Race baiter extraordinaire Hillary Clinton posted this today

What did she mean by this?

probably something like, hey niggers, vote for me

She doesn't even want to win, right?
It looks like it.

who is eric garner

who is eric garner?

Nigger killed over cigarettes.

He was one of the few cases where he didn't completely deserve it.

The "gentle giant" who was choked out while resisting arrest then died. Inspired the "I can't breathe" hashtag until it joined with BLM

why doesnt she just move to africa?

she could win elections by 90% there

She's a skeleton.

Ikr I'm not even attracted to it in the slightest, I wonder if it is really jew propaganda that brainwashed me or thicc women are 1000x better

Killed By Ben "Nuke the spooks gas the gooks" Garrison.

Ben "mock the spooks torture the gooks" Garrison is said to have torn eric garner's arms and legs off, burned him alive, shot him in the head & spine, then hung him from a street lamp with the words "I hate niggers" burned into his chest with a blowtorch.

$5 was deposited on her EBT card.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT AS A WAIFU

FAP FAP FAP

she's a coal burner

I am #brainwashed now.

I think Hillary wants a race war more than any of us to be honest.

She just knows how to hide her power level and manipulate the masses

I didn't say her exactly, just some shape akin to that.

WHY IS SHE NOT WITH CHILD!

>mother has a different last name than her son

Every time.

I know. I pulled it from the robot autism board. They say women with breasts or a butt is for white trash for some reason.

>2 years ago

Jesus fucking Christ, it seems like that was only a few months ago.

See how that shit works? The jews are in your head

Will his father be there too?

He didn't die over cigarettes. He died because he was way too flabby and weak to survive his violent attempt to resist legitimate arrest

Random niggeress endorsing some white bitch. So much for my the whole privledged argument. Niggers need to be told what to do not what they think

he was a fatass who sold cigarettes
selling cigarettes on the street is only profitable because NY taxes the fuck out of them, creating a black market when you can go to neighboring VA and buy them for much left.
but even ignoring that the fatass resisted and got taken down. Cop used a banned chokehold but that's not what killed him. being a fucking 400 lb fatass killed him.

Garner killed for cigarettes
Brown killed for cigars
Castile killed for new ports
Tobacco kills.

The blacks are so bad with money. Here, he eats some and washes it down with Hawaiian Punch. Smh.