This is Hayden Christiansen. Say something nice about him Sup Forums

This is Hayden Christiansen. Say something nice about him Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LTeK1v6Qx_I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's in a loving and stable relationship with a beautiful woman.

He doesnt look coarse or rough

their acting in jumper was wooden

They're jumping in real life now tho

Just in jumper?

I'm happy he's making an appearence at the next Star Wars convention.
Also, Anakin wasn't his fault, it was the fault of George.

There is no SW movie that will be as Kino as AOTC

He was pretty good in Life As A House.

He was a good friend.

Better than Life as an Actor.

He did as good a job as most decent actors could with the script and direction he was given: I commend him for his efforts.

could become new paul walker

This
Christensen work on Anakin charachter was never subpar. It was actually pretty good.
Not his fault Lucas cant write or direct

He's very handsome and has never justed.

Say what you will about the movies, he can emote. His range ...from untethered rage to struggling to feel happiness to disciplined stoic.. he could always emote and articulate feeling very well. And given the armchair directing, the shitty dialogue and the Bluescreen he had to work with, that shouldn't be dismissed off hand.

He was good in Shattered Glass.

youtube.com/watch?v=LTeK1v6Qx_I

Reminder: He didn't want to act Vader the way Lucas wanted him to.

Taken from the book "The Complete Vader":

>However Christensen soon expressed dismay over certain aspects of the Episode II screenplay. In a 2005 Rolling Stone interview, Lucas recalled, "[Christensen] said, 'I don't want to be this whiny kid.' I said, 'Well you are. You gotta be a whiny teenager.' He said, 'I want to be Darth Vader.' I said, 'You gotta be a petulant young Jedi. You're not going to be the guy you thought you'd be when you signed your contract.'

There's another paragraph where Hayden mentioned he wanted to bring that seriousness and darkness out in Anakin and Lucas fought him on that too preferring the whiny teen angst angle.

Oh yeah, the one thing I'll say about him is he at least knew his character was shit and that he saw a better way on how to do it.

I'd love for hayden to do a clone wats series anakin

kek

Bravo, Lucas. Just bravo.

That just seems mean. Not just to Christensen, but to basically everyone involved in Episode II in any way.

>Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace
Kinopoisk.ru: 7.914
IMDb: 6.50
>Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones
Kinopoisk.ru: 8.010
IMDb: 6.70
>Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
Kinopoisk.ru: 8.052
IMDb: 7.60
>Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens
Kinopoisk.ru: 7.132
IMDb: 8.10
Why do americans hate prequels and like remake of the original star wars called nigger awakens?
Modern movies and shows have too high imdb ratings. Wtf?

I truly feel sorry him, he doesnt deserve the hate
But he has a happy stable life and that's all anyone wants
to quote some faggot online "he did fine with the material given to him and did what he could, he's not a bad actor kids leave him alone, not even Sir Lawrence Olivier could deliver this shit"

hear hear.

I look forward to seeing him get some love at the convention, they're enough prequelfags that will come out for it.

really? in what role will he be darth vader?
despite all hate i still want to see him play Darth vader since he gave us face of anakin skywalker

will beardlets ever learn?

JUST