If Sup Forums wanted to assassinate a nigger dog how would u do it

If Sup Forums wanted to assassinate a nigger dog how would u do it

Attached: images.jpg (206x244, 9K)

Attached: the chain man.png (768x807, 914K)

>inb4 guns and chocolate
Gun to loud and chocolate is ineffective

Stabbing

Antifreeze

Poison

Cinderblock

By giving him a loving home.

tell me more

Say it bited you and you want it killed to test for rabies

feed it antifreeze

By creating a dogfighting ring

you can try grapes the cause kidney failure in some dogs.

Used antifreeze...it tastes more like maple syrup and dogs WILL drink that shit like they been thirsty for days

Tell me more, in as much detail as possible....

whats the situation that would need you to kill that dog?

Tell his dealer he's wearing a wire.

DISCLAIMER: The written scenarios were written for fun and not endorsed by me. Definitely don't do these. They are edgy and mean. I am not responsible for any real-life recreations.

Restraining it and injecting it with rubbing alcohol or vinegar

Sedating it, flaying it and letting it suffer on a dirty carpet dusted with ghost pepper powder and crushed glass

Feeding it fiber glass

And most importantly: taking pictures to share on Sup Forums

Source?

That's just badass

Take some brats or sausages, soak them in antifreeze for a day or 2 then casually toss them to the dog.

>Take some brats or sausages, soak them in antifreeze for a day or 2 then casually toss them to the dog.

So have you done that? What were the effects? How long till the dog died? Did anyone find out it was you?

DETAIL I said

fagget

A cinder block won't kill a shitbull

Learned that as a kid...helped my dad Flush and refill the radiator in his truck...this was 1980 something...he told me to take the old antifreeze into the backyard storage shed without spilling it...it was heavy all that liquid...I sat it down on the ground and went inside to get a few buckets....dad starts yelling...at the dog...I run outside and see dad kicking at the dog which had been schlopping at the antifreeze.... got myself a good old fashioned ass whooping from back in the day when it wasn't considered child abuse...learnt myself the "no dog drinking antifreeze" lesson

How was the dog, did it get super sick? Its interesting that they like drinking it.

Also, what does an "ass whooping" consist of? I was never beaten as a kid but I've got a feeling that a society that thinks ass whoopings is child abuse is destined to become a snowflake one (like the pathetic excuse we have now)

bird poison.
the kind your local lumber yard uses.
in raw hamburger meat.
delivered at night.

Fucking tard i hope you get herpes

The dog lived...it didn't schlop too much antifreeze.....you must be under 30 if you've never had your ass whipped as discipline...which, for my dad, consisted of using his hand to whip my ass(butt area)

Yeh I am. Honestly, in hindsight I kind of wish I got more. Tougher men seem to get more physical discipline as kids, I'm trying to make up for it more today because there was a lack.

How's the present, grandpa? Ya liking urban shitrap and smartphones?

Your dad must of been a sadistic homosexual

My dad would use a belt. If I really fucked up he would say go take a cold shower and leave the door unlocked, then he would come in and whip me with the belt as I showered. Good times

You hurted my feelings that was actually based

lol not that guy, but you sound like a soft snowflake cunt. I bet you squat to pee

Just fucking shoot it then call Pet Control or some shit and be like, "Yeah this Mutt attacked me and I shot it, can you dispose of the body?"
What kind of fucking retard would fight this monster with their hands or a melee weapon and then just leave it there? Someone is gonna find that shit and be like: "Oh my God someone murdered a dog."
But if you call someone about it then it seems like you did actually defend yourself, cause no sane non-sociopath would just kill and dog and say nothing about it to anyone.

I hate urban shit rap...prefer country and classic rock...anything before the 90s..... love my phone

rat poison - $5
mcdonalds burger - $2

combine and enjoy

Bella Donna In the water

100% autistic

Attached: 1570459976534.jpg (563x563, 178K)