A blowjob shouldn't count as a gay act...

A blowjob shouldn't count as a gay act. A man should be allowed to suck and worship all the cock he wants without being called gay.

Attached: 1575166355817.webm (240x424, 318K)

Everyday we move further away from God.

I think it's gay to give one to a guy. I think it's okay to get on though. i`m straight, but my ex and her gay friend use to blow me together when she got drunk sometimes. Never felt gay, was more about domination

Got some news for you ...

ha! what a fag

fakenews bro

This. Plain and simple ...

… and it's that you're a faggot.

i dont get it tbh, it's not different than getting head from a chick.

This is just fag bait. I'm out ...

Worry about your life, Faggot.
I'll handle mine.

You're that stupid asshole that's been spamming gay shit here.

>does gay thing
>doesn’t wanna be called gay

pick one chieftain

Call it what you want, but don't call it hetrosexual.

Attached: MVIMG_20191201_230942_compress77.jpg (4032x3024, 307K)

Who cares? If you wanna suck a dick, do it. You’re gay.

I'd love to worship that cock

dude, there's nothing wrong with being gay... now get that faggot ass over here and suck that cock

Kissing a boy's tummy shouldn't count as a gay act. A man should be allowed to lick and worship all the tummy he wants without being called gay.

Attached: 1545602796849.webm (890x754, 1.98M)

I've sucked plenty of dick. It's gay man

You sound gay. Nothing wrong with that, just own it

I don't like men and im not attracted to men but for some reason I really want to suck cock.

You too user? Thought I was alone.

Nah me too. If a dude tried to kiss me i'll back away, if he wants to fuck me or use my throat though however, maybe, if im horny and his cock looks nice and stuff.

U r an fagit

Gay isnt a prescriptive thing. You cant just change the meaning.
A desire to suck cock is gay because the word gay is described as a same sex attraction, if you want to sexually please another man, that is not straight.
However there is a median, bisexuals are both ways.
Again, the words are DESCRIPTIVE, meaning they are assigned based on what you can observe.
Not PRESCRIPTIVE.

Languagefag here, this.
Give me a damn description, with key info like sex, activity, and opposite participants sex, and I'll be able to tell you if its gay according to the English language.
You guys, our language is very brittle, please dont make it any harder to understand than it already is.

This is just some shill provoking anons into faggotry