I am so fucking tired of you idiot Zoomers...

I am so fucking tired of you idiot Zoomers. You've turned every forum on the Internet into Romper Room -- a reference you imbeciles won't recognize -- with your non-stop ironic meming and uninformed and semi-literate Dunning-Kruger assholery.

It wouldn't be quite so bad if you'd FUCKING SHUT UP occasionally. Instead, you flood out all intelligent discussion with your FUCKING RELENTLESS NON-STOP BABBLING. It's absolutely infuriating. You're turning our whole fucking culture into Twitter.

And the response when I mention any of this? A lemming parade of middle school fucknozzles squeaking "OK BOOMER" in your little squirrel voices.

I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH. Frankly, at this point I'm glad we're handing you a smoking ruin of a planet. You deserve nothing better.

Attached: Dad.jpg (738x870, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NbVJU1CuM0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok boomer xdd

ok boomer..

ok boomer

So creative. Too stupid to grasp how you're just fucking yourself in the ass by demonstrating the very idiocy I was just ranting about. Morons.

Attached: Screenshot_20191008-225231.png (739x606, 528K)

Ok Boomer

Attached: 8a5.gif (220x345, 72K)

Ok, Boomer

Zoomers don’t have any attention span - this is about as deep as they go

They are the ultimate NPCs

>My wife left me for a bbc, you zoomers are the problem!

[OK BOOMER INTENSIFIES]

I feel a little bit bad. I mean, I'm GenX, and we're the ones who invented everything which has fucked them in the head, like social media and YouTube and memes. But they don't make it easy to feel pity when they're shrieking "OK BOOMER" in the same squeaky voice they use to call people faggots over Vent.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahah this isnt a pasta

Yet.

>Gives new generation ruined planet
>"Why the fuck are these lazy fucks so effortless?"

Ok boomer.

I'm GenX, brainiac. When the Boomers fucked us over, we fought pitched battles with riot police from Quebec City to Seattle. I've been teargassed, peppergassed, peppersprayed, pepperballed, watercannoned, soundcannoned, trampled by horses, bitten by dogs, hit with truncheons, and been to jail for justice. What the absolute fuck have YOU done except hit "thumbs down" or whined on Twitter, Zoomer?

Attached: Mayday.jpg (321x355, 54K)

Oh because all that work has mad this place so much better.

Better stfu before I school you, kid. I'vee been busy enough.

Oh, I know, you'll use your Glock on me to make a brain Slushie. Consequences will never be the same.

Please don't tell people that you're GenX. It makes the rest of us look stupid

Thanks

Yeah I get what you mean. It was fun pioneering the art of memeing across multiple layers of irony and using it to jam the circuitry of annoying assholes.... but it's like we forgot to include like some kind of delimiter, or an end condition or something? So it's not just cancer feeding off of cancer on an infinite loop.

It's like that sci-fi novel where a scientist creates a nano-machine that consumes its surrounding to create copies of itself, and literally nothing else, then the whole planet eventually becomes just a massive blob.

We should've memed responsibly. We didn't, and now we have zoomers.

And never in my life did I thumbs done or whine on twitter you fucking faggot.

Please go to another riot. You need more beatings.

Ey, look who's the whiner now.

Fucking fag.

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams

Attached: FightThePower.jpg (600x600, 260K)

So sad. You mouth-breathing idiot children don't even recognize the classics. Mental midgets standing on the shoulders of giants.

Attached: 1454880779318.jpg (322x301, 65K)

The Zoomers have actually become what we used to *pretend* to be, and are too dumb to see the difference.

I actually did something with my life instead on spending it on garbage and investing in media bs.

Now that's actually sad.

I'm leaving. Hf with your pity party

As a gen-z subhuman I agree. This is the last stage of the fall of the west. Most of my peers are brainless morons. We are worse than millenials, which I thought was impossible.

This is going into my collection...

Attached: copypasta.jpg (500x375, 47K)

Aww, did the wittle Zoomie cwy? Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you.

You're pathetic, you know that, right?

Translation: "WALLHAXXX!!!!11! I'M GONNA FUCK YOUR MOM, FAGGOTLORD! I BET YOU MAIN REINHARDT LOLLLLL!!!!!! 360 NOSCOPE!!!!"

Attached: 923907-25.jpg (600x769, 53K)

I’m sorry you feel that way OP. Any advice on how I could accommodate your feelings better. I’m honestly very sorry that I made you feel so bad. :(

Attached: BAF407AD-F914-453E-8078-22603DF59F9F.jpg (470x570, 48K)

You could SHUT THE FUCK UP occasionally instead of breathing all the air in every fucking forum on the Internet.

Ok. By breathing all the air you mean being more modest when it comes to expressing my opinions?

I mean not treating every forum like a Twitter feed, to be filled with dad jokes, one-liners, and quoting every line of the article or video WE JUST ALL WATCHING, and thumbing each other up to bury and hide all attempts at actual discussion.

Now that you have brought that to my attention I have realized that I am guilty of that. Will work on it. :)

Attached: 40E17036-DBE3-4CA3-A83B-E5C50CAF03B9.jpg (178x126, 30K)

Can't tell if b8. If yes, then nice job. Well done.

Someone had to TELL you that? You couldn't figure out on your own that turning every forum into pure cancer might annoy people trying to have, you know, actual discussions? I might be old, but I'm not stupid. I know when I'm being trolled.

Jesus christ calm down and enjoy Sup Forums you babbling pussy

Apparently so. Anyway thanks for enlightening me! I’m so glad that I can now function properly so that everyone can now enjoy themselves

Attached: 9803EC93-868A-4798-9CDB-9091C184091D.jpg (238x238, 25K)

Yes, well, except you cancerous fucks have ruined the 4chins. Ever since Project Clambake, when the feds threatened m00tiekins and he kicked everyone with a triple-digit IQ off, the only people left have been middle school edgelords, mouth-breathing Stormfront troglodytes, and Russian bots. You took something special and took a big fucking dump all over it.

Attached: oldfagnewfagcards.jpg (523x375, 46K)

Remember that Boomers were the original trolls: youtube.com/watch?v=NbVJU1CuM0Q

ok boomer

Attached: ThonkerGuns.png (112x112, 10K)