm just gonna hunker down in my apartment and hope for the best. i'd last a week at most in the woods.

move back to my small hometown of mostly rednecks with guns.
help build the barricades and wait for the nignog hordes

Omegacomf.

stay inside

dont die until i absolutley have to

>it finally happens
>kill yourself

Literally why

Looks top tier comfy desu

Nothing will happen where I live, your move leaf

>mfw 20 min from cleveland

I'm going to be okay, r-r-right?

My community will be one of the last communities to feel the Happening, aside from bare country land.
My family has a couple thousand rounds of varying caliber, multiple guns that we've all taken out to the range since shit started getting more tense.
My father grew up on a farm, so living off the land is a skill he passed down.
Going to be pretty cozy, I look forward to it.

Grabbing my rifle, climbing on the roof and defending my land from hordes of nignogs.

depression

It will never happen here.

So I just have the blankets and the popcorns ready to watch tv and shitpost on Sup Forums when your jamals and ahmeds destroy your shit to the ground.

What's everyone's reading list for the (local) post-apocalypse? Say you have not internet.

I jut bought A Brave New World by Aldous Huxley based on Sup Forums recommendation. About to start reading it right now.

Fair to assume the net will be the first causality in any "happening". In fact... that would be an ideal indicator of the end. Loss of access to uncontrolled information etc....

this desu i will be comfy af

I have a couple fire arms and I'm proficient in knife fighting. All I want is to live long enough to be enveloped by the light of a nuclear blast while holding a glass of scotch, all the while knowing I helped at least a little. Praise Kek.

I have spent years training my mind.
Intellect is the greatest weapon.

Nope. I'm probs gonna die or just go with the flow

Has anyone done a green tint of this yet

kek