Why do they do this Sup Forums?

Why do they do this Sup Forums?

Attached: 1571689545981.jpg (827x1024, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/tulsa-oklahoma-man-murders-robs-rapes-shoots-dead-elderly-couple-neighbour-a7980941.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Reese_Bowman
voca.ro/9uLfgk1AuRN
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/aaron-barley-homeless-man-pleads-guilty-double-murder-tracey-wilkinson-pierce-birmingham-crown-court-a7980766.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1571767512436.png (617x588, 492K)

Attached: 1571145798265.png (600x1007, 631K)

Ooga booga

He just really needed the ATM

Attached: 1570378336339.jpg (715x745, 87K)

Niggers just do nigger things. It's in their DNA. They can't help it. They are a curse on the land.

Attached: 1568931639889m.jpg (1024x819, 89K)

They are demons walking this Earth.

Attached: 1566011006969.png (1120x988, 436K)

Severe FAS
Kids with fas need to be terminated at birth

What an absolute alpha male

Lol whites getting blacked, nice cherry picking faggot.

Because he wasn’t a gun owner.

I'm hard rn

Huh?

Attached: 1571768373467.jpg (631x476, 70K)

Because of inequality and marginalization. If there were more opportunities for PoCs they wouldn't be forced to resort to crime.

Like whites and Jews! Don't fucking tell me whites haven't been barbaric and monsters Christian cuck.

Attached: 1569112683869m.jpg (512x1024, 68K)

source??

black people need to keep their shit in black people culture, stop branching out to whites or be exterminated by whites. you know segregation was for your own good and the north hates themselves over abolishing it. stop pushing your problems on white people.

Attached: 1573296345345.jpg (922x781, 57K)

It's that "they" you're using here that exposes you as a racist son of a whore.

They did not evolve the same.
Niggers are not human in the same manner that Europeans and Asians are human.
No amount of ignoring the obvious truth about their nature will make them the same as us.
Give a white man a pile of bricks and he will create a city.
Give a black man a city and he will turn it into a pile of bricks.

Attached: FB_IMG_1570838316634.jpg (720x417, 19K)

It's obviously fake. No editor would let the phrase "and shooting dead a father in front of his children" out the door.

Why do you fuckers only post screenshots and never a link?

You didn't create a single thing in your 30 year old NEET existence, faggot. Your racist self-aggrandizing is utterly pathetic.

Because the stories are of questionable validity to begin with and the typical reports aren't race poisoned enough to use as effective propaganda.

Nothing of value was lost.

Natural abortion

That's exactly what he fought for so good for him i guess.

Rip the rest though

Tried to look up a few, seems fake

Here's an example. Notice the author.

The Red Elephants.

Does that sound like a real or reliable source to you lol

Wonder if the wife was a blond and if the black cummed on her face

Based. God bless you.

Attached: 1571766993248.jpg (1024x500, 74K)

Welcome to Sup Forums fren!

>MFW that's your dad

Attached: 47694083_233599767574001_3240339303460723675_n.jpg (640x640, 50K)

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/tulsa-oklahoma-man-murders-robs-rapes-shoots-dead-elderly-couple-neighbour-a7980941.html

I could teach you how to type in the headlines from these stories into a search engine that would allow you to read the full articles if you were interested.

Welcome to being boring and posting the same thing over and over. :)

Did he rape her in front of the ATM? Did they take the kids with them? Why don't you post a link, faggot?

Niggers are wild animals, completely devoid of normal human behaviour.

Attached: 1571133627107.webm (362x640, 1.45M)

Do americucks regret emancipation proclamation and giving these filthy niggers rights

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Reese_Bowman

can you read retard ?

white noise

This isn't a link aggregator. If you want us to read it, post it.

voca.ro/9uLfgk1AuRN

Attached: 1575180345278.jpg (1000x1000, 445K)

If this is real why didnt the dumb fuck do anything? Like california stops, or straight running through stop signs/red lights just to get a cops attention. Why do fucking brainlets not fight? At least you would have died trying. Maybe the so called "father" could have prevented his wife's rape and preserved his life and children's mental state. but no, he decided to be a beta faggot.

deserved it.

Attached: 0519_-_0Ow2bPv.png (636x657, 148K)

That's a different story, retard.

Completely animalistic.

Attached: 1570579977104.webm (360x480, 1.21M)

Yeahh, Elon Musky...you was all time

Attached: 2871574960508602.jpg (1530x1104, 126K)

>Why do you fuckers only post screenshots and never a link?
>Why don't you post a link, faggot?
>This isn't a link aggregator. If you want us to read it, post it.

Attached: 1554424541570.png (304x302, 104K)

This. If you let your whole family get raped and murdered by a teenager with a gun you fucked up really bad lol. I'm not driving you to the ATM so you can rob me. Fucking light me up or I'll give you my pin.

Read the story. He tried to fight off the jit and got shot. Story said he fought until he dropped dead. Even if he was a gun owner, the nigger literally followed the wife and kid into the home with gun in hand, not much opportunity to level the playing field. Tragic shit.

wtf it's the same dude, if you can't read at least compare the photos lol wtf, literally the same picture

>hasn't posted a link and a matching screenshot yet

Thanks for the textbook portrayal of a just-world fallacy

He fought so hard he drive the guy across town and took out money for him?

found the nigger

cvnka stop making mixed signals

Interesting the photo of the perp is the same but the story is totally different. Seems a little sus don't you think?

Agreed. Blacks know they can do this because low self esteem white beta males let them.

>hasn't posted a link, a matching screenshot, 2 forms of ID, a major credit card and a sperm sample yet

That part is poorly written in OP's pic. Read

Racist

Attached: 1566012039245.jpg (653x725, 82K)

Attached: 1566029342431.png (500x555, 86K)

It literally isn't

Why would you read a news report from the UK about a thing that supposedly happened in Tulsa?

see

The facts in the image and the facts in the story contradict each other. They are different stories. Which one is correct? You just made it more confusing and sketchy.

Guess what, not the same person. Also not the same story.

Maybe if they embraced norms. Name their kids normal names so they might get a job. Talking to u Maquella

Proof that when your brain is high on racism, your reading comprehension utterly collapses.

imagine the ungodly stench

There was this link there though
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/aaron-barley-homeless-man-pleads-guilty-double-murder-tracey-wilkinson-pierce-birmingham-crown-court-a7980766.html
Pretty fucked up.

It's a joke. It's for fun. They're all goofing around, autismo.

shit i live in baltimore md but i can't even say this is fake

Low IQ

Lol your kid is named Lando Tyrion. Calm down

Fake. The mainstream news would never describe a baby as white and a daycare worker as black, unless a white person committed a crime.

Yeah should've raped the father

niggers are the lowest form of life on earth it is not a coincidence they resemble apes

Idk i imagine lando or orlando has a better chance than fuckin dyshawn and aisha

Dont have kids btw

Attached: 1571566028077.png (691x722, 336K)

Here's how you know it's fake. No newspaper starts an article with the phrase "an eight-month-old-white-baby"

Not the OP of this string but what about this is just messing around? lol

Alright Hermione

>the font

Dancing and pretending to hump each other at a wedding reception? You think that's serious?

Found the NEET.

Him was trying to unlock some achievement?

I coom.

I can feel the anger starting to bubble up itt. Pretty soon they're gonna lose it and start posting nigger over and over like nobody has ever done that before or anybody cares.

>be lazy amerifat
>import lots of niggers to do the work
>stop slavery
>now have to live with all those niggers
>cry tears for niggers being niggers

cry more amerifat
nobody gives a fuck about your problems

Black retardation

whitenoise

I'm not disagreeing about their absolute retardation and that they do this shit. I'm just saying the msm never mentions the color when black people do things, only when white people do.

because i like reading my news in comic sans

OP here. Um, it's not my font, you actual retard. What does it matter anyway? You must be really boring.

blacknoise

Imagine if America had returned these sub-humans when they were freed.

Imagine how much stronger, cleaner and healthier America would be today.