Wow, th-thanks Marvel. Great and original cinematography you got there. Thor will be kino!

Wow, th-thanks Marvel. Great and original cinematography you got there. Thor will be kino!

Yes yes, but why did he need orange slices?

>2017-04-12_10.35.10.jpg
>10:42 AMWednesday, April 12, 2017 (GMT+2)Time in Sweden

PFFFTAHAHA. Everytime it's him
EVERY FUCKING CAPESHIT THREAD IS BY THIS SWEDE FROM Sup Forums

how did that line stay in the script?
I get the feeling these films have one script and then go straight to filming.

But I'm from germany you piece of shit.

It's fucking amazing, isn't it?

If these were a DC film, multiple websites would already be starting funds for a plagiarism suit.

Stay persecuted, sweetie

They're professional victims at this point

>dude random humor xD lmao

Hi Ahmad

You were here three days ago calling people "sven" too, what kind of insecure mentally ill shitskin are you?

Marvel knows they can push any shit out and it will be eaten up by the simpletons like no tomorrow.

That's just a shot, the rest of the scene is clearly copying Zack Snyder not Warcraft

iron man - poor's man batman
thor - poor's man aquaman
cap - poor's man robin
hulk - poor's man superman
ant man - poor's man atom
black widow - slut
if wasn't for dc setting the tone marvel wouldn't even exist

Cap is a gender bent Wonder Woman though

Pretty much the only reverse case I can think of is Namor and Aquabro, and I'm not even entirely sure whether Arthur started out as a DC character or was absorbed in a merger.

The white/black kids had a lunch box with DC heroes on it, the mexican kids had a bucket with marvel hero stickers attached to it

this is a weird phenomenon I noticed. Black people tend to like DC even though marvel has had way more black superheroes than DC. why is this ?

Black people are the biggest normies on earth
Ask them what their favorite show is and it'll be Boondocks or Dragonball Z

>thor - poor's man aquaman

The Static Shock cartoon and John Stewart from JLU

Thor is gender bent Wonder Woman.

>kinocheck

warcraft confirmed kino

But that's the most funny/sad thing. It applies EVERYTHING, but modern movies.
DCEU Batman is poor's man Iron man who is making quips and training young hero
DCEU Aquaman is "alpha male" without even solo while Thor is going to have 3rd movie
Cap has three movies while Robin isn't even exists.
Hulk has more apperciation and lines than A FUCKING DCEU SUPERMAN.
Antman has solo and was in CW while DCEU Atom doesn't exist
The only thing DCEU is ahead of marlel is WW movie with female lead.

Nah. Wonder Woman changed over time to be more like gender bent Thor me less like gender bent superman.

>thor - poor's man aquaman

You're memeing right?

Unlike Marvel, who repackages the same generic macguffin-plot into a new movie every year while stopping only to change the actors and dialogue to keep up with the newest tumblr obsessions and reddit memes, DC's films are actually attempting to be visually and tonally distinct in an effort to elevate the superhero genre from mediocre blockbuster garbage to artistic tales weaving themes of morality and sacrifice into monumental and dynamic epics on screen while also questioning the very essence of what society deems a 'hero'. The difference is honestly night and day; during a Marvel movie the viewer is more likely to gobble down popcorn while during a DC film the viewer will likely take out a pen and paper and start taking notes.

People don't think it be like that, but it do.

It didn't have to be that way, but Marvel has cucked Thor so badly that Aquabro makes a better Thor than Thor does, and he doesn't without even dropping the bro bit. They could have made Thor a god. Instead, they made him a punchline.

Marlel characters are laughably substandard in comparison to DC.

Literally zero personality charisma vacuums (with exception of Spiderman).

If it wasn't for normies caring more about the actors than the characters Marvel would have gone bankrupt and the MCU would never have been

This, but unironically

Oh yes, i do sure like the interesting character that is aquaman or wonderwoman. Or cyborg or martian manhunter or superboy or supergirl

Fuck you, DC is bland as fuck

>Marlel characters are laughably substandard in comparison to DC.

What are you talking about? They got any character you want.

As long as it's Tony Stark

>Literally zero personality charisma vacuums (with exception of Spiderman).

Oh, you're talking about the comics? Yeah, I've got nothing at all against the comics. If they'd taken the plunge and actually respected their own source material, the MCU could have made some amazing movies, but they opted to go the utterly safe route and shoot for mass appeal.

They've been successful at it, no question, but at the expense of some of their core fanbase. I'd know. I was one of them. Iron-Spider was the last straw for me.

Wonder Woman was created after Captain America

Don't be fucking daft, aquaman is the poor mans version of Namor. Also, you haven't even seen him in any movies

Yeah, I have, actually. He was far from the worst thing going on with that Conan remake. I genuinely felt bad for the guy. I have every confidence he can give us something along the lines of DCAU Aquaman.

I honestly hope they embrace the rough-around-edges reluctant king vibe I'm getting off what I've seen of his performance so far. I also hope they indulge in the subtleties of an Aquaman who drinks like a fish and is a stranger in a strange land sort of Atlantean King.

Because that would make it a fish out of water story.