Heem

prime schaub would heem ngannou

news:
romero is natty goat
rockhold retires

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=16KqVYV6P2Y
bloodyelbow.com/2018/2/11/17001614/ufc-221-mma-news-video-interview-chris-weidman-robert-whittaker-yoel-romero-fight
youtube.com/watch?v=8Q37dWMR_oU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good thread bro

Not a fLuke

Ortega bless

So was Yoel's leg actually injured or did we get memed on.

Thanks bro

Reddit: Khabib
Sup Forums: hold up im talking

Good thread.

i hate to break it to you but i am one of the spammers and that claudia thread...i made it...unironically lol. i also made about 30 off topic shit posts without getting banned talking about girls with dicks and shit

Your favorite female fighter?

max bench for reps?

youtube.com/watch?v=16KqVYV6P2Y

I don't post in these threads and only see the OP in the catalog, but I just wanted to say based schaub poster

>i am one of the spammers
Are you the one that impersonated me while i was banned?

Should the winner of Tony Khabib be ranked #1 p4p?

tell me about schaub, why does he drink the brown stuff

i type tcity bless and sometimes ironically post other stuff like that but no ive never impersonated you i just spam scat

this is the thread

great thread op my man i agree romero is the natty 188 goat

tell me about schaub, why does he hate brown people

Oh ok keep it up i guess

Welterweight is the GOAT division everything else comes in 2nd place.

>Adesanya loves to watch anime like Avatar: The Last Airbender from which he also has his nickname "The Last Stylebender".

/ourguy/

Forgot to switch proxies?

he loves people of all creeds and races my man, Schaub bless

No bro

>>Snatch licker moves to America and licks snatch
>"why doesn't the UFC focus on Amandas story?"

I will MMA cucks ever recover

you mind if I save this pic bro?

Who’s next for our boy Tuivasa?

Go ahead bro

bloodyelbow.com/2018/2/11/17001614/ufc-221-mma-news-video-interview-chris-weidman-robert-whittaker-yoel-romero-fight
>Chris Weidman: ‘I think I should’ fight Robert Whittaker next

The Chris has CTE for sure

Never forget

Why does Luke never tuck his chin buddehs?

I knew this was going to become the latest heem meme the moment I saw it

>That asshurt last night when Blaydes molested Hunto all over the cage

Lmao

So what happened to Romero's quad after the match? Did he Vince McMahon his quad jumping on the octogon?

Realistically, where does Rockhold go from here?

>Cuckhold gets the shit kicked out of him
>everyone focuses on his hairline
STOP

>2016 will be my y-
>2018 will be my y-

NXT

>Chinlet
>Hairlet
Luke should just end it all

because he is just legitimately bad. He is an actual case of only being good in a weaker organization.

user, I...

Vitor cracked Luke
Bisping deleted Luke
Yoel _________________

>0 defenses

yep. he beat weidman then bisping beat him.

>4 threads

Fucking morons.

So winning the title is not enough, you have to defend it to be considered "good".
Also Strikeforce had a better MW division, which is why Jacare, Romero, Rockhold and Mousasi are Top 5 today and Weidman is USADA'd and flushed.

Don't you also shit on McGregor for the same reason?

How will Cockholder do at LHW?

Out of those 4 only one won the title. Jokeare is trash. Mousasi can't even hang with Bellator fighters.Romero is good. And Rockcuck got heemed on his first defense by BisGOAT. Strikefarce was a joke.

No. I shit on McGregor because he sits on titles and doesn't defend them, and also because he's a faggot with the worst fanbase of any fighter. That's not the same as unsuccessfully attempting to defend them. The attempt is what matters because that keeps a division healthy and active.

Badly. Lots of strikers at 205 and he won't have the same physical advantages that he has being a huge 185er.
Strikeforce literally saved the MW and HW divisions from utter destruction and gave us Robbie Lawler back on the big stage. You are a cazzie.

imagine McGregor beating Kebab in Russia, wouldn't it be awesome?

fell in love with Luke.

On a side note, at least Luke had the balls to fight Yoel unlike that cross-eyed coward.

Lol what do you think bisping was thinking when he saw that knock out. Probably glad he never took that fight

Then /heem/ would pretend they never doubted Conor in the first place. This place is always pathetic after events. The amount of boy hopping that goes on is enough to make a man sick

>"Mousasi can't even hang with Bellator fighters"

>had one fight in Bellator
>managed to get a decision victory against an extremely aggressive and dangerous striker while only having one eye for most of the time.

Even if you think he lost that fight, he objectively only had one eye working for most of it and didn't get heemed.

Khabib is now Ronaldo’s buddy.

It's 12:45 AM on Sunday, April 8th, 2018, 15 minutes after Tony dusted Khabib at 3 minutes and 32 seconds of the second round in the main event of UFC 223.

Post Dana's face when.

The same thing he was thinking when he was actively ducking Yoel

>Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope fuck that

Nadia Kassem

>no good fights until March 17th

if this is the thread i'm firefisting in the air

>saved the MW and HW division
>brings up Robbie Lawler who is a WW
>Robbery Lawler lost the title to another Strikefarce fighter and got obliterated by UFC LW RDA
>Tim Kennedy got retired by a TUF babby

If by saved you mean get jobbed the fuck out to UFC fighters sure. I mean Miocic BTFO Overeem (SF),Werdum (SF and UFC), and all the other trash fighters from the org. Strikeforce was trash. All they did was add fighters for like Yoel for Robert to beat up.

>he doesn't know that faggotry is 100% halal

baka desu habibi

Weidman lost to the best fighers on the planet. Rockhold, Romero, Moussai can all be champ any given night.

Whats happening to MW is what happend to LHW right before JbJ came onto the scene. The belts going to traded around alot unless Whittaker is able and the elite guys are going to trade wins and losses

I can't wait for Based Jacare to get the Weidman fight and destroy him. That is if Weidman doesn't duck him, which he very well could, considering he's campaigning for a shitle tot. It would also make Weidman 0-3 (OH and THREE) against Strikeforce fighters.

>gets dumped by Demi
>decides to hook up with a 40 year old black man

You can't make this up

that fight was such a mess

>youtube.com/watch?v=8Q37dWMR_oU
>mfw ill never dance with my chechen/dagestani bros after a hard workout in my tights and goof around

He thought he broke it, but turns out it was a deep shin bruise in his right leg. Obviously from the leg kicks in the first.

Sounds like you're jealous and want to fuck your own mom. You're sick, dude.

that left cross is lightning fast

romero did smart, he fakes going for a take down, then right immediatly
he hides it with the right jab, thats was the point
rockhold didnt see it coming

pause at 0:03

look at how he drops that right hand to hook lmao

ban evasion is illegal

>you will never EVER have a hard and rewarding training sesh and then sit around with a bunch of your best bros and engage in celebrations of your culture that don't involve getting black out drunk/high and chasing sluts while your coach grills some meat for the post-workout meal, all on a huge villa with a beautiful mountain view

I fucking envy those guys not even remotely joking.

He’s okay I guess but won’t be good at MMA. Imo if someone like Kevin Nash in his prime did MMA he would do good.

boi

As far as his next fight is concerned: I'd like to see him fight Brunson next, or maybe even rematch Weidman. Judging by how Weidman is acting though, I doubt that's a fight he'd take. Also, I'd be lying to say I wouldn't love to see the Bisping rubber match.

However... The most likely scenario is that he's going to take another year+ off before returning. So it's hard to say who will be available to match up with him by that point.

that old guy saying WOW

same my man, the view looks beautiful
them goofing around and listening to some ethno music dancing and the meat grilling
looks perfect
btw the non bearded dude is a brasilian
must have been a culture shock coming to dagestan but he seems to have fun

Isn't that what Bisping told him he should stop doing after he beat him?

yes

some people never learn, guy

How would this fighter do in the UFC?

TFW Tony heems Khabib in the first round

is luke finished?

The fuck happened to the last thread?

he's officially flushed yeah

Don't spoil it for me pls

What fights are worth watching from the main card last night

PLSSSSS no spoiling

put hunts hands and you got a goat

it got b&, calendar spams reports

do you think rockhold retires now

Pedro/Safarov, Tuivasa/Asker, Romero/Rockhold, and you should go watch the Israel Adesanya fight on the prelims, could be a future champ on our hands. Or another hypetrain waiting to be derailed, we shall see.

jingliang mathews was good

Honestly the whole main card was pretty good