What are some films where the protagonist turns out to be the villain all along?

what are some films where the protagonist turns out to be the villain all along?

That seems like a fair trade to me.

why is mass media/culture turning into a reality tv show?

That was a different Dr. Dao

>disobey your corporate masters
>they beat you up and hire the media to destroy your reputation

Why would you beat a man before throwing him off a plane?

Because it's fun

he was acting like a spoilt brat

>sorry sir, we've overbooked the tables at our restaurant so we are going to have to ask you to leave
>no, I was here first I'm not leaving!
>well if you don't go we won't be serving you
>I don't care! I'm going to sit and make sure no one can use this table!
>sir we'll have to have the police remove you
>AHHHH AHHHHH AHHHHH AHHHH AHHHHH AHHHH IF YOUR GONNA KILL.ME JUST KILL ME AAAAHHHH
>Sir please just leave!
>AHHHHH AHHHHH HEAVENS HELP ME AAAAAH AAAAHHH

Yeah seems like the reasonable thing to do as a customer.

can't tell if bait or retarded/never gone outside

heard on the grapevine that two people before him had refused to leave, which doesn't matter anyway

>United Airlines pushing the media to discredit him
He'll still win a court case, like a chink cares about his public image.

>turning into
you have to be 18 to post here kiddo

Says the man who probably has no self-determination/

The idea is just scary. These press hitmen who can ruin a celebrity's career at a whim

>He did some bad things so that means we can beat him up and kick him out of our planes
What did they mean by this?

are you this upset when a bar forcibly removes a patron?

Don't question it, goyim.

>making a reservation and buying planet tickets are the same
Yeah, nah.

apparently it is SINCE HE GOT ON THE FUCKING PLANE

>people think airplanes are a public place and it's their right to just sit there forever if they want to

Wtf? I hate VFS now!

Is he getting beaten and kicked off the bar for no apparent reason? If yes, then yes I'm upset.

american constitutional rights:

1. freedom of speech
2. right to bare arms
3. being able to stay on a commercial airplane after buying a ticket no matter what

Is this one of those things where it's rape because if you wouldn't have preyed on the chick's addiction then she wouldn't have spread her legs or something?

>making a reservation and sitting on the fucking plane are the same thing
Yeah, nah.

Bar is too full and violating the fire codes

wearing the wrong kind of shoes. and you've already spent $100 on drinks

>sorry sir, we have a policy of overbooking flights which is unethical because we only refund a moderate percentage of the money each customer paid so we make a profit from that customer not getting what they paid for
>I don't fucking think so, time to fight for my rights against this shit fucking company
>[scuffle ensues]
>all over the media
>company gets right-royal BUTTFUCKED
>investigations into the company begin
>investigations into unethical business practices of other companies begin
>America continues becoming great

Your time is nearing an end, you fucking jew.

>comitted crime 13 years ago and paid his dues and kept clean since then
>still used in a smear campaign against him after he was unjustly assaulted
is this the power of corporate Amercian media bias?

At least you can talk, who are you?

Keep that asshole wet, baby boy, you're in for a lot of hard dicking with a weak mentality like that driving your life

kek, you see that thread on Sup Forums too, mate?

I still don't understand why they were trying to remove people off the plane?
>We overbooked
How is that a problem for the people already on the fucking plane?

>Sir, we fucked up, so you have to pay for it.

How's United Airlines' dick taste?

>HEY LOOK AT ME WITH MY UNIFORM AND MY WALKYTALKY ON MY SHOULDER I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT

>Last year, the medical board imposed even more restrictions -- now he can only practice internal medicine in an outpatient facility one day a week.

>he was screaming that his patients need him at his 1 day a week outpatient job

dr ching chong is a pathological liar

Any company has the right to refuse service to a customer as long as it's not discrimination.

>violating fire codes
Not even remotely close to the situation.

If you are going to make a comparison it would be moire accurate like this
>Too much people invited to this bar by the owner
>Paid for his drinks but drank none
>Is getting beaten for wanting his money back or the service he paid for instead of a % of it

>you did one bad thing your past
>that means people are free to do whatever they want with you
I want off this ride.

>I'm sorry sir, you see we didn't expect people to actually come for their flighttoday. Yeah, that's your fault. Oh, it's only a coincidence we're making people from coach leave, those people in first class are just as le equal :^)

Because the dumbfucks only realized they fucked up after letting the passengers through the gates. Normally they would just tell you to fuck off at the check-in

They can't just take their money and beat them up you fucking boot licker

what if you built a plane and some jerk wouldn't get off

I still don't grasp how this leads to removing people already on the plane, unless those others getting on were having continuing flights with the company so they were somehow worth more money.

I'm not understanding what's to gain by removing a passenger for another passenger for simple over booking (which is a retarded as fuck policy, fuck airlines) unless there was a corporate reason to do so like the others tickets being more money.

I haven't been following the story.

I can't believe there's actual bootlickers defending this garbage. Shit's breathtaking. Being this much of a contrarian dipshit should be punishable by death to be honest.

The people they needed to fit in weren't passengers, they were flight crew flying to their next job.

the people coming on were United employees going to work on other connecting flights

Apparently United had to get some crew members to a different airport in a city that was two hours away. It's easier to inexperience the public than to just hire a fucking cab to take their crew there.

That is not entirely true.
You can't just open up a business, start charging people for a service/product and then when the money is already on your account deny providing that service/product and just shrug it off as "I have the right do refuse" and come out unscathed. Much less if you beat the fuck out of the customer that just wants his money or the service he paid for back.

The amount of bad decisions made by everyone involved before, during and after this problem happened is astounding.

What does that have to do with the way he was treated? It's not relevant at all.

They were making room for crew members that either needed to be on the plane or were being transferred elsewhere

There is LITERALLY *NOTHING* wrong with exchanging drugs for sex.

only up to the point where that becomes fraud

Someone in the chain of command had to make a snap decision, likely because they were under pressure.
Maybe some CEO's son or something just HAD to go on that flight so things needed to happen fast and the passengers were already boarding so shit hit the fan.

Shit like that happens all the time thought. It's just that this time they picked a stubborn asian guy to remove and they are hardasses even under the best of circumstances.

Also I remember Kevin Smith getting told to leave a flight because he was too fat.

>give someone something they want
>receive something you want in return
>this is wrong

literally who gives a fuck about chinks, china is one of the worst places to live on this planet, not because of overpopulation or communism, but because all chinks do is backstab eachother and con everyone

Doctors have a special branch of ethics regarding that shit though. Not really morally wrong but he'd be out of a job for sure.

Ok I might be an idiot, but I feel confused about the situation. Didn't they offer vouchers for people who got off the plane? Why don't they just keep upping the voucher price if no one accepts it?

You can't sell a fucking product to a customer and then demand they give it back.

he was Vietnamese

United is trying desperately to dig up shit on this guy and slander him, because it's cheaper and easier than good PR.

Dr. Dao is Vietnamese

>Chick
No, it was some dude named Brian Case, apparently. As a man, I don't know how you could admit being a victim of some shit like that to a room full of detectives. That guy is the one really getting BTFO when you think about it. Now the whole world knows he got nutted on by some old Asian man for pills, and it will forever be what pops up when you google his name.

all nips should fucking be gassed

They should have told him ahead of time that he would fly on a different day because they needed that space. That is ridiculous

Because the plane needed to take off and they don't have time to conduct an elaborate auction.

Come on, anons... That dude was clearly ironic. Very funny, by the way.

Hippocratic oath and all that. All in all what it come down to is morality. Drugs are expensive as fuck so having someone slide a rubber on and drill you so you can get a script filled for the next five months doesn't sound so bad.

Because getting where you want to go > some cash

What the fuck are you talking about nigga? The guy didn't just wander onto a random plane and then refuse to leave.

nigga was literally REEEEEing as they pulled him off the plane

There's a legal maximum that they have to offer before they can bump anyone involuntarily. They didn't go anywhere near the max and allegedly people offered to get off for offers near the max but management refused.