what does b/ want for Christmas?

Attached: pepexmas.jpg (378x396, 125K)

to lose my virginity to my step sister.

rdr2 ultimate, help me get it before the sale ends fuck fuck fuck
Venmo: @user-user-5996

ur mom

fuck off faggot, no one likes a kike

to stop being just a spectator in my life

A good pair of tactical steel toed boots, M1 Garand, a M9A3 Beretta, MRE's, and a bad dragon dildo and/or fleshlight

Attached: BidenCrackPipe.jpg (1242x990, 102K)

what do YOU want, OP? Is it to stop being a fag?

only you can bring that upon your self mate

I'll be your bull if you want cuck

Here's some memes and shit to keep thread alive for you OP

Attached: Chink eye maggots.webm (270x480, 627K)

This one always makes me lose my shit

Attached: 1575253748763.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

Attached: WhoSniffedWho.png (255x273, 107K)

Attached: Retard getting flipped.webm (440x360, 521K)

A mentally stable president

easier said than done
being my christmas wish for a while

*banjo music intensifies*

>pic related is you cuck

Attached: KFC CUCK (2).png (655x657, 538K)

ask her to pls gib

You had me excited until you said you wanted a bad dragon dildo. What the actual fuck.

To fucking die and my suffering to end

Imagine being this obsessed

Don't we all , but let's ask for something attainable.
I want more pussy, mature pussy , saggy tits, wide assholed Gilf.

Lost.

>not expecting a /k/ tier post

Just ask Santa for a shotgun and ammo lol.

based and checked

Don't buy a gun and become a gun "death" statistic faggot. I wish you good luck unless you're white. If that's the case, there's so much to live for.

To stop caring about women. They aren't worth it. There is no greater agony than sharing existence on this mortal plane with the creatures we have come to know as the 'fairer' sex.

Today I sat alone in the train listening to my obscure esoteric ritual ambient music, then two conventionally attractive females joined me in my solitude, they sat in front of me and started having a mundane conversation, it caught my interest how they kept talking and laughing about trivial normie topics instead of contemplating the true essence of life and searching for a purpose within. We make eye contact for a split second but I break it immediately as she carried on the conversation with her friend, she probably thought she made eye contact with a normal awkward nerdy guy listening to his music in peace but in reality she's beholding a man that is enduring the metaphysical struggle of his race, a man with an aristocratic and adventurous spirit that yearns for celestial freedom as his mind is experiencing levitation towards a complete transcendence despite only weighing 120 pounds.

I indirectly gazed upon the females with an eye of revulsion, repulsed by their moral disintegration and degenerate lifestyle, then in complete and utter disgust I thought to myself "if only they knew how much of a wise Magian I am?" They would've given themselves to me, to fullfil my carnal desires, to plant my seed and give a chance to my offspring to exist and flourish. But of course they won't as I'm very sure they have decided to pursue this puny empty life, to have sex with the so-called CHAD. It truly is a difficult time for an intellectual like me to exist, it truly is the KALI YUGA.

bro 120 pounds? how tall are you?

have sex

Post your asshole and help a /bro/ out.

Attached: Anon's Full Spread.jpg (480x360, 68K)

I really want to fulfill my innermost dream .... but I would have to leave this planet. so if you make dreams come true, make my come true.

Where are you going user?

Are you WALL-E?

Attached: awwwwww.jpg (700x700, 162K)

Being a while since somebody posted goatse at me.kek.

Attached: anna kendrink squeak.webm (450x450, 380K)

honestly nothing
some money would be nice but even that wouldn't make me happier
wish I had more money to give gifts this year though

hitler being resurrected

anywhere. I will be happy there. at least according to my plan.

I'm not a small robot. but he is still happier than me.

You have your wish, but in this timeline his crappy art is admired and he goes on to be a twitter activist advocating for more immigrants to impregnate his life partner.

Attached: 3b1.jpg (750x784, 93K)

Have you made a planet you want to go to?

forgive me. I can't create planets. And if I could, I would be happy there.

I would probably find the love of my life there, spend time there and for nothing in the world I would not return to earth.

OHHhhHHHhh, he said it! He FuCkinG sAid IT! ROASTED lol xD! Damn that was good! Gimme five! *clap* Hats off to you, bro!

epic chungus nibba

Honestly? A job and a normal life again. I just want to be happy.

Attached: doom.png (860x860, 443K)

a housenigger

can't wish for a game that doesn't exist yet, so i pass. just want some nice food, a comfy movie and lots of sleep.

wtf is b/

I want this girl I know to get a hold of me again. She's a total slave to any man she's with I regret leaving her. But I would take her back in a second. She would anything I said. Fuck she put on 100 lbs just because I told her I love fat chicks. She found 3 girls for me to fuck and gang bang her. I miss her honestly. I was a total ass hat back then and I want to make it up to her. Pic related

Attached: 0B98TxQ9ebUiyalY0WWdnczNlZ1k.jpg (615x820, 50K)

Surprised to see most people arnt asking for material things.

Yeahh, Elon Musky...you was all time

Attached: 2911574960364094.jpg (1494x1124, 137K)

sickening

For Greta to stomp on all conservative nutsacks simultaneously, destroying their ability to procreate.

Attached: 5E578FCC-C79A-480B-BFC2-8A63498574B7.jpg (495x330, 19K)

A puppet which the only speach does not bring a solution but rather a share of useless emotions how could that stupid retarded child do that? Faggot

Milla Johovivtch
as Liloo
the Perfect Being

or a can of sardines