Urgent update for all ohioans

Stephen Loomis is sending a letter to governor Kasich asking him to suspend second amendment rights within Cuyahoga County during the RNC. Stephen was quoted as saying:

"We are sending a letter to Gov. Kasich requesting assistance from him. He could very easily do some kind of executive order or something -- I don't care if it's constitutional or not at this point,"

Ohiobros, if Kasich suspends the second amendment rights of our brother in Cuyahoga, we MUST remove him from office for violating the oath he swore upon his inauguration:

""I, (name), do solemnly swear that I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of Ohio, will administer justice without respect to persons, and will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all of the duties incumbent upon me as (name of office) according to the best of my ability and understanding. [This I do as I shall answer unto God.]"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-sMBCTpsvH0
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/17/cleveland_police_association_president_obama_has_blood_on_his_hands.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

suck my dick OP, we need Kasich to help Trump win Ohio

If he doesn't endorse him then he needs to be purged from politics.

>-- I don't care if it's constitutional or not at this point

I think just by saying that he should be removed from office, even if nothing happens.

>people think a letter to a governor in a fly over state can trump the constitution

Wew

>kasich will help Trump

He hasn't done anything to help him so far, and it doesn't seem like he will anytime soon

exactly this cuck needs to get off his high horse and do something
fuck off cuck ohio is the best state in the union

Im reading "open carry" in this picture OP.
What about concealed carry or just owning a gun? Im not sure this counts as suspending the second amendment.

>I said cuck twice on the Internet

> made Kasich already said he wouldn't do it like 9 fucking hours ago.

Are you guys retarded?

Open carry is literally pointless

The text of the letter is what is important. I cannot find a full copy of the letter.

Suspension of open-carry implies a suspension of concealed carry. The default right is that every citizen can open carry. The permissible right is concealed carry. A restriction on open-carry is more egregious than a restriction of concealed carry.

Stephen Loomis is a rep for the Cleveland police union. He sent the letter to Kasich for consideration.

We could pursue Stephens job as well for sending the letter but the big thing is going to be action if Kasich decides to go through with it

Dude. Op. Please listen to me. I know a lot of faggots will say stupid shit about what I am going to say and do not care. I have been depressed my entire life. It seems like I have always struggled with it. I am not out of the woods yet but I know it's possible. And I know how to do it. Man I have done so much fucked up shit in my life. I hated myself for it.
Now here is the answer.
We live in a simulated universe
Here me out
Mainstream science is starting to point in this direction
youtu.be/-sMBCTpsvH0
You need to know a model of the truth
Tom Campbell wrote a book called "My big t.o.e." (theory of everything). please read it op. The man is genius. There is hope brother. At one point in my life I just didn't want to live anymore. I wasn't depressed just more frustrated than anything. Tired of living. Hold on op.
>you gotta stick it and rip it.

SHALL

>Suspend open carry where its needed most
ARE THEY TRYING TO CREATE A MASS SHOOTING?

I doubt it'll happen. Just Cleveland shits thinking they're above the law

what the fuck is this kaisch cuck's problem anyway?

NOT

His assistant said this:
Kasich's spokeswoman, Emmalee Kalmbach said: "Law enforcement is a noble, essential calling and we all grieve that we've again seen attacks on officers. Ohio governors do not have the power to arbitrarily suspend federal and state constitutional rights or state laws as suggested."

For what its worth, she is right.

The ohio congress could however, pass a law the removes the right to open-carry in ohio from the books.

BE

> I don't care if it's constitutional or not at this point
Rightwingers, ladies and gentleman.

Stephen Looomis is the leader of the Cleveland Police Union, an incredibly democratic organization. Do you really think the leader of the police union would be a conservative?

The quote you used is from Loomis, not Kasich

Are you trolling or stupid?

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/17/cleveland_police_association_president_obama_has_blood_on_his_hands.html

Just because he criticized obama he must be a conservative!

Shit son, I hear scooby doo is looking for some more super sleuths. Provide any link too any source saying he is a conservative.