voca.ro/lgsMalBQIf3
voca.ro/f2NNSwXsqr6
voca.ro/4f9XQHy5Sen
voca.ro/5JKC2DEOIEV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off faggot

you gotta fuck me first bby ;)

Do you have any stories?

I'm going into a public restroom with vapor for the first time.

I dont know its a site for a gays, after 15 minutes in to the vapor area I notice that some guys going into the darkest place, my courius win and Im going into that area I saw 2 guys having sex and 1 of them offer me a blowjob.

He makes me the best blowjob I ever received

Wife and I had a threesome with a kathoey while on vacation in Bangkok. First time doing anything with a dick.

Was horny and curious in a hotel room alone couple of months back.
Downloaded grindr, matched an old dude who ended up coming over and being my first gay experience.
Have met one guy since but starting to get worried about stds and stuff so don't think I'll do it again.

MTF friend let me fuck her arse after sucking me off.

Around 16 or 17my parents were out of town down at an aunts leaving me alone, like usual when my parents are gone i invite over my best friend that i had a bit of a crush on, he was tall, like 6'5 probably why i had a crush on him. We played vidya most of the night like always. Eventually it was time for bed but the blow up mattress that he normally slept on was popped from another time so we shared a bed. I woke up in the night to him spooning me a full mass, i started to push back because i was enjoying it, he was awake after that and started groping my ass and i started playing with his cock. it got more intense from there as i worked my way down to his cock to start sucking, eventually he get me off him and pushed me face down into the pillow, he tried putting his cock in my ass but it hurt so i told him to get lube from my side table, i help him put some lube on and he helps put lube in my ass and i get back into position and he starts going to town. I fucking loved it. he eventually cums in me (not very safe i know). we spoon to sleep and in the morning i wake him up with a blowjob and we have some sexy shower time and he goes home. over all an amazing night.

I'm a 21m and i had a threesome with two dads who were somewhere between 40-50. Both of them were about 8 inches big and really thick. I was the only bottom, sucked them both for a bit and got facefucked. One of them was really aggressive and he choked me until i blacked out three times. They then spitroasted me for a while choking me and spanking me so hard i had big red marks on my ass. Then they decided they were gonna both fuck me at the same time. The pain of them shoving both cocks inside me at the same time was awful but once they were in it wasnt so bad. after about 20 minutes of this one came in my ass and the other finished on my face.

i really want to be double penetrated, its sounds so fucking hot

Everyone on Grindr has std so you already crossed that bridge might as well keep going over it

Lets see that ass

When I was 15 I was pretty horny and curious so I sucked my dogs cock and even let him fuck me a couple times.

Fucked my boyfriend, came in his ass, sucked his dick, he sucked mine, watched the shining.

ive done that as a teen, even contemplated getting a big dog maybe a great dane when i moved out just so i could get some

Had a gay sexual relationship, with this adult fatass, throughout what in america is highschool
>was 15 (legal in my country)
>been on a gay chatroom for 2 yrs
>been chatting with this one guy (~40 yrs) for some time
>come home drunk from a garden-party
>arrange a meetup
>I come into his really nice mercedes
>he suck me off for 2 minutes
>I suck him off very enthusiastically
>he blast in my mouth, and i cough alot and spit it all out on his lap and seats
>he kinda nonviolently forces me to keep sucking for 3 minutes after he came
>little angry i spat cum out on his car
>”thank you, goodnight”

I used to "date" a couple afew years back. Went out to a bar with them and they invited another friend. We ended up back at their place and that was my first 4-way.

Thats so romantic

I shidded and farded and camed in my pants

I didn't know how to approach my boyfriend at the time about having a 3rd in the bedroom. So I just sprung it on him.

He's a vers bottom and I'm a total top, so he doesn't get to fuck butt very much at all.

So anyway.. I just had this cute 20something come over, told him that we'd wait till my man got off work and then see how it goes. We were just sitting at the table chatting casually and drink beer when my boyfriend got home.

He was confused, we weren't acting like we'd been up to no good but there was still a strange twunk in his house with his boyfriend.

I went to greet him, gave him a kiss, he asked what was up, and I told him I wanted him to bend that dude over and let me watch him tear his ass apart.

So we spent the night tag teaming the little fella. Now we're engaged and every now and then one of us comes home to a surprise. Also I bottom sometimes now too

Attached: 2ca93eb6-467d-4812-b215-1536fe389590.jpg (499x526, 51K)

It was very romantic. One time we fucked whist watching the emoji move. Shitty movie, great sex.

Wut is kathoey?

>her

19 year old uni student in the UK
My roommate was on exchange from Norway.
Dark black hair, pale white skin and blue eyes typical twink but muscular physique.
He would walk around in tight boxers showing off his bulge and always bending over 'to pick things up' in front of me showing me his ass.
One time he bent over and I grabbed one of his ass cheeks and his dick sprung up like a spear.
I pulled his boxers down, spat in my hand and rubbed my fingers onto his hairy pink hole and fucked and filled him with cum.
Sadly he was only there for one trimester, but I think I was kinda falling in love with him lol
He was into crossdressing wearing dresses and tights too loved to dress up as a sissy..

I’ll keep venting some stories, that i can never tell, anywhere else... first anal was with an old gay guy who were obv into YOUNG guys
>same chatroom
>been chatting this old guy since i was 13 (not legal here)
>He was very eager to meet up
>kinda led him on for 2 years, he would get very mean and talk abusiv when i didn’t want to meet
>metup with him (~60), when i was 15-16 (Legal)
>he paid my train-fare from what is kind of a border school
>dead-nervous, followed him into his apatment in the city
>he talks about the young guys he’s fucked, and if i have friends to join us
>wanted me to sit on his lap naked, and just look while he jerked himself (clothed), and touched me
>feeling some rapey vibes from him, licking my ears, calling me bitch
>he keeps sitting in his chair, and i suck and jerk him off
>we begin to ease my ass up, with lube and analbead-staff
>old guy fucks me, very roughly
>correct, he was very rapey, slapping me, holding my arms
>Both came on my stomach
>he says i can loan his shower, so i do
>ashamed in shower, because post-nut-clarity, and fear of religious shit
>he joins the shower and feels me up
>rushing out, and into my clothes
>he pays me for train back to school, plus ~20$ extra to be nice
Never met up with him again, changed my user in the chatroom so he couldn’t contact me again

Btw it began to rain, when i was on my way home from this encounter, So i thought god was angry with me for a long time

Haha that movie was such a meme. So you lost your virginity AFTER getting a boyfriend?

One time I saw a faggot in a bar, so I PUNCHED him in the face and KNOCKED HIS TEETH OUT

lord jesus christ. never have I ever read such vile faggotry

Ladyboy. It's a thai term for a MTF trans woman.

than while he was knocked out you sucked his dick?

Man I'd love to meet one of you fucks in real life. Most of you just hide out on online forums and keep your bigotry a secret but I'd love to meet one of you in real life.

It's not rape of the guy is a homophobic piece of shit.

Attached: dd0cd0c4-0a55-403f-8711-9b38711f7ca4.jpg (488x260, 20K)

Yeah...cant deny I liked it. Thinking about getting another German shepherd soon.

Omg you are so cool B)

went to this guys house to buy music equipment when i got there he and this guy answered the door both naked kind of grabbed me by my hand and brought me into the house there they took my clothes off and pushed me down to my knees and started forcing their cocks in my mouth i was going from one cock to the other then we went into the bed room and i took a cock in both holes when we were done i asked about the music equipment and they were shocked because they thought i was someone else who answered one of their ads for a third to join them

Attached: 21562822051.jpg (318x450, 14K)

such wow. much manly. so brave. alpha faggot. wow

was on tinder and this smoking hot 8/10 girl wanted to fuck but only if i was down for a threesome with her bi boyfriend

i was desperate for sex so i said yes even though im straight just hoping to avoid the guy at all costs during the sex, ended up having to give him a blowjob for a bit and letting him fuck my ass for a while, but mainly fucked the girl, also my ass hurt like hell for a week 3/10 wouldnt reccommend

No, we fucked around and then became a thing afterwards

I'm bisexual but i'm wary of gays because i've had a lot of them give me unwanted advances and the worst was when a coworker drugged me and molested me. I'm pretty hostile towards men who try to flirt with me but I don't hate gays, just notice a lot of them have typical male boundary issues.

You have no idea

What kind of dog was it?

Good to hear, my family is very religious, so i could never get a bf

>my family is very religious
church is literally THE hotspot for fags

Just get one anyway. Fuck your family. Be gay.

Agree haha, religion only made me more gay i think

First male BJ was traveling for work, got really horny, tinder failed me so went on Craigslist (back when you could) and found a guy to give me a BJ. To this date one of the best I've ever had. Guy was around 5'8-5'10 and black. Pencil cock too, looked effeminate. Blowed in his mouth he thanked me and left.

Tried to fuck a 18 year old (I was late 20s) but he was "too tight" and "it hurt", fucked his mouth instead.

Early 30s traveled to the Philippines. Fucked a ton of female chicks. Found one 'ladyboy' that was fucking super hot. Took "her" back to my hotel room and fucked her from behind in front of a large window. Came in "her" ass" Was cash.

Recently was at a glory hole (running into a female dry patch) guy gave a awesome BJ, turned himself around and impaled himself on my cock. Came in 10 seconds flat.

Maybe one day, but it’s harder than it sounds... when im done with uni, i’ll move to the capital and long away from them, that way i can keep my family AND live in sin

I got hit on alot when I was a pizza guy. Mostly old dudes, and lonely housewives. But one time a pretty hot dude around my age asked what time I got off work when I delivered his pizza. I came by after my shift and he fucked me on his living room floor.

Attached: c5e237d5-817c-43da-9417-f8bda8d0f79f.jpg (476x640, 75K)

I live right down the street from a baptist college. Most of my bussy comes from there. Fucked afew in their rooms but mostly they walk over to my place.

Attached: 5130da67-23e3-4233-8645-b06911037ab3.gif (400x229, 1.92M)

>be 17 yo looking to explore
>go to my local male sauna
>go into the main area nervous as fuck
>get touched by older guys and freak out
>stocky polynesian guy pulls me aside
>we go into a private booth
>I suck my 1st cock
>compared to me he was mini dick
>I can't suck for shit
>we 69 on bed
>he drops the biggest load I've
ve ever seen on my chest
>i shoot on the shaft of his cock
>I develop a cum fetish

i like being made fun of by dom gay guys for sounding so feminine.
voca.ro/lgsMalBQIf3

Attached: 6305705.png (900x739, 204K)

You don't sound fem you sound 10

voca.ro/f2NNSwXsqr6

Attached: 7090993ca4ab981b4c01d0db2d2106b8-imagejpeg.jpg (940x800, 611K)

>voca.ro/f2NNSwXsqr6
it sounds HOT

voca.ro/4f9XQHy5Sen

Oh it's you again

He's 10 right? He needs to go back to Weenie Hut Jr's and be gay there instead

is that a bad thing or a good thing.

Where are you from user, the things i would do to you.....

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

voca.ro/5JKC2DEOIEV

Attached: 8025f1e5c7b0d20f99ccfdb6d8f6a0b5.png (564x752, 294K)

>lord jesus christ. never have I ever read such vile faggotry

Not even that edition of SA's Weekend Web about the "bugchasers" forum?

Damn too bad, i would do some pretty degrading/dominate stuff to you, let me see a body and ass pics.

You sound too cute to bully.

That is a very sexy voice

Fucking pedos ruining a perfectly good gay thread.

>Grew up on a farm
>No weirdness about being naked in the house growing up
>One of dad's buddies is over to help out
>See him walk out of the shower and notice his foreskin
>Ask why his looks different
>He flops down on the couch and shows me how to slide the skin up and down
>Lets me try it
>Unwittingly giving my first handjob
>Throbbing and leaking precum all over my hands
>Need both hands to stroke it
>He tells me to put the head in my mouth
>Do it because I'm stratled
>Swallow down a huge load
>He keeps me in his lap after and tugs me until I get a dry cum.

>be me 17
>hear about gay graigslist m4m
>hope on just to see wtf it was.
>end up trying it out.
>find a bottom whos around my age.
>nervous never done this b4.
>meet him in his car, both our dicks about the same size.
>i go down on him, vice versa.
> i fuck him bareback and fill him up
>-cont

>Work sends me out of town a lot
>Get horny while on the road.
>Have a cute maid and try to get her to suck me off
>I do this by laying naked on the bed when they come by to clean the room
>Doesn't work. But I keep trying when I get sent out of town on business.
>Then one day I have a male maid.
>He continues to watch me stroke it
>I've been edging for hours so I need a release
>Offer him up my dick.
>He sucks me off like a pro
>It was my first gay experience
>Haven't been back to that hotel since.

>be me, part faggot
>2012
>searching for cock to suck @ 3am
>find someone, explain it's the first time
>sneak out of house after messaging the guy from CL for a couple hours
>get picked up by huge 4 door truck
>internally freaking out
>he tries to talk to me, I say nothing
>just thinking about cock and rolling out of the vehicle
>he starts talking again, I lean over really close to his hip and rub his crotch
>"oh youre ready for it huh?"
>cringe.webm
>I keep rubbing until we find a dark place by railroad tracks
>he gets it out
>5 or 6 at most, curved upward with a thick head
>start licking the head, I immediately relax
>start putting it in my mouth, slowly going up and down
>he starts squirming and calling me a faggot(lol wat)
>he pushes me off and heavy sighs
>"Let's get out so you can take it all easier
>I speak for the first time, "yes....sir?"
>We get out and I walk around
>I realize we're just out in the open with cars driving past maybe 1000ft away.

P2 inc cause character limit

>"on your knees faggot"
>scared, but kneel cause I'm a beta
>he drops his pants and undies, a monster cock comes out
>looks exactly the same, but loooonger, at least 9
>I audibly gasp(still cringe when thinking about it) and look up at him, he pushes my face towards it
>he shoves it in my mouth, holding either side of my head with his hands
>he starts thrusting his cock into my mouth, slamming my lips into his crotch
>keeps calling me a faggot slut, a cock slut and a fuck hole
>I'm still scared of being seen and just doing my job
>After what seemed like 15 minutes of stopping and going he tells me to back up
>I'm finally free, drool and tears are running down my face
>he holds my head by my hair and shoots cum all over my mouth and cheeks
>makes me clean his cock off and tells me I'm "such a great faggot"
>I stand up with cum on me still and recognize the area
>Say thanks and walk away
>he starts talking but I keep walking
>walk for 20 minutes until I make it back home
>sneak in and go to bathroom
>looked at myself in the mirror, it's everywhere, partially dried up and shit
>masturbate staring at my face, reliving it
>take shower and feel ashamed

Looking back I should've just gotten into the car

>message a account on cl later that says young guy orgy
>either going to get mugged or actual orgy
>i want to bottom so i douche my ass clean.
>i show up a bit later than it started. Walk into store front and see a big group of guys around my age jerking and sucking each other off
>ohfuckyeah.jpg
>sit down cant get hard but start giving the biggest dick there head.
>start to sit on 9in dick
> people start fucking in room
>everyone piles on 1 couch.
>i cum from being fucked and get passed around
> still go to orgies now.

Not going to fuck with green text on my phone.

I consider myself "strait", yeah, laugh it up. I dont find a man attractive and have zero desire to kiss. Cock and anal are a different story though.

Twinks are always the best. Little asses that just want to be ravaged. Just treat them like the bitch they are.

Best was a 20 y/o boy about 5'4 and 115lbs. Kid worked out and had a tight naturally smooth body. Doggy youd think you were fucking a girl. Moaned just like one too.

Contd

I’m a huge slut and I take loads from random guys all the time. Pic is me. I just got offered to be a bottom for sketchysex/fraternityx

Last week I really wanted to suck some cock so I went on Grindr and found a really hung sexy black guy. I went over to just swallow his load but I couldn’t help it and ended up begging him to pound me even though we didn’t have condoms. He didn’t really ask since he could tell I really wanted it and came deep in my ass.

Attached: 161D9198-327D-4E07-A1D3-DEEE91207086.jpg (640x974, 166K)

Sometimes I'd download grindr in a dry spell. Had a decent looking guy, about 40, offer to blow me in his office. I walk in and we both strip, he gets on his knees and proceeds to suck me enthusiastically while stroking himself. He was also fingering my hole which I dont mind. His cock was beautiful. About 6" and thick. I got close and didnt want it to end so we switched places and I started to suck his cock. He then stood me up and bent me over the desk to rim and jack me. Next thing I know I feel the head if his cock against my hole. I was 27 and never had more than a finger in my ass. Never even had the desire to bottom, but I was caught up in the moment. He forced that fat cock in my ass with just spit. I tried to pull away and he just held me down. Well, I let him hold me down. Jesus fuck it hurt at first then sensation took over. I really dont remember getting fucked after that. He just said I was moaning like crazy. He pulled out and turned me around to blow me and swallow. He blew it load on the floor.

My ass hurt for days and years later I've never tried again. Dont care to either. Looking back I wish he bred me just so I knew how it felt.

>voca.ro/5JKC2DEOIEV
pics/kik/discord? :eyes:

The Shining?!?! Degenerate.

Damn hot