What is his actual religion, Sup Forums?

What is his actual religion, Sup Forums?

Mohammadenism

EKOD-EIKO
K
O
D
-
E
I
K
O

Niggeranity

I'm pretty convinced he's an extremist black presbyterian. Which is as bad as a muslim.

Don't you guys remember his first presidential campaign's early primary season, when he had to throw his preacher under the bus because he was one of those corrupt "Fuck White People, Jesus was Black" Jesse Jackson type preachers?

Marxism

Sunni Islam

United Church of Christ

niggerdom

Nice religion.

Dinduism

Jesus and Trump, okay? Not Obama and Mohammed.

In all seriousness, he's an Atheist.

ebonics

Communism, according to my dad.

He's a Gnostic revivalist

Zionist/Globalist

He doesn't believe in anything except telling those stupid citizens whats best for them, because he knows better than us.

Same religion that Hillary and Trump follow.

Sikh

Nation of Islam.

He's a really bad one if he doesn't see Islam as a threat.

I believe so. Anyone wanting to become president has to claim to be Christian whether they want to or not.

If he's a Muslim he's shit at it. Even considering the parts of the Quran that suggest a faithful Muslim can masquerade and lie.

Christian, not that it matters.

this, anyone who says otherwise is uninformed

found the democrats

Discordianism. He shitposts on /intl/ all the time. It's always cuckime

Who cares, he's out of the office in 6.5 months

Christian.

He's gonna be worse than James Buchanan because instead of just the US exploding underneath him; the entire World is exploding underneath him, and it's all his fault.

Muslim. Every move he has made has been calculated to divide this country and to defang the military in order to ensure the global Islamic conquest easily engulfs the United States.