Canine and Equine Feral Discussion Thread

Tyler King
Tyler King

Canine and Equine Feral Discussion Thread

Just here to chat, hop in if you love it, hate it, or not sure about it, and let's talk about it

Attached: 9ccbce56e1c500632d9541f67ebf1f0a.jpg (83 KB, 576x800)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry_fandom
en.wikifur.com/wiki/Furry
supforums.com/thread/815379110/miscellaneous

Brandon King
Brandon King

hey, man, how ya doin ?

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

Pretty good. Waiting for my sister to go to work so I can be home alone for a few hours. It's cold as shit the last few days, been snowing and shiet, fucking hate it but on the other hand Kaiser is way more cuddly and actually wants to get under the covers cause I'm sure he's cold too lol

How bout you? How's life lately?

Attached: 99ffd154356cd582d6311a51a1231734.jpg (63 KB, 800x444)

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

sucking, less than usual, but that will change (like always), unfortunately i dont have any furry friend to cuddle with, eventhough i would like to get one someday

Attached: sample-558e02c60d0f3e66922b82a3496ee386.jpg (135 KB, 850x714)

Justin Morgan
Justin Morgan

horses are hot and that's basically all I have to say

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

I'm sure we talked about it a thousand times, but why don't you have your own boi?

Attached: 40d2f535dd50d5854658cfd77efb4f20.jpg (130 KB, 713x800)

Brayden Bennett
Brayden Bennett

yeah, but way too big and i would be scared shitless about taking one

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

nah, i am pretty sure we didnt, i was more of a lurker, till recently

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

also...

Attached: sample-35402461df307574b57b294a7052bc81.jpg (52 KB, 634x574)

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

Very much so lol. Dogs are superior because of their loyalty, companionship, cuddles, and you can actually take a dog cock and the bond that'll form between you and him will be unbreakable, but horses are cool too. I lost my virginity to a mare, the same mare I'm still with now. Love her to bits. How bout you? Have you ever been with a horse before?

Attached: 29c790101f857cf9931aa2bab901a465.jpg (83 KB, 800x703)

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

ah. Well then, the question stands, why don't you have your own boi yet?

Attached: f68a38a3837bbcb879d850addf9a030e.jpg (89 KB, 800x575)

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

I don't mean taking one, but just sort of looking at it and appreciate the hotness
no never but I'd like to try it, you got any pictures?
nothing going inside me tho

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

Sadly, pictures get ya beaned. Learned that the hard way. That's why I just make "Feral" threads instead of the old "Zoo" threads

Attached: 4c67378138a7cdc215bf28fc1b5c2844.jpg (89 KB, 617x800)

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

im still a uni student, short on cash and dorms dont allow pets

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

sad to see them go, I don't post here very often now but I remember those threads were a lot of fun
what's it like being with a mare then?

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

This thread is dubs heaven

Attached: 807a954136e6f8f64576ba1830143849.jpg (94 KB, 800x616)

Isaac Sanchez
Isaac Sanchez

yeah, horseys are hot af

Aiden Morgan
Aiden Morgan

perhaps a sign this will be a great thread

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

Attached: d56a051e4f38aeddfbaf383cc86d2216.gif (1.42 MB, 300x169)

Luis Long
Luis Long

Attached: fd144b5171acd5535814205a0fd5dbc5988f34d1.jpg (61 KB, 810x575)

Robert Watson
Robert Watson

Attached: 15533334674175717475234343669723.png (85 KB, 282x376)

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

Really nice. I mean that in both a physical and emotional way. She's super affectionate and friendly, but doesn't get a lot of attention cause she's just a show/breeding mare vs all the other horses are either boarded or for riding. I love spending time with her, just petting her, brushing her, giving her kisses, scratching all the spots that she loves. Every time she sees me she trots on over, she just wants to be by my side. It sounds kinda pathetic, but I love that she actually likes me. I like feeling loved.

The sex is great too lol. I honestly don't even really last that long cause everytime we have time to do anything, I always spend forever on foreplay, lots of petting, lots of rubbing her udders, lots of rubbing her vulva and eventually fingering, lots of oral, in fact, fuck tons of oral, be the time I actually get up on something to fuck she's already winking and I'm already really close to nutting. I have nothing to compare it too cause she's the only being that I've ever stuck my dick into, but it just feels so warm, wet, and tight. Like fuck man, it feels so comfortable, makes everything feel fucking amazing, my dick feels like it's on fire I always start going for a few seconds, feel like I'm about to cum, pull out cause I don't want it to be over and go back to eating her out, and repeat.

Attached: 7ea953221dcd5024b17cfa804d4cb301.jpg (98 KB, 800x568)

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

what a slut

Asher Butler
Asher Butler

lol is that the "f e e t" character?

Attached: 4610edf1ba09fe9b8e28ba5021c1db20.jpg (104 KB, 800x533)

Brayden Cook
Brayden Cook

eating out a mare? now that's pretty kinky

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

honestly no idea, just something i found browsing rule34

Anthony Robinson
Anthony Robinson

So you guys are fucking big dogs, makes sense. But what about small dogs? Do you just jerk them off every now and then so they don't have to go their whole miserable lives without nutting?

If I let my lab fuck me would he love me more?

Gavin Ross
Gavin Ross

It's great and once you learn all her spots, it's fucking amazing for both of you. She literally starts rearing me and winking. God, the winking is the fucking hottest part

Attached: 3f85f849c3e5ed24ddc2427c44e72ff4.jpg (59 KB, 800x711)

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

A mare once pushed back and pinned my head to the stall wall while I was eating her out. I was expecting to die drowning in horse pussy.

William Ross
William Ross

Professional trainers all "relieve" their dogs before a show. Working dogs like police and military dogs are "relieved" by their handlers. If you get your dog off, he'll be happier and calmer.

As for letting your lab fuck you, he may begin to see you as a mate and become increasingly affectionate, but my Akita also began to see himself as the alpha and would push me around after I started letting him fuck me.

I recommend you use a trigger like a specific sweatshirt or location when you do it, so you can establish that you're still in charge when you're out on walks or have company over.

Lincoln Rodriguez
Lincoln Rodriguez

small dogs

Gtfo lol. I don't think anyone who is an actual zoo has a small dog. By that, I mean a dog under 50lbs.

And yeah, your dog will love you tons more if you two start getting sexual. I know with guard dog and loyal breeds, they fucking stick to you once you guys start fucking. Shepherds, Rotties, Dobermen, they all stick to you like glue cause they start seeing you as a mate. I hear Golden Retrievers and big Labs are pretty chill too

Attached: 1532147319254.png (364 KB, 920x736)

Alexander Davis
Alexander Davis

does she taste funny at all I mean it's kind of weird but I guess as long as she's into it

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

lol the perfect complement to Mr. Hands.

One nigga dies of horse cock and the other dies of horse pussy

What breed was she btw?

Attached: 2d1051720e9d094e9e06dd6f47c0dc17.jpg (84 KB, 800x800)

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

To me, it tastes a little like normal pussy with this added aftertaste of hay.

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

Palomino. She was one hot blonde.

Tyler Wood
Tyler Wood

I've definitely thought about it but there's gotta be some weird dog dick bacteria or something.

I've made him hard by fondling his nuts and he's licked my balls before but thats it.

Dylan King
Dylan King

thats hot

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

Like I said I have nothing to compare it to, don't know if human or dog coochie tastes any different. Mares though, it doesn't really taste like anything. Just tastes like skin. The smell on the other hand, is pretty good. Horse genitals actually smell good, the closest I can come to describing it is faintly smelling of peaches. No shit, actually smells really fucking good.

Attached: 8ee504fa52ca4c31899a46ae711309d9.jpg (123 KB, 800x581)

Chase Kelly
Chase Kelly

You don't need to worry about bacteria, but you DO need to worry about allergies. Some people are allergic to dog cum and you don't want to find out when he's knotted in you. Get a little on your skin and see if you get a rash, try some oral, and then move up to anal.

Matthew Cook
Matthew Cook

and do you play with her ass at all?

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

I guess I hadn't even considered since I was so focused on the main event, so to speak. If I get another opportunity, I want to explore more of her for sure.

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

horsecock on dog

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

Dog weiners look naturally wet. Do you need to lube them up to jerk them off?

Samuel Ross
Samuel Ross

There's nothing you can get from a dog sexually. Nothing that you couldn't get just by petting him. The only time people have gotten something from zoo is either people who are allergic to dogs getting a reaction, people fucking/getting fucked by strays that have fleas or something, or people fucking/getting fucked by dogs that fuck/get fucked by other people. STDs are all species based, HPV, HiV, etc all have H in the name which stands for Human. Canines can have those diseases but it would be CPV or CiV. Either way, human STDs can't affect dogs and dog STDs can't affect humans, the worst you can do is carry it for a bit before it dies off, and that's even if they have it, and if your dog hasn't fucked some random stray female before, he won't have anything. If he is your dog and especially if he's an inside dog, there's a 0% chance he will give you anything.

Attached: 9f9a3c88166d1bc657b0146b021ec866.jpg (65 KB, 800x500)

Adrian Ortiz
Adrian Ortiz

No, avoid touching a dog's cock directly, they're too sensitive. To "jerk" one off, you just need to squeeze behind the knot inside his sheath. He'll do all the rest.

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

Nah, they are pre-lubed by themselves. Some people use lube for when they are getting fucked by a dog, but I've never used any. My first time was literally just dog salvia and his already wet rocket

Attached: 2602c39568f337bac956461c8648b720.jpg (44 KB, 800x457)

Oliver Gomez
Oliver Gomez

you fucking moron you can get brucellosis if your dog has it... but that's the only one and you can only get it through sexual contact

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

would love to hear more about her
did she like you right away or did you have to earn her trust?

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

What was your first time like? Why'd you do it? Was it with her or another mare?

Attached: bcae802c68eddb7b61d8f0b26d76a6d5.jpg (78 KB, 800x752)

Tyler Gutierrez
Tyler Gutierrez

If it's too sensitive how am I supposed to suck it then?

Liam Lopez
Liam Lopez

You guys have a mental disorder. Pls dont reproduce

Isaac Gomez
Isaac Gomez

Unless you give your dog weird-ass milk, they can't get that shit, right?

Attached: 81754148714615053120.gif (1.85 MB, 300x169)

Oliver Perez
Oliver Perez

You can, just make sure not to use teeth. Don't actually touch the rocket either, only jerk his sheath and at most hold his knot, the actual shaft and tip though, those are perfect for being held in your mouth and using your tongue to feel around

Attached: 1559325164901.jpg (621 KB, 4000x3000)

Justin Stewart
Justin Stewart

There was a zoo thread the other day and some dogfucker nearly sold me on a Standard Goldendoodle. I've sense figured the coat maintenance would be too much. An excellent shout, though.

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

I was pretty young and grew up on a horse farm. It was a pretty much nonissue and I was a little shocked to find out it was "weird." In the 4H club, the sheep farmers son definitely fucked the sheep and the goat breeders son definitely fucked the goats. So I was horny and we had a mare. She was winking and horny and kept squatting. I tried a finger and she squatted and nearly took my whole hand. Finally one night, I got out a bucket to put me at the right height and pushed in her. I came on nearly the first push. After that, it was a regular thing I did most every chance I had.

With the palomino, she warmed up to me real quick. You learn how to make the right noises and hold the right posture, and horses are pretty quick to warm up to you. I think she must have been in season because she was horny as hell as soon as I started playing with her.

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

Attached: 1565368334038.png (276 KB, 1254x1050)

Julian James
Julian James

they can catch it from other dogs via sex or respiration

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

Attached: f7f9665603f3f1d9dcfac1086ac97bac.jpg (141 KB, 1000x764)

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

Attached: 77fef02c65458617cb4a19723eb1c2b1.jpg (267 KB, 1500x1500)

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

Wait, is that actually true? I know it actually is a good idea cause it's just like dudes, when they bust a nut they aren't interested for a while, but I feel like it's too taboo to actually do

Attached: 73d0a55786523af92521f3d5cc2c00ef.jpg (131 KB, 786x734)

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

Aren't y'all afraid of being kicked by one of these horses while you're trying to finger them? You could die.

Anthony Murphy
Anthony Murphy

German Shepherd or my personal favorite, King Shepherd, is the way to go.

Other than that my other fav breeds are:

English Mastiff
Bernese Mountain Dog
Saint Bernard
Rotties
80lb+ Golden Retrievers or Labradors
Malamutes

Attached: 3e86a86fe55b3f7f3dd3dc3a9ae24f98.jpg (115 KB, 800x567)

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

You stand beside them and reach around. Getting kicked is always a danger with horses, but you don't get behind them until you know how to judge that she's safe.

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

oh fuck yeah, thx for the list

Lucas Powell
Lucas Powell

Attached: b05e746376566016f5a46a49c562bdcc8c1d3dfd5451d7da9b57181cd1220c7b.jpg (715 KB, 1280x649)

Levi Sullivan
Levi Sullivan

This dude gets it. King Shepherds FUCK. It wasn't just animal, I felt totally owned and claimed by one. No tugging or pulling after. He just stayed on top of me until the job was done.

William Bennett
William Bennett

Attached: 2017-02-20-arya-stark-knottingx.jpg (824 KB, 1200x985)

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

That's like saying "aren't you afraid of petting your dog, he might bite you". Horses aren't just some random wild animals, they are domesticated, and especially if they are socialized a ton they are super friendly, and if they see you as fren then fren you are.

Attached: 4db1a7df303653376d2e1f39870e4ad2.jpg (78 KB, 800x656)

Noah Myers
Noah Myers

Yeah. It's one of those "Trade secret" things since it's in a legal gray area. It's totally legal if you're "collecting" for insemination but dubious if you're doing it to relax them. But if you get into professional dog showing, it's just expected.

Carter Davis
Carter Davis

I FUCKING KNOW RIGHT! Finally someone else. My boi Kaiser doesn't go ass-to-ass or anything, he just stay on my back, or if I slouch down he'll just stand over me. It's my favorite fucking thing cause I hate going ass-to-ass.

Also, I really like hearing about people's first time, was yours with him or another boi, and how was it?

Attached: 674fd058d170b2dabd2b6c875f17dc9f.jpg (81 KB, 800x625)

Sebastian Barnes
Sebastian Barnes

has anybody here been with a stallion or gelding, if so, pls tell what you did, and how

Attached: 12158d3fab1e531ef19ca576aa7a39a5.png (227 KB, 900x687)

Aaron Clark
Aaron Clark

I'm really curious about rimming a mare
it sounds so kinky

Hudson Howard
Hudson Howard

My first was a random mutt. He wandered in out of the field and I tossed him some bacon from my lunch. He hung around until dark. Once I was sure everyone in the house was asleep, I went out back to explore with him. I wasn't expecting to get fucked but he was jumping on me right away. I just relaxed and let him do it. He hit his target and fucked me go. I had to gag myself with my shirt to keep from moaning and waking the whole neighborhood. I was hooked after that.

Robert Morgan
Robert Morgan

Damn the other thread died

Carson Fisher
Carson Fisher

Also, I agree about going ass-to-ass, it always makes me feel like I'm seconds from having him tear out of me. Just feeling him relax on top of me is the best and that's a trait I've found almost exclusively in sheps.

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

must be nice having all that long warm fur draped across your back, feeling every breath and heartbeat while he's resting on top of you

i'm jealous

Attached: long-haired-german-shepherd.jpg (746 KB, 1000x667)

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

I have 2 dogs, I don't want to have anything that close with them, but I love to read your stories, specially with mares, god, I'd love to mate a mare, much better if is white or blonde. Sadly I don't have access to any horses, and that's such a pain in the soul ;-;

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

I'm always really jealous of people who discovered zoo during puberty. I had my boi Kaiser since I was 15, and I didn't discover zoo until my senior year. Like wtf man, I was literally a furry that whole time, I was even loving the gay fur stuff and yet it still didn't click in my mind to get with Kaiser. Fuck man, it took until someone in a g/fur thread showed me feral and then a bunch of them walked me through it. Hot diggity damn I get so mad, I was depressed as shit through high school cause I was focusing on trying to dick a girl, I can't imagine how much better high school would have been if I wasn't focused on sex all day. Actually I can, cause the last semester of high school I was with Kaiser, and I just focused on friends and having fun. Shiet.

Anyways, anything else while you were exploring? Have you ever been with a dog or a stallion?

Attached: 1523773790210.png (1.07 MB, 1300x666)

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

If society never said it was wrong, everyone would do it. It's the best sex I've ever had, totally devoid of all the weird social issues and stress that comes with humans. Just a stud, wanting to fuck you, fucking you, and holding you until he's done.

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

I've been with a LOT of dogs at this point. Never really gotten to play with a stallion beyond stroking his sheath and feeling his cock a little. He wasn't in the mood and mostly was just waiting for me to stop.

And don't feel hard on yourself. Most people deny themselves their entire lives and now you're getting to enjoy it. That said, I really miss when furry was pro-zoo. You used to be able to just wear that with pride.

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

Exactly. I know it sounds really weird, but zoo is perfect for when you are exploring sexuality. Being able to sexually be with an animal that you know and trust, and she or he trust you too, is fucking amazing. No social shit, just pure love.

Attached: 0c7df47d2287a535056723773b3e1ffa.jpg (128 KB, 800x618)

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

You haven't lived until you've taken ten inch husky dick.

Camden Ramirez
Camden Ramirez

Attached: JPG-1575315134447.jpg (1.56 MB, 1738x978)

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

This. It's why I never dated boys growing up, just the family dogs.

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

Love watching my wife take our Daniff

Attached: JPG-1575315323543.jpg (1021 KB, 1150x1150)

Leo Nguyen
Leo Nguyen

I don't think I'm ENTIRELY zoo exclusive, but I definitely can only play with other humans if they're also zoos. They fuck better, they understand body language better. A regular dude off the street just can't compare.

Ryan Hughes
Ryan Hughes

Yeah, I understand why not though, the minute zoo starts to become normal people start seeing it as a fetish and not a sexuality. Hell, you can kinda see it now, people just want to watch their partners get fucked by a dog, or they just want to be with a dog cause a dog can't complain. Fuck man, the worst shit is when zoo porn was rampant, there was (and still is) AoZ which you can obviously tell none of those women truly loved the dogs, they just wanted to get fucked and that's it. With the male equivalent of that, most of those dudes didn't actually love those dogs, those poor dogs were literally there to breed dudes and that's it. With the guys, you could tell a few of them actually loved those dogs, remembering the ones off the top of my head, there was a video with what looked like a black Chow/Shepherd mix and a Shepherd mutt where one dog fucked the dude, and the other dog would lick around either his ass or his face, and once one dog popped out the other would go in and switch. I could tell that guy actually loved those dogs, and considering I didn't see those bois in any other videos other than with him I'm pretty sure they were his or he got to keep them.

Anyways, that was a bit of a rant

Attached: 1afe076811ac634ffc44ec2c30e5b0a6.jpg (122 KB, 800x628)

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

pls no real stuff, even pixelated and shiet can still get the whole thread 404'd

Attached: 02f24acc78e969518ee7b74ae5330b1f.jpg (86 KB, 800x533)

Mason Carter
Mason Carter

you know that the mods will still ban you for this, right? you're being a retard. if you want to post it then post it and stop playing games that degrade the quality of your work.

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

It's OK, man. You need a good place to get this out sometime, and it's not like you can tell just anyone. I agree when it comes to zoo porn. You can really just feel it when these two are lovers and this isn't about breaking a taboo.

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

How do I tell my gf I like zoo?

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

My bad dudes. I just love sharing pics of my wife (edited)

Blake Green
Blake Green

Again, sounds pathetic saying it out loud, but I love animals because they love you. It's unconditional love, Kaiser loves me cause I been there all his life, I know all his favorite spots to be scratched, I play with him, we cuddle, I pet him a ton, give him kisses, feed him, and of course, he gets to dick me. Nattie (the mare) loves me and the reason I'm pretty sure is cause I'm the only person who actually spends time with her. Everyone else just does the bare minimum with her. They feed her then go on to the next horse. The only time she gets human interaction is when she gets lead to and from her stall, being hitched to a carriage, or being bred, or ever since I started working there, me which spends fucking forever with her.

I love animals because they love you back, no snake shit that humans do, not just in it for the sex like roasties, I love animals cause I love actually being loved

Attached: d3c369260e4dbd11cfba08e9a818ce6a.jpg (61 KB, 800x638)

Asher Mitchell
Asher Mitchell

Be casual about it and joke a little about it. Pull back and apologize immediately if you get resistance. It's not really something you can be "talked into" typically and you just need to hope she's been a little curious about it herself.

Jeremiah Green
Jeremiah Green

Just tell her you think it's hot af

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

Having a gf
That isn't a dog
First mistake

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

Mhm. My yellow lab was so happy when he figured out he could have sex with me. Granted I was thirteen and awkward with glasses and no hips or boobs to speak of, so I was just as happy a guy was interested in me... Even if he was the family pet. It felt really validating and good once the physical pain wore off, that the stigma went away very fast.

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

having a gf of any species
Not getting fucked by a dog instead
Second mistake

Attached: 1542535052398.jpg (157 KB, 1200x900)

Lincoln Mitchell
Lincoln Mitchell

Hey now, that fortune cookie pussy is great!

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

What was your first time with a male dog like? What breed was he and did you set out to get fucked or was it just something that just kinda happened?

Attached: a577eed8363c22700b9bb6d84f5f8e66.jpg (122 KB, 800x639)

Isaac Kelly
Isaac Kelly

My first was an akita. He was the family dog. I knew about fucking, we had him stud for litters before, so I knew enough about the anatomy to expect the physical part. I was just shocked at the emotional part. He was holding me tight and panting in my ear and shockingly gentle as he opened me up and got inside me. No pain, no problems, and getting my guts pumped full of SO much cum.

Jayden Sanchez
Jayden Sanchez

I know right, I hate the tugging. Feels like I'm on the verge of a massive shit lol and I do not like that feeling at all. When he stays on top it actually feels like it's being pushed in instead of trying to come out, feels way more relaxing. Also I think it's just a big breed thing, another guy I used to talk to a while ago had parents that are English Mastiff breeders (he's the sole reason I love English Mastiffs btw) his first time was with one of the sires. He said that he always stayed on top of him. I have two theories with it:

1.) It's dogs that are bigger than you, as in they actually feel comfortable on your back cause their feet can touch the floor

2.) It's dogs that are super licky and want to be close and cuddly with you

I think it's a combination of the two, I think he needs to be pretty big, but also want to stay on your back cause he wants to lick your neck, hair, face, etc. Me, you, the English Mastiff guy, and there was another guy I remember that has an Akita that always wanted to stay on his back too

Attached: 1540351579435.png (1.65 MB, 2000x1600)

Owen Bell
Owen Bell

Would you like to add in to , did he go ass to ass or stay on your back?

Attached: sample-38623d0a18f936ed65d22f46b390740a36b1df9d.jpg (174 KB, 850x652)

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

He stayed on my back. Might have something to do with those big breeds after all.

Jack Evans
Jack Evans

My first time I knew about rockets from feral and furry porn. Didn't truly know how they worked or anything, was a surprise, a painful surprise at first, but he was already going to pound town and I didn't know I could reach around and hold his knot to stop it from going in. Luckily, the way dog dicks work is that since they gradually get bigger, it's way easier for anal, but I was a total virgin, not even a finger in my ass before so him being at half his size was still really big for me. Went all the way and I'm glad I did, cause getting pumped and feeling his shaft flex while it's already extremely tight, feeling his cum sloshing around, feeling it get tighter and tighter, feeling his knot against my prostate, all was fucking heaven. Felt 10x better since it was my first time feeling anything up my ass.

The emotional side is fucking amazing too, like I said before feeling loved is better than the actual sex. Feeling him grip as hard as he can on me, him licking my back, neck, hair, and if I turned my head he'd lick my face. Just seeing that big goofball that I love to death actually on my back and making me feel the best I have ever felt, his big stupid face, his jowls, his smile, his breath, his panting, his tongue, man I fucking love him to bits

Attached: 3ac96a6957a8b477f64ea85e94f8d256.jpg (69 KB, 800x629)

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

Like I said I think it also has to do with emotionally being connected. I don't know about mastiffs but Shepherds and Akitas, especially Akitas, are fiercely loyal and protective. Once he sees you as his mate, he probably makes an even bigger emotional bond than before.

If anyone else here wants to chime in with different breeds that have stayed on your back feel free. This is a science experiment now

Attached: 1540358905266.jpg (891 KB, 2400x1800)

Henry Clark
Henry Clark

Very true, but red rockets are better. If I was in a barn with:

Male Dog
Female Dog
Stallion
Mare

I would be with the male dog in an instant over any of the others

Attached: 64576965bb4f42f2a78d4a04c6982bff.jpg (71 KB, 800x600)

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

I have a need to see horses getting rimmed

Attached: 1452427517349.jpg (859 KB, 990x1400)

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

Curious for the rest of the thread. I think if I had my choice and could only pick one, I'd probably take the female dog.

Joshua Russell
Joshua Russell

My Akita was my mate. He'd curl up around me protectively and posture around me. I moved my bed down to the floor and made it more like a den so we could sleep curled up with each other. I have been hesitant to get a new male because I fear I won't recapture that love we shared.

Parker Thompson
Parker Thompson

Yeah I'm not even sexually attracted to humans anymore. Really never was, gonna say disney movies ruined me and made me want furries instead. That's not to say I don't want to be with someone. I would love to find a chick who was also zoo, and we emotionally connected. With zoo I can actually take time to find someone I actually love, not just find someone I want to dick

Attached: 1540354333532.jpg (537 KB, 794x1155)

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

It's so woefully rare!

ironcially Shadman might be most prolific horse rimming artist

Attached: 1573863971962.png (594 KB, 879x727)

John Morris
John Morris

It'd be a tough one, but if I positively had to pick I'd go with the male dog too

Not much I could realistically do with the stallion besides worshipping every inch of its body cock to asshole. Maybe fuck it.

Meanwhile, the dog would be the perfect fun-size

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

yes and incidentally he's pretty fond of rimming in general but I wish more artists got to it

Attached: 1446009244235.jpg (384 KB, 909x977)

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

If she was immune from disease I would go with the female too, but pyometra and yeast infections seem to be way too common in female dogs.

Male dogs are much easier to keep healthy as they grow old

Attached: ed72ee74971f8af43e912bd15ffaedaf.jpg (468 KB, 2160x1080)

Leo Johnson
Leo Johnson

aye, I wish

Attached: 8560b1a54800124cbb8d432061b3030a.jpg (520 KB, 783x1066)

Zachary Flores
Zachary Flores

I'd love to rimm and fuck a mare

Attached: 6bdd3dc3571db5f453548a9cfb0cd4cc.jpg (1012 KB, 1097x942)

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

I'm sure you know, but Akitas are the most loyal, most protective, and most aggressive dog breed I know. You probs won't get that primal and as protective as an Akita unless you get an Akita. I'm going to assume you didn't get sexual with him until he was a few years old, so he already saw you as the owner, the #1 thing you gotta watch out for is him not seeing you as the owner anymore and seeing you as below him, which is easy cause he's fucking you. Apparently it's really bad with Akitas if you aren't careful and they can get extremely aggressive with anyone that isn't you, especially bfs or gfs.

My personal suggestion is this list:

Attached: 857a4137e056e03cf724aad8c52640f3.jpg (77 KB, 800x800)

Joseph Butler
Joseph Butler

It was a challenge when he saw himself as the alpha. I didn't mind it most times, but it was very difficult to have anyone over at the house. We worked around it, but now that I'm more of an adult, I'm really hoping for a boy who can mate me but also be a behaved dog in public.

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

My friend has a pitbull that's not fixed. Would it be considered rude to suck him dog off without him knowing? He's a handsome boi

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

yeahhh
so I did some digging in the archive and found a webm of a guy rimming a horse and to be honest I'm pretty hard right now

Attached: 1501443738301.png (913 KB, 1342x1280)

Christian Garcia
Christian Garcia

From what I hear, best for that is Labradors or Golden Retrievers. They are the easiest to get to act normal. Shepherds take a bit of training, but it's not that hard cause Shepherds are motherfucking good bois who are easy to train. Kaiser acts completely normal unless I am naked, it took a few weeks to get him to act normally after we started, but it's all good now

Attached: 1540359335312.jpg (560 KB, 1280x1721)

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

It's a moral question. Are you using your friends "property" without him knowing? Or is the dog a sentient creature and you're the one person to give him relief?

IMHO, it's rude, but your friend won't know and the dog will be happier for it.

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

Is there a way that you cand share it in another private place? I really want to see it

Matthew Gray
Matthew Gray

Damn, I gotta head out. Really enjoyed chatting with you guys, might make another thread tonight. It'd be like 10-11 hours from now, so maybe check back in and see if there's a feral thread. See ya guys later

Attached: 0a12fac76c9d70eef313fa8c3168bd00.jpg (77 KB, 800x727)

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

I'm not sure I can do that. I'm also not sure I can tell you it's in thread 656384891 in the archive.

Attached: 1501315697655.jpg (185 KB, 850x708)

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

I'd prefer with a stallion

A mare already has a nice pussy waiting to be eaten

Attached: f23e90b6b2cefab73b834d0145c6691d.webm (1.78 MB, 1920x1080)

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

Difficult to have childs when you fuck/get fucked by other SPECIES.
Please do your homework

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

god this is my ultimate fetish

Attached: 1501331344376.jpg (352 KB, 1314x1700)

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

Soo...nice one Elon Musky..

Attached: 31574960504454.jpg (127 KB, 1592x1192)

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

doesn't even have to be horses for me

Attached: sp-160602-01.png (440 KB, 848x1200)

Asher Ramirez
Asher Ramirez

Love the idea of it, never gotten a real chance to engage, only had a female dog give me a nice tongue wash (no PB)

Would love to try getting knotted and full on inseminate a female

Bentley Lee
Bentley Lee

Man, thank you, it was heaven, I want to rimjob an anus like that, lost my mind on it. It's a shame that most of the webms on that thread have been deleted, but I'm diamonds rn

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

rimming in general is pretty hot to me but the notion of a girl shoving her face into a sweaty stallion butt gets me diamonds instantly
yeah same I was disappointed to find most of them were gone but it was still nice seeing that guy sticking his tongue in that musky horse donut :3
710630734 has goodies too

Attached: 1464560468337.jpg (143 KB, 960x1280)

Noah Morgan
Noah Morgan

Man in realistic terms I'd only ever go for the horse because their digestion is relatively cleaner...

But hell yah, service that filthy mutt

Attached: sample-d78051d318f5f92a9d72f16f8d7c1a17.jpg (292 KB, 850x906)

Thomas Bennett
Thomas Bennett

Attached: sp-160510-01.png (350 KB, 900x1144)

Easton Green
Easton Green

Why did these threads start appearing last year?

Jeremiah Young
Jeremiah Young

Attached: sp-160502-01.png (596 KB, 750x1336)

Andrew Rodriguez
Andrew Rodriguez

Attached: sp-160924-01.png (1.46 MB, 900x2621)

Justin Thompson
Justin Thompson

What if I told you a lot can stay up on weird, obscure foreign chans

m a g y a r c h a n[DOT]n e t[SLASH]boards[SLASH]g[SLASH]image[SLASH]1483[SLASH]73[SLASH]14837338374758[DOT]webm

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

Attached: sp-161005-01.png (466 KB, 868x1200)

Brayden Price
Brayden Price

Attached: sp-160218-01.png (208 KB, 976x500)

Brandon Garcia
Brandon Garcia

Newfag

Gabriel Lopez
Gabriel Lopez

Attached: sp-160125-01.png (301 KB, 1175x900)

Ryan Stewart
Ryan Stewart

not really rimming but 717707665 has a great ass webm
it's interesting how it works it's all... horsey

Attached: e5f38967613a4c3939e80311c5a03baf.jpg (95 KB, 565x800)

Levi Sullivan
Levi Sullivan

This is not wholesome

Attached: 638c8edea8479985467990386a2be9f6.png (1.88 MB, 1200x1600)

Juan Foster
Juan Foster

The party van arrives

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

Moar, I'm in full degenerate mode

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

Attached: sp-161118-01.png (1.38 MB, 1200x819)

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

Attached: csmut130524.jpg (260 KB, 1200x940)

Jaxon Cruz
Jaxon Cruz

why are furries so terrible and evil

and why are they more socially accepted than us, wtf

Attached: 1566715560684.png (1.68 MB, 2645x2785)

Brayden Collins
Brayden Collins

Attached: sp-160405-02.png (1022 KB, 750x3067)

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

I can't thank you enough, and yes, it does look like a wild and powerful beast should
YES, I love it. Those sounds, I almost nut, thank you very much

Attached: sample-073301c71067d7d80152fd73242143d5.jpg (313 KB, 850x1210)

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

Fuck off you're in the same thread as us faggot

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

shame on you

your mother would be disappointed

Attached: 1566837424796.jpg (163 KB, 1296x972)

David Parker
David Parker

Sasha doesn't have a wholesome bone in his body. Must have been why he quit making art

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

I'll hate myself after I blow my load, it's what keeps me from actually getting a dog. I'm a monster when I'm horny and I'd never subject an animal to my disgusting perversions.

Jayden Watson
Jayden Watson

That's all Sasha has ever done with a feral dog.

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

Ah, it was sashabelle. I thought I'd recognized the art style. A shame, really dug into my rape fetish.

Ayden King
Ayden King

imagine bringing this powerful beast into submission with a few well placed licks

Attached: abc5409b18c80b1a61f2d6e1bde2339e.png (1.02 MB, 1415x1000)

Jaxon Cruz
Jaxon Cruz

The zoosadism leaks last year is what really ruined furries for me

The degeneracy is bottomless when they think no one is watching them on telegram

Attached: dcxvpsn-9e88c4ff-f5e0-4226-84e4-84c67b523d4e.jpg (52 KB, 504x468)

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

I'll drop a download for all his work in a second.

Benjamin Evans
Benjamin Evans

Again, that's why I won't get myself a dog companion. I tell everyone I don't have a fenced in yard and don't want to chain them up but really it's because I know I'd eventually succumb to my lists and try to bury my cock in it. My perverse moods are bad.

Elijah Cox
Elijah Cox

this is crazy hot but how did you even find it? this doesn't allow searches

Attached: 97cc3cdc77011a06a88e3b8970376779.jpg (165 KB, 1280x1046)

Evan Myers
Evan Myers

That's the best part. No matter how big and powerful it is, they always fall before a slutty tongue, it should feel amazing, like fucking heaven

Attached: 9e7f14cd6d5dc1448859f9efced6aa28.jpg (269 KB, 850x750)

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

imagine pushing your tongue inside his/her hole and feeling them relax

Attached: 97cc3cdc77011a06a88e3b8970376779.png (1.57 MB, 2019x1514)

Jayden Sanders
Jayden Sanders

mega nz[SLASH][SLASH]#F!4dY0XYwa!iPkMhNX_6zkesT4vw52BEQ

idk how to avoid the spam filter so i will just put some text on the bottom here and hope it works

Attached: sp-160112-04.png (298 KB, 900x1154)

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

I dont have a dog. I house sat for my sister in law for a weekend and tried to fuck her dog, let it lick my junk a bunch... probably best I dont get one.

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

Attached: 1379505320.wolfy-nail-01-cobaltdawg.jpg (161 KB, 1250x1237)

Cooper Ramirez
Cooper Ramirez

before I end up on some list you mind telling me what that is?

Attached: 534acb8985caf77807e2bb27439e7ef4.jpg (515 KB, 1200x1000)

Levi Ramirez
Levi Ramirez

It's all of sasha's uploaded works condensed into one mega.

Ryder Campbell
Ryder Campbell

Thanks user, you're awesome

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

I just downloaded user, just a furry art folder

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

Yes, it would be like the definitive form of trust, like they know they're on good hands. I could be licking it, being lost for hours before taking more action, maybe stroking his awesome cock if is a stallion or gently introducing my fingers on her vagina if is a mare

Attached: 9601a72443282219006eafed16655e7e2fad2379.jpg (169 KB, 736x1024)

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

oh I see... lovely...

Attached: sp-160315-03.png (483 KB, 900x1012)

Easton Nelson
Easton Nelson

someone should write a story like that
now all I can think of is shoving my face into a horse's sweaty ass
so fucking hawt

Attached: b23fe3409ceb76e445d336545b6bdce0.jpg (371 KB, 1200x1164)

Cameron Lewis
Cameron Lewis

Is it illegal to relieve your doggo?

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

Only if you're balls deep and you're giving him the ol' reach around

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

lots of rimming there
this is pretty hot

Attached: sb-140517-1.png (985 KB, 1200x2160)

Kayden Gonzalez
Kayden Gonzalez

If I had more experience, take for sure that I would do it by myself. It's just one of the hottest thing in the world, submissive power and love to those magnificient creatures

Attached: 6ff1ca6defa8a1c6046f9b847.jpg (794 KB, 1280x1859)

Justin King
Justin King

it's great
loving those beasts in its own filthy little way
I was trying to get that other guy to describe his experience but he never tasted that sweet donut
his stories still got me hard tho

Attached: 42117e689e334551f109fdafb20b5714.jpg (100 KB, 800x640)

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

tasty horse butt

Attached: 593ce84f8a49de76260ce852b62aa27.jpg (111 KB, 799x783)

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

I hope that someday I'll be able to mate a mare and rimjob her, it would be my paradise and I think I'd cum in like 10 seconds, so I must really take my time with those licks. Sadly there is no place with horses in this city ;-;

Attached: 9.jpg (639 KB, 1464x2100)

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

the son horse

Connor Martinez
Connor Martinez

maybe someday user
someday you'll stick your tongue deep inside your mare's juicy ass

Attached: 579d6f789b2c5ee2bbdbb8684dc9a422.png (680 KB, 1000x727)

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

more?

Joshua Wilson
Joshua Wilson

gfur server
discord
.gg/XqwdDD7

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

I was told this place is for trannies

Brayden Richardson
Brayden Richardson

Furries aren’t supposed to be attracted to real animals tho.

Jaxson Bennett
Jaxson Bennett

How about those huge, plump balls

I wanna rub my face in 'em

I want to stink of a horse's ballsweat

Attached: 1571777162382.jpg (147 KB, 750x1200)

Brandon Evans
Brandon Evans

These aren’t furries. First of all, the majority of furries aren’t sexual, and the ones that are are only attracted to humanoid animals.
Furry is about creativity, having an animal character or characters that represent your personality or who you want to be.
These on the other hand, are the reason furries are given a bad name. Just know that, the content in this thread isn’t furry. The ones who say they are are most likely misrepresenting themselves, and even if they are furries, this is an entirely different topic because these are REAL animals.

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

never tried it yet but I like reading peoples stories/greentexts. especially first times

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

These aren’t furries. First of all, the majority of furries aren’t sexual

This is the funniest joke I've read all week

Joshua Wright
Joshua Wright

now you're talking
I nutted 10 minutes ago but your talk of sweaty horse balls is getting me all hard again

Attached: c8c2641abca060d0969080a7b27be8d0.jpg (95 KB, 922x1079)

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry_fandom
en.wikifur.com/wiki/Furry

Liam Ramirez
Liam Ramirez

that's weird it always seemed like a fetish to me
I mean I fap to people fucking in fursuits occasionally but I'm not a furry haha

Michael Young
Michael Young

Unf, two huge, jiggling balls in a sack chock full of virile horse spunk

And I bet they fucking stink of the stallion's pheromones

I wanna drink that sweat up, I wanna be covered in it, I wanna get marked by its musk, like I was his property

Attached: resize.png (1.93 MB, 900x1774)

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

Horses don't have property rights.

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

confirmed man of culture
sweaty horse balls all in my face and I could die happy
wish I could post real ones but getting b& from Sup Forums doesn't look good on the ol resume

Attached: bdc92cc6e3e1323cfaa87fafb5f87e23.jpg (113 KB, 1142x1280)

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

Not gonna lie, I'm so horny even imagining a stallion pissing in my face sounds appealing

I wanna be marked like territory

I wanna be a filthy slut that stinks of stallion

Attached: 00f92477697a848d6510f1bea978ddf8.png (1.66 MB, 1240x1754)

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

Haha yeah, i’m a furry myself and have been for 3 years now, i’m a little bit into the sexual side and i know that some other people are, but even for us on “that side” the sex isn’t the only reason we do it,
we also do it because we just think it’s kinda cool to have a nonhuman character to represent ourselves. Honestly from what i’ve seen from most furries is that they disapprove of the sexual side, i kinda think it needs a little more acceptance.

I also think that the reason many people don’t accept us as a whole is that they think we fuck actual animals, which is a thing i and many others would never have any desire to do.
The one furry I know of who might have actually fucked a real animal was Kero The Wolf, and he’s being shunned by basically the whole community.

As I said before, i’m not into beast and I never will be, but I come to this thread sometimes cuz I wanna see how the people who are into this stuff think about things instead of just assuming they’re bad.
It seems that some people here genuinely love their pets, and that is something that i’m happy to see.

Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes

holy shit I never thought of that
sounds really hot tbh I would happily drink it all up
you mean like the anonymity of it?

Attached: 585819dfaabc2f210b4fa288a2f47463.png (626 KB, 693x1280)

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

Just imagine those big and soft balls containing all that thick semen, playing with them, smelling all their virility and lick them all over
Same, I finished with those videos but I'm going hard again

Attached: 827a825392682458ecc0d46d51dcab649e2159.jpg (259 KB, 850x1133)

Oliver Smith
Oliver Smith

//boards.Sup Forums.org/trash/

Jayden Robinson
Jayden Robinson

Yes, for one I think that it’s cool how there’s a community where you can be who you want to be and not be judged like you would in other communities, and I love how art is a huge part of it.
I just think it’s awesome the talent that goes into making these suits, and how we all share the common interest of anthro animals.

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

needs more cookie stories

Joseph Allen
Joseph Allen

Aww yea

Attached: 1572285583846.png (1.48 MB, 2000x1074)

Ethan Taylor
Ethan Taylor

to be honest I think a lot of the art is very impressive
why someone would choose to draw deer tonguing each other's assholes with that kind of talent is anyone's guess

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

I finely got my GS to stand after knotting and its the best.

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

I can't cum anymore so please refrain from making lewd talk about sweaty horse balls

Jack Lee
Jack Lee

Anyone got more links of horses being rimmed?

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

Are you suuuure?

Attached: 1572309633610.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720)

John Jackson
John Jackson

I straight up googled horses getting rimmed and found some goodies
if anyone got more tho I will be monitoring
y-yes pls no

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

Attached: 26259.gif (459 KB, 384x300)

Jacob Johnson
Jacob Johnson

Are you suuuuuure?

Attached: 1572309566492.jpg (68 KB, 750x365)

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

Attached: 22399.jpg (386 KB, 1280x1280)

Jose Peterson
Jose Peterson

Attached: 9815-1.png (913 KB, 1600x1354)

Aiden Harris
Aiden Harris

Attached: 9817-1.png (1.09 MB, 1600x1354)

Ethan Taylor
Ethan Taylor

Attached: 9421.png (544 KB, 1000x666)

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

These are amazing, I love specially how it plays with the underwear in both pics.
I wish I was some of those boys ;-;

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

Attached: 20839.png (534 KB, 1000x305)

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

Attached: 35095.png (1.46 MB, 1000x1000)

Adam Stewart
Adam Stewart

Attached: 23239.jpg (71 KB, 800x800)

Elijah Wright
Elijah Wright

yes! please stop talking about raunchy horse sex! my balls can't take it anymore!

Jackson Rogers
Jackson Rogers

Attached: 23231.jpg (672 KB, 2772x1741)

Noah Bennett
Noah Bennett

Attached: 23246.jpg (89 KB, 850x711)

Cameron Rivera
Cameron Rivera

Attached: 10623.jpg (318 KB, 1692x2108)

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

Attached: 19607.png (1.63 MB, 1000x750)

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

Attached: 19689.png (1.39 MB, 1500x1200)

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

is there a designated beast/feral discord anywhere? asking for a friend's school project

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

Attached: 19836.jpg (408 KB, 1500x1083)

James Collins
James Collins

Attached: 33302.png (1.02 MB, 4200x3000)

Brody Baker
Brody Baker

Serious comment, my EXbf always talked about how he got fucked by a dog before and how he wanted to do it again. I thought he was weird.

Now all i can think about is getting fucked by one, i dont own a dog. what is it like? can my ass take a knot? I love getting fucked by my big dildo and jacking off my cock.

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

Attached: 29475.png (516 KB, 1000x773)

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

Attached: 25868.png (102 KB, 920x518)

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

Attached: 21374.jpg (77 KB, 1218x1101)

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

Attached: 29601.gif (159 KB, 879x723)

Cameron White
Cameron White

Attached: 12858.png (1.97 MB, 1500x1364)

Ian Young
Ian Young

Attached: 12600.png (1.35 MB, 1000x706)

Colton Morales
Colton Morales

Attached: 22991.png (305 KB, 850x697)

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

I'm right there with you

It sure would be nice to be a big anthro horse's boytoy

Attached: 1572309665207.jpg (129 KB, 1280x720)

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

That didn't sound too convincing

Attached: 1571708266218.jpg (405 KB, 1000x1355)

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

Attached: 11745.jpg (449 KB, 1274x981)

Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell

These threads make me miss when I was active with my boy years ago. Should change soon tho when I get a new dog.

I'd like to know too. I did zooville for a bit but that place is full of boomers and weirdos, and I'm pretty sure it's a honeypot anyway.

It most certainly can. A human anus and dog vagina are both structurley similar, as in they are both rings of muscle that clamp down around the knot. I'd recommend trying with a toy first. Bad dragon has a few knotted toys that come close, and exotic-erotics have actual live cast dildos from real dogs.

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

Attached: 30070.jpg (1.02 MB, 2200x2007)

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

Attached: 29716.jpg (667 KB, 2791x2095)

Alexander Watson
Alexander Watson

Attached: 29725.png (1.03 MB, 1280x993)

Brody Sanchez
Brody Sanchez

Attached: 29726.png (343 KB, 1165x766)

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

Attached: 29727.png (1.29 MB, 1145x1280)

Brandon Thomas
Brandon Thomas

Attached: 29728.png (333 KB, 1095x748)

John Hughes
John Hughes

Where do i find a dog, do they have to not be fixed?

Logan Garcia
Logan Garcia

Attached: 29819.png (1.08 MB, 2700x4000)

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

Attached: 29861.png (812 KB, 1027x873)

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

Y’all are fucking scary see a therapist and get mediated

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

Attached: 29872.png (1.19 MB, 1280x841)

Aiden Ward
Aiden Ward

Attached: 29887.jpg (149 KB, 1280x869)

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

Attached: 30122.jpg (165 KB, 1280x930)

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

honeypot
yeah right picture that
hey José, put that silkroad bust on hold, we got a loner fapping to mare cooch

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

Attached: 29130.jpg (129 KB, 1280x1070)

Asher Barnes
Asher Barnes

Attached: 29131.jpg (170 KB, 1280x912)

Brayden Powell
Brayden Powell

Attached: 29132.jpg (141 KB, 1280x918)

Grayson King
Grayson King

Honestly, best way is to have a dog yourself. If you dont already like dogs or want one then I wouldnt recommend getting one just for sex. And yes, they need to be intact. No balls=no sex drive and shriveled up underdeveloped pp

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

Attached: 29141.jpg (634 KB, 2000x1429)

Nathaniel White
Nathaniel White

Attached: 29143.png (1.86 MB, 1920x855)

Adrian Lopez
Adrian Lopez

Attached: 8670.jpg (137 KB, 1160x820)

Robert Mitchell
Robert Mitchell

I meant more for hookups than people who are just there out of interest or for porn. Though, I'm not sure if I really believe all the stories of people getting busted on beastforum for soliciting undercover cops for animal sex, as you said, I'd imagine they have far better shit to do. But then again with that new bill getting passed that made all forms of animal abuse a federal offense they could be looking at it a little more seriously now. Who knows.

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

Attached: 8277.png (1.19 MB, 1000x1251)

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

Attached: 1553732814236.jpg (241 KB, 1266x1000)

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

Attached: 574563434335.jpg (433 KB, 2000x1500)

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

Taking all his semen whenever he wants, being pumped all the day and ended hugging that big, powerful body

Attached: 1b2befc7406577200b89beac448f76ae4f2.jpg (262 KB, 850x871)

Justin Smith
Justin Smith

Attached: 1550710254186.jpg (253 KB, 1280x1248)

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

I've taken a couple dog cocks in my life so far but I cant die happy till I get rammed by a stallion. Maybe just a pony or donkey, they seem a little easier to take but cum just as much. All the vids of dudes getting bred by ponies and donkeys indeed them take the entire thing balls deep, compared to just the first 2/3rds with a stallion.

each thrust pushes deeper
by the 3rd thrust he's in you all the way
he hilts you completely as he shoots rope after rope of thick gooey cum in your guts
that massive flare gaping you when he pulls out
waterfall of horse cum pouring out your mare cunt

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

Unf, imagine laying splayed out on your back on like a hay bale, while the weight of a horse rythmically pushes you down and stretches your legs further and further apart with each penetrating thrust

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

You seen the vid of that guy laying on his back on a hay bale?

Fuck that one is hot.

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

inb4 Mr. Hands

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

Yep it is

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

It seems like such a hot way to take a horse. Feeling his weight pinning touchdown like that...and I bet from that angle he can get in you nice and deep too. Fuggg

Inb4 the vid everyone saw wasnt the one where he died

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

but he still did get his organs scooped out

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

A mild problem
I want to get into discord but I don't want to give them my phone number
what do I do here?

Easton Barnes
Easton Barnes

hey man sometimes I feel extremely down because of the bad people in my life, but just give me a couple days alone with my dogs and I feel a lot better. They lift you up, so I highly recommend getting one.

People are an energy drain. Dog people are a bit different, and I talked to another one the other day who helped me feel better too. They're less shitty than non-animal people.

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

Lol true. That's why I'd just stick to ponies and donkies.

Pretty sure telegram is the one that needs your phone number. And as for ways around it, I'm not sure. I've been told its private and no one can see your number unless you have it set so people can, but I still sont trust that.

Christian Allen
Christian Allen

sex with a dog is way better than any therapist and makes you feel way better.

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

With people, they'll pretend to like you even if they don't. With animals, if they dont like you then they dont like you. I love that about them

Dylan Hughes
Dylan Hughes

literally all fag shit

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

I'd like to know too. I did zooville for a bit but that place is full of boomers and weirdos, and I'm pretty sure it's a honeypot anyway.

A lot of the old beastforum weirdos are on there. I hope it doesn't become the same.

That's why I think it's so hard to find an actual community of zoos, as opposed to more fetishists and animal users. I've given up long ago. The only community you really need is your animals anyway, and coworkers or whatever.

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

Don't unless you want to break up and/or get your animals euthanized, to "save" them from sex of course.

Keep it to yourself.

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

NEW THREAD

Jaxon James
Jaxon James

Beast group, pics and vids. Post on entry.
kik.me/g/69HnWw0lm5iwxr1BMaWugMTPADw