YAHWEH IS ATEN

Last time I made this thread it was slid quicker than you can say Jack Sprat.

The god known as "Yahweh" is none other than the ancient Egyptian deity Aten. Those of you who have read Egyptian history are aware of an iconoclastic Pharaoh named Akhenaten who forced the people to worship Aten as the one true god and forsake all the other gods.

This is significant for two very major reasons:
Atenism predates Judaism.
While there are no records of the Jewish account of Exodus truly happening, the heresy of Akhenaten bears some interesting parallels to the narrative.

With the rediscovery of Kek and his rise in popularity, this story gains a profound new significance.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yam_(god)
hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/concepts/agni.asp
truthcontrol.com/adon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shills are sliding my thread again.

Aten/Yahweh confirmed for alien archon overlord?

Is Kek his enemy? Wasnt this fuckhead pharao trying to eliminate the old gods and put his only one god demiurge worship in place?

So kek is confirmed savior of mankind?

>again

you deserve it

Also this fuck akhenaten looks himself like a fucking ayy lmao. No fucking way he isnt at least some kind of hybrid. Just look at the depictions.

Well shilled, Mohammed.

this makes a lot of sense, Aten was a monotheistic deity before it was mainstream, but the jews clearly also borrowed from Zoroastrianism

Aten is where Jews got the idea for Yahweh. Zoroastrianism is where they got the idea for Satan.

KEK will not stand for this.

I've heard this story before, the one where Moses was actually a priest of Aken?

Actually he looks very caucasian, high cheekbones, narrow nose.

Pretty sure that picture is of the pharaoh Wewaz, not Aten

You can tell from the lips

were they contemporaneous?

Akhenaten was a racist nigger pharoah, literally the origin of the we wuz meme

But he was deposed and almost all record of him destroyed because other Egyptians were so mad

It's fitting that the true progenitor of Judaism was an ugly, inbred mulatto.

Skullshape seems way off. Proportions dosent seem to fit that good either. His wife has this skull too.

These hats are definitly for concealing their xeno origins. The whole story is fishiy. Smells like jewery and mindcontrol attempts. The whole one god thing and abolishing the old ones.

Nice theory how about some evidence and peer review friend?

Not sure if nigger or ayylmao but xeno scum for sure.

Yes, and not, Joseph, the jew patriarch was actually a priest of Aken, Moses may or may not have been, but he was someone of high standing in the jewish community back then, Moses became later a priest of the most ancient version of Yahweh, called EL-Shaddai, or EL of the mountain.

Guy in your picture is probably one of the only legitimate Black Pharaohs. Though your average American Nigger saying "WE WUZ KINGS" is literally across the fucking continent from that type of a black.

Moses was not a personal name in ancient Egypt it was a "child of" or "begotten of"
The Hebrews called him Moshe meaning "drawn from the water"

More than likely the "Exodus" was a group of the followers of Aten, who fled the Nile Kingdom of "Kemet", when Amenhotep IV/Akhenaten was killed/died and was succeeded by the general Horemeb, who outlawed the religion and killed the followers of it
Since the Hebrew and the ancient Egyptian are both Semitic peoples, (I am excluding the Ashkenazim, they are European Jews with almost no genetic ties to the Original Hebrews)
The True Hebrews stared out Egyptian, as followers of Aten, and over time became there own people and modified their religion

this guy?

Weird skull shape due to craniosynostosis from inbreeding.

Full lips, thin nose, and high cheekbones from Akhenaten making the god (and thus himself as the incarnation) hermaphroditic. Not true to life.

Joseph was there before his rule, Moses after. Neither likely a priest.

Get out of here /x/

/thread

WE

But Aten is Atum, the Black Sun, isn't it?
The same worshipped by the SS

YHWH also is Yam, the Chaos Serpent of Canaan and the Beast of Revelations

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yam_(god)

Seems like jews have a really long story of trying to force monotheism on everyone else

this makes a lot of sense

I'm sure no one would practice any sort of revisionism or change on history over the past few millenia, definitely that would never ever happen

eber

Go deeper man

Egyptian Aton=Phoenician Adon=Celtic Don=Germanic Odin=Greek Adonis=Hebrew-Canaanite Adonai.

Atonism is the great cult of the Piscean age.

>Egyptian Aton=Phoenician Adon
Aten is a derivative of Horus and Ra. You're looking at the names and not the history behind them.

hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/concepts/agni.asp

truthcontrol.com/adon

And Aten was developed after Egyptians ate magic mushrooms, yea yea I saw ring of power also, and the monkey blood one too

I'm looking at the spread of monotheism out of Egypt as well.

psychadelics merely open up channels of information.

You lost me at Kek honestly

also who is Jack ?

Your mom.

Yeah I don't follow sandnigger picture religions

Fuck kuk and fuck Yahweh

>implying anyone would waste time sliding this turd of a thread any further than it already slid out of your crusty asshole