The OTHER diversity

When will we see a superhero/James Bond/etc. played non-comedically by an obese actor? Not "played for laughs," but completely sincere? When will WEIGHT diversity be achieved in Hollywood casting? 36% of the US is clinically-obese - where are THEIR heroes?

kys fat fuck

Their heroes should be those who demonstrate discipline and restrain in their everyday lives

IN THE HALL OF THE MOUNTAIN KING!!!!!

I have never been overweight, chubby yes, but not 'fat'. I eat quite a lot and it is usually quite healthy. So I do not understand how one can become so massively overweight without really working at it. I have no sympathy for obese people because I see it as self inflicted. Maybe I am wrong about this but I cannot see how. I am a very liberal person and have no qualms about people's sexual orientation, creed or colour but I cannot support fat people as I can only think that they have done this to themselves. Sorry if this seems harsh but obese people are a physical disaster. It is unnatural to be so huge. Self harm.

ANOTHER SLEEPLESS NIGHT

you're very right fat people should all be shamed into a respectable weight

>James Bond
>obese
>Hollywood

Obesity is an American thing and the James bond films are British films.

Some people are more subjected to being overweight. Shitty american food does not help either. You just won the genetic lottery, kinda. Nothing to brag about. Once you hit 25-30, you'll start transforming into a fat fuck and since you did not excercise a single day in your life and obviously not planning to, I can only wish you a good luck.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo...

Fake news, we are all svelte like gazelles

Honestly thought that was a pic of Antony Hegarty at first.

I AM THE MORPHINE CHILD

Why/how did he get so fat? He was always chunky but fuck he ballooned so hard.

I thought he was Edward Furlong

>Once you hit 25-30, you'll start transforming into a fat fuck and since you did not excercise a single day in your life and obviously not planning to, I can only wish you a good luck.

I'm 35 and weigh the same as I did when I was 22. I am English and prepare all of my food from scratch. Blaming American food is fucking idiotic. Eat American vegetables you lardass. Plus I work out 40 minutes a day which isn't a lot but I have a good body. Excuses excuses fat people and their excuses. Lazy smelly turdbrains

he ate chris oliva

Never, because even fat people don't want to look at fat people unless its to laugh at them for being fat pieces of shit

lose some weight you fatty

Being fat fuck is a disease
There should be no fat 'heroes' it's beneficial for everyone if the people can lose weight

www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5S13pt6uCo

KYS

This.

UK on the left and USA on the right.

From the thumbnail I thought that was Edward Furlong.