Somebody help there is possums in my finger boxes

Somebody help there is possums in my finger boxes
How do I get rid of them?
Has anyone else had this problem?

Attached: 78131486_158016132235973_8067924477297557504_n.jpg (564x423, 29K)

What is a finger box?

Ahahahahah Wtf r u a zoomer? Ur childhood must of sucked. I feel bad that your parents never gave u a finger box, have they gone out of fashion or something? I assumed zoomers had these new digital ones but a bunch of you Dont even know what they are

Attached: digital-fingerbox.png (300x235, 36K)

This is the kind I had as a kid, the ones with the possum problem are ones my dad gave me that he had as a kid, if u know anything about getting rid of possums it would help, they have high sentimental value

Attached: 136.jpg (600x400, 17K)

Damn that's definitely a way to train with your fingerbox difficulty set to hard mode. You have to use teak wood for quality fingerboxes so this won't happen, these look like shitty oak ones.

They are pine, my father was given them by his uncle in the 50s the family was very poor hence the poor choice of components, how do I get the possums back out?

To be honest it'd be easier to build new felt lined ones or spend the money on those rare Tibetan finger boxes, they are opossum proof by design.

On second thought one cheap weird trick most people use in your situation is nerve gas, that will definitely solve this problem

Dont you understand the sentimental value? My father died last year now hid finger boxes are infested with baby possums

I was thinking I could just scare the possums so they play dead then open the boxes and retrieve them manually? Iv heard of this working as long as you dont lose any parts of the mechanism

>open the boxes
you absolute madman...

Blast off and nuke it from orbit man. Better get some new finger boxes.

This is a rare occurence usually only during wartime will they seek the comfort of a fingerbox. My great grandfather (I inherited his finger box from Romania) said Possums would routinely hide there during bombing raids in the great war.

Attached: fingerbox-7972.jpg (512x384, 28K)

I know It sounds crazy but just remember these where hand made by my dads uncle in the 50s they are somewhat simplified and I have the schematics

Patronising twat

So do you think I can lure them out with boiled garbage?

The only way to get them out is to shoot them in the face I’m afraid. They’re really superb boxes btw

Well it looks like you're running out of time due to the scratches on the outside of the finger port aperture. This will degrade the device efficiency by 37.4 percent in most cases. I'd say get some eye of newt and hamster feet to lure them out peacefully.

Yeah ill try that

It takes a crane to get them out

go role play in /mlp/ faggots

Attached: fingerbox4.png (1514x902, 396K)

Yeah I have heard that it usually takes a crane to get them out

OK, zoomer

GIT!

What kind of uncultured cuck lets possums in their finger boxes?
KYS.

I didnt LET them into my finger boxes I went into my attic and found they had chewed into my treasure chest and set uo.residence in my finger boxes

go roleplay in /mlp/ faggots

I think there's an echo in here. My links with the cyberpolice have told me we shouldn't listen to this faggot as he is really just an oppossum posting from a tungsten fingerbox with 5G.

go role play in /mlp/ retard

Attached: download (26).jpg (197x256, 5K)

Imagine not knowing that fingerboxes are a real thing and that any person with internet access could easily find this out.

Put your dick in the box

>being this fucking retarded

Opossum detected

>Hurr durrr finga bawks thred ecks dee!!!

go to /mlp/ and stay there you absolute moron

>comparing cute ponies to something as gay as fingerboxes

ugh Sup Forums is leaking again

Attached: 1552725096538.jpg (1089x565, 52K)

Someone has not done their research, finger boxes are real look it up for more than 10 fucking seconds

no seriously stop acting like such a colossal faggot. Go do that somewhere else

Consider suicide if you don’t already.

ok cry baby as long as you keep your hug box role play garbage in reddit or /mlp/

wait? the possums are not supposed to be in there???
wtf my brother lied to me all these years!

>being this new

Wait, what??? Your brother is a bad person

Peanut butter should lure them out. Make sure you clean and disinfect the boxes once the possums are out and rub with linseed oil.

this is correct, those finger boxes will never be right again

>hurr durr same person fag noises

Attached: IMG_20191202_185135.jpg (720x243, 22K)

please do not feed the retard

Opossum in the box eh? That's good luck.

the fingerbox shit is the most reddit tier "meme" ever posted on Sup Forums. You retards may as well be discussing magical dragons and unicorns or your pop vinyl collection

But they are ruining my late fathers antique finger boxes that his uncle made him in the 50s

this is what it looks like to suck another mans dick in text form

fingerbox memes are the Sup Forums equivalent of tranny acceptance everywhere else. You have to pretend you aren't retarded or people get mad at you

Fuck off opossumist shill

Fucking opossum kikes with their long noses coming in here and shitting up threads. Gas chambers will get possums like you out of our lives