Did Sup Forums and Sup Forums really help Donald Trump get elected...

Did Sup Forums and Sup Forums really help Donald Trump get elected? Or are people just overestimating their power to effect an election.

Attached: drumpf.jpg (681x383, 35K)

Naw Russian Bots

Had nothing to do with the Democrats running the worst candidate in US history...

yes

Attached: 4chan.jpg (710x1068, 201K)

If it's in a meme it must be true.

Attached: 1574806274756.jpg (500x394, 29K)

Sup Forums was put in a awkward situation where paid shills flooded/raided the site for months triggering a natural response to shitpost back at the offenders, so in essence yes

> "... are people just overestimating their power to effect an election. " ;
Sup Forumstards & Sup Forumstards do not have the power to EFFECT an election, but they do have the power to AFFECT an election.

There is a difference.

Not 4 Chan. Maybe groups on Facebook and YouTube but literally no one actually cares what we do.

If they did then they'd put yang in so they could get their neetbux

Attached: Screenshot_20191201-103156.png (720x1280, 341K)

Attached: Alice-Bag-Band-No-Gifts-For-Nazis-1575297135-640x640.jpg (640x640, 191K)

/thread

The answer is kind of? Pol pushed out a lot of funny content and a lot of it was spread to the other (normalfag) places on the internet. And unlike left wing memes, they were really fucking funny so they spread fast and far.

user.....

>I only find things funny that agree with me politically

>worst candidate in US history
Sounds like the bots worked on you newfriend

Why assume I agree with them? The delivery of the jokes were fast and witty. The left wing memes are always so fucking bland. Even the conservative boomer memes are better.

/pol and /b definitely helped spread 'dismotivation' memes created by russian ops. Still are.

Boomers are never funny. And right wing memes are as unfunny as left wing memes. Political memes are always pushing an agenda over comedy

>russian ops
Put the media mandated tinfoil down.

I know boomers aren't funny, that was the point. But the early Trump memes were pretty hilarious.

Your both wrong

Attached: D4DA69D6-2434-405B-A59A-264593911C37.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Doubtful.
Votes only matter in states that aren't already firmly blue or red, so that cuts the majority voters out completely. The few possibly influential voters in possible swing states already knew who they were voting for without the help of b or pol.

Your bias cant even allow you enjoy a joke without projecting your insecurities into it.
Some stuff is agenda driven, I will admit, but a large portion of political memes are made by people with zero agenda.

Meme magic exists

I enjoy many good jokes. When the joke comes first it’s great. A joke that is political can be good. When you try to make a political point funny it’s not.

Attached: 57743B59-9A06-4D18-8921-4E0727D4EFE0.png (500x619, 138K)

Ah so the left CAN meme

I have seen so many youtube videos and other online media say that Sup Forums got trump elected. I know the power of Sup Forums, but I really don't think they did much other than spam memes

Hello Hillary

Have to agree mostly someone is not going to see a meme that makes them change their mind.

Diffently agree

Those deplorable bots are at it again

Attached: 1536914311491.jpg (312x312, 71K)

Nobody on Sup Forums votes you tin-foil hat retard.

Attached: you fucking retarded cunt.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

Affect

That joke was not even remotely funny.

Welcome to the thread, grammar Nazis!

Attached: 4a63fab4aca0e2f27f04cd580619947a.jpg (600x450, 52K)

Voters are overwhelmingly boomers
Boomers give no fucks about Sup Forums

pol, eh maybe in some small way if only they could vote
b on the other hand would have elected North Korea as president if they had their way

Attached: 4 chan ascalation.jpg (475x1630, 300K)

Days Sup Forums does something are over.

Hillary was his opponent, she is more hated than taxes. That's how he won.