Redpill me on Greta Thunberg

Redpill me on Greta Thunberg.

Attached: gdhv.jpg (320x266, 27K)

She likes it up the ass.

best face to right rook

No one with half a brain doesn't realize these are shill threads Boris. Enjoy your borscht

She's a real life chicken little.

She spills gibberish.

you're a full blown retard if you think humans aren't impacting climate.

She's a high value trojan horse for shoveling Marxist ideology down people's throats.

She's trying to start a fucking catastrophic revolution in human operations. Most people that study the world for a job think that she's right.

>useful idiot

She is the ultimate Climate Catastrophe supporter. Her Friday protests shook the world to its core.

Attached: Greta-24x.jpg (3846x2277, 454K)

>Redpill me

Attached: 1499812302758.jpg (546x700, 136K)

Shes not relevant

She has no tits

So are you gonna do anything about india or china? Or are you just gonna keep bitching on a Chinese sweatshop forum

Degradation of the forest will lead to decay of the mind and destruction of our civilizations.

This

You should go over to Sup Forums and be scared of 20 million jews instead of a little girl.

she's got a good message, which is "have some sense and give a shit about your future!"

You people are just so focused on the hate because it's high-octane meme-fuel like you've never had before.
She's ugly
She's a teenager
She says things that are easy to single out and use as mockery against her

You retards would rather kill the one world we live in just to spite someone because she makes for an easy target for your bullshit.

Before her it was Emma Gonzalez, being called a goblin and other shit, mostly mexican slurs. Nobody talks about her now because hating her isn't trendy.

The one thing I cannot stand from all of you idiots is that you call them "crisis actors." A term that hasn't existed until Adam Lanza's shooting. Nobody used this retarded term in the past, we certainly would have heard it before. Crisis actors aren't real, because you made it up to fuel your hate.

I'm not saying hate isn't valuable, it's a precious fucking resource, and I'm guilty of wild and baseless hatred towards you people, but PICK YOUR FUCKING BATTLES.

Greta is not the enemy, she's just the Ajit Pai of trying to stop corrupt and selfish retards in power from literally destroying the planet we live on.

Have some pussy. Should cheer you up.

Attached: EB27DAC9-5306-44AE-BD6B-35023E8E16EF.jpg (1280x960, 515K)

Hey man. We respect she. She'll have a good future with us. We're talking. Just told this to newsies.

I would so love to smoke that little as til the global temperatures rose

DabadabaDA

She's wood I think I'm gonna.

mock me all you like, you can't exactly tell me I'm wrong.

I wouldn't mind more of that pussy though, I love that broken-inside look of aging stoners. Got a name or source?

redpill your ass

She should be in school.

Oh look the daily post from the obsessed Greta Thunberg idiot. Apparently he wants to out post the log poster.

I’m taking her to the prom

still more tolerable than that Jeneane Garofalo faggot.I would actively assist in his suicide if I could.

Please do not deadname. I think it is against the rules.

what?

she is eternal

Attached: 20190729_172818_419FBAAA.jpg (768x432, 34K)

First of all, fuck off faggot.

Second, I don't think you know what "deadname" means.

Attached: 43d3a6a0-0268-11ea-bfff-955a6cddbfc4.png (1083x722, 869K)

this is what I think of her

Attached: 4a2201cb-6bf9-4ccf-a876-09ae9086eef5.jpg (780x520, 87K)

I GET IT! IT'S BECAUSE SHE'S LIKE THE LEADER OF A BUNCH OF MICE, BUT REALLY THEY'RE SHEEPLE, RIGHT?! YOU'RE SO CLEVER WHY CAN'T YOU FIND A NICE GIRL LIKE YOUR BROTHER DID

Trust me, Marxists hate her to..

Hmmm...So he was behind of that..?

Attached: 3341574960489826.jpg (1460x1107, 135K)

She's the easiest way to trigger a snowflake conservative.

I think this story is even more apt

Attached: emperor.jpg (1600x1236, 718K)

jesus, did I strike a nerve?

Oh I see. It's like trump's high heals that everyone pretends he's not wearing.

does she make you think of half-baked fairy-tales too? Is it the fucking braids?

Attached: First-Readers-Hansel-and-Gretel-NEW.jpg (1206x1673, 732K)

All you have to know about her is that her lastname ends with -berg.

No its deluding people into believing they must be stupid because everyone else swallows a delusion, hell Greta can SEE CO2, maybe if we all get as smart as her we'll see it too.

I'm just amazed this exercise in mass hysteria hasn't resulted in groups of adolescent girls "seeing" swirls of CO2 ala Salem

>Crisis actors aren't real, because you made it up to fuel your hate.
Meanwhile, the President is a TV show crook. At least recognize there could be actors anywhere and everywhere.

more Tolkien

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f7275737369616e64696173706f72612e6f72672f75706c6f6164732f696d616765732f7468756d625f6c (300x267, 36K)

No. You're a total faggot who can't be asked to do some simple research on what we need to do to improve society. Fuck you.

Attached: faggot.jpg (767x511, 56K)

Oh yeah? Then why am I outside shoveling global warming from my driveway in December? Mmmmmmhmmmmm. Now excuse me while I fuck this here sister wife of mine

Her sister is hotter and got bigger tits

fucking triggered. lol

anyone got nudes of Daisy Jeffery?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-12-03 13.14.39.png (1332x1054, 1.76M)

Her mom is Sweedish lady gaga, her dad is a tv show host/actor and her grandfather is a famous producer.
She believes what she is saying because she is autistic and easily manipulated. Her parents are just using her as best they can because she will never live up to their famous lineage with her disorder.
Her thespianesque speech at the U.N. should have really been a warning flag to you, but if you actually believe in the "climate crisis", well, you're beyond repair at this point anyways.

Attached: related.jpg (480x360, 24K)

if you only put as much effort investigating bullshit news articles as you did the personal life of a high school girl, this planet would be better off.

Attached: GretaGoblin.jpg (639x352, 27K)

Please god someone screen cap this gold

That is really cruel to compare someone with down syndrome with a creature like that.

Stop shaming her for being born with a condition she cannot control.

she is a girl

You don't really believe that