Despite making up only 50% of the population, males account for 80.4% of violent crime in the US

Despite making up only 50% of the population, males account for 80.4% of violent crime in the US.

Attached: 70a1e30.png (1061x1072, 925K)

Attached: 1566132586974.jpg (480x477, 26K)

Yeah and about 85% of those are black. So women are more violent then white men.

That's because most women are too physically weak to successfully commit violent crimes

women are pussies

Attached: arguingoninternet.gif (500x170, 126K)

Despite being only 13% of the population, they commit 52% of violent crime.

that's not the real statistic.

Attached: Screenshot_20191121-224929.png (2048x1606, 829K)

>violent crime
really? i figured it would be 90%+

>Dis nigga’s citing Wikipedia
LMAO’ing @ ur life.

women are just usually more affectionate and sympathetic due to they're naturally higher levels of estrogen. is this supposed to be surprising?

That’s pretty sexist.

[3]"Arrests by Race and Ethnicity, 2015".Federal Bureau of Investigation,Criminal Justice Information Services Division.

[4]"U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts: United States".www.census.gov. Retrieved2019-07-21.

if you don't understand how Wikipedia citations work, you're retarded

Those are conviction rates. Everyone knows judges and juries are much, much softer on women, so it's probably closer to 50/50.

Exactly. I've seen "crazy chicks" but those are only desperate for attention or care. Overly obsessive. But I've never knew about a female psychopath (following what the husband does doesn't count).

>Using Wikipoo as a reference
Reported for underage, you're obviously still in middle school

Keep it up guys!

??????
why? you little sissy bois have high estrogen too?

it's not sexist you dumbass it's literally a medical and psychological research conclusion

Are you retarded ? You can look at the sources on Wikipedia which is why if properly used and checked Wikipedia is by far the best and most accurate and reliable source for nearly everything.

One side uses physical violence, the other side uses financial or reputational violence.

see
also obvious samefag is obvious
just cause you wrote that post on your phone doesn't mean it isnt you

>kid doesnt know the difference between murder and violent crime

>Not checking Wikipedia sources
The only one underage is you.

announcing a report is against the rules newfag

Ofc you're going to commit less violent crimes when half of the population is stronger than you and more capable on every physical aspect, now take a look at crime statistics for different crimes.

Heyy! nice Elon Musky...

Attached: 3061574960410765.jpg (1490x1190, 129K)

/thread

May I remind you that while making up only 50% of the population, women are responsible for 100% of space crime?

Filename 1/1

It's interesting you would mention this, because when we stick our dicks in the 2018 US Criminal Victimization Survey, we can see clearly that whites are roughly twice as violent as blacks.

And considering the entire total of non-white violent attackers doesn't come close to approaching the number of white victims, it becomes sickeningly clear that even whites cannot trust whites.

The statistics are clear-

Around Whites, Expect Fights.

Attached: Around whites, expect fights.jpg (821x695, 197K)

>49%
ftfy

>population ratio

More Whites, More Fights.

Attached: (you) irl.png (500x899, 233K)

>0.8 offender to population for whites
>1.8 offender to population for blacks

i wonder which one has more probability

>2 people replied negatively to my comment, I can't be wrong, ofc it is samefag
I'd post hand but I'm pretty sure you're a dense retard.

>No getting the reference
Jump off a bridge Redditard

Lol, tell that to a teacher

despite making up only 50% of the population, males account for 76% of the taxes in the US.

Attached: 1571462185108.jpg (360x480, 15K)

>Whites
I'm latino, don't care lol, I just rightfully hate niggers.

dumbass is so high on his ego that he cant even see his intelligence level at the bottom

lol,latinos are as bad as niggers

NOOOOOO you can't hate men because of you have pattern recognition!
That's reserved for hating blacks!

Attached: 1538241206137.png (407x510, 289K)

Attached: 1574777183255.jpg (311x313, 14K)

>Me
>High on ego
Bring a better projection next time tranny.

Then why do you want to live around niggers you absolute retard?

I need citation for what exactly? Being latino? Hating niggers?

>stop posting facts
>it hurts my white feelings

Being latino incel.

Good chance you are a pudgy white neckbeard posting online from the dialup connection in your trailer/basement, but on the off chance you actually are latino, which one in this pic is (you)?

Attached: Nevar forgetti pol meetup.jpg (960x720, 133K)

> Accounted crimes
Woman hits man = no crime
And all that biased shit.

Also, women hire men to do the dirty work.

>Projecting this hard
Lol, I'm not even american, nor do I like Trump, if you think Latinos don't dislike niggers you're completely delusional, btw usually discord trannies make this kind of comment you did so I if was you I'd make a better bait.

Attached: Cool.jpg (500x375, 26K)

Cope.

Take it easy there whiteboi. We all believe all the alt-stories you post online.