Redpill me on Billie Eilish

redpill me on Billie Eilish

Attached: g5sysru.jpg (1080x1350, 95K)

she's garbage

Shes low effort trash. You're welcome.

even as a cum dumpster she looks like she'd be loose as hell.

Her music is okay, there are a thousand Billie Eilish's out there if you simply start looking into your local scene, her lyrics state very, very explicitly that she has (a) substantial personality disorder(s), and she began aging like shit some time ago. She's wearing makeup in that photo. She's seventeen and when she isn't wearing makeup she looks like she's at least twenty-five.

She's the bad guy

she has kankles

Stop using the word refill for everything.
Its cringy niggerfaggot

Stop using the word redpill for everything
It's crungy faggerniggot

her mumbling is an ironic commentary on the lack of depth and meaning in nigger "music"

while ironically being ironically bad, in typical zoomer fashion, she conveys that hip hop could just as easily be mumbled the entire way through and the quality of the music would not be affected

Some Jew whore who is only in music because her brother is a music producer.

I don’t think you have actually listened to her music. She isn’t hip hop

Redpill me on being a crungy faggerniggot

Same difference

sorry, my bad. she's mumble rap.

Well, apparently she's about to turn 18 and from what I understand, she will show her tits the very same day. This according to Sup Forums who reminds us every day how many days is left until she's 18.

Check'ed

she's worse than garbage

It's not that good tbh

Jewish industry plant who's another manufactured idol to make pseudoquirky teenagers have a smelly cumdumpster model to degenerate further into atheism and hedonism
As for the music, it's uncreative and worse than even some of kpop
I like her dialect when she speaks and I'm not sure whether that's a regional thing or because of her abnormal way of learning how to speak

I think billy idle is a pretty cool guy. Eh, smokes heroin and doesn't afraid of anything

Wait, I legit thought this was one of those "trans" mentally ill faggot dudes that pretend to be a woman. And she's 17? Fat cunt looks like she 27 or 28 in the handful of t.v. appearances I've seen.

Same. Don't listen to much mainstream music and was only faintly familiar with her due to the odd thread about her on Sup Forums. Figured it was another of the many fag transvestites guys that some Anons fantasize about assfucking.

What tranny musicians are there though? I know of sophie and that a lot of soulless trannies dabble in the same genre which is deconstructed club, but I cant recall any others