Wtf is this doctor

Wtf is this doctor

Attached: 20191202_235643.jpg (1080x1096, 722K)

hpv sucka

Leprosis.
Cut dick to stop spreading

ingrown hair stop being a bitch

Ingrown hair probably

Entzündete Milie

too much fap

Had something looking EXACTLY the same in my palate, it went away in about 2 - 3 weeks, you're fine honey!

Does it sting? If so you may have hsv2 be an adult go get tested then call your ex and raw dog her

text book red spot on the cock

AIDS

hpv welcome to the club

Who the fuck has hairs on their shaft?

Imagine being white and somehow still not managing to be std free. At least your dick gets wet God bless user. Also that's nothing but still get checked don't be a nigger.

wrong club dude, HPV is warts

Kinda everyone. I'm Lithuanian otter mode master race, I barely have leg hair. Aside from armpits and crotch my entire body is like a turtle shell and when I shave I do need to shave my shaft.

men, ma boi

Attached: wtf.jpg (243x207, 6K)

Herpes

it's....................................................................................................................................................................................... a pimple.

I’m 36 and have hair on my crotch and legs near gorilla mode but no hair on my shaft

My shaft hair grows like face hair.

Looks like mutton chops.

I call it 'cock burns'

Doesn't stop growing, either. Got the hair to grow to about 4ish inches at one point

thats kinda weird.

Attached: kreisrunder-haarausfall-behandlung-muenchen-801x380.jpg (801x380, 42K)

could be a pimple. could be hpv. could be herpes, or even syphilis. GO TO A REAL DOCTOR

Herp da derp