Name a better rock/metal singer than this guy. Hint..you cant. But try so I can tell you why you're a reatard ;)

Name a better rock/metal singer than this guy. Hint..you cant. But try so I can tell you why you're a reatard ;)

Attached: 54BFBE0C-ronnie-james-dio-the-legend-of-dio-a-metal-musical-to-see-world-premier-in-australia-this-m (645x363, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lbDhk9zZO1g
youtube.com/watch?v=aESvWB-kMas
youtube.com/watch?v=JmijMVT3x-0
youtube.com/watch?v=TJH0eBtnbcs
youtu.be/Xqb5rfApQoI
youtu.be/gfbaS74Wk1I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=J06yQb4lbPk
youtu.be/JL97biSSLos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Learn to spell faggot.

Correcting spelling on the internet. Did I go back to 2008?

Attached: download.jpg (840x970, 111K)

Geoff Tate

Nice try I'll give you that. But queensryche borders on pop music half the time. I knew this would be the first reply. Every retard says it lol

Fuck off OP there is no one better than dio, why did u make this thread?

I know that. Wanna see the reatrds come out and say "geoff tate" "rob halford" you know, the usual answers

I would put Ozzy and Lemmy in his league, but not necessarily above Ronnie

I vastly, vastly prefer Ozzie era Sabbath over Dio era. It's not even close.

But as a vocalist Ronnie>>>>>>>>>Ozzie

michael kiske, Ian Gillan, bill bufford... i can name more faggotron

Ok zoomer

Attached: tumblr_na8uu36ytT1rlatpyo1_400.jpg (400x583, 35K)

Jack Black

My only problem with this is queensryche had like, 3-4 good albums if you want to count empire. Ronnie james churned out that gay shit forever. I don't think I've heard any track i couldn't at least appreciate from Dio. Mindcrime and The Warning are god tier albums for sure though UwU

Maynard James Keenan has the better voice in general but yes, RJD has one of the best voices ever

Nothing but love for Dio. But He’s ties with Ozzy for me. Close up are Bon Scott and Brian Johnson. Just voices that define the genre

Bruce dickinson

/thread

95% of the music called rock or metal from that era borders pretty god damn hard on being pop, with Queensryche being no exception.

The Loaf!

Attached: Greatest Rocker of ALL Time.jpg (620x413, 154K)

Like just metal or metal and all of it's subgenres?

Just look at geoff Tate on stage. Guy looked like he was in a fucking boy band bandwidth the music to suit. Dio wore chainmale enough said.

Ian Gillan
suck a dick.
Deep Purple will always be better than Rainbow.

I mean he is good but he himself would say dio was and is better than him he looks up to dio since he was a kid. So if he thinks he is not as good why would your opinion mean shit.

Attached: 3b239dea-f26a-4fa9-a3fe-68d433e74622.jpg (1180x842, 66K)

Nice try. Looked up ian gillan trying to sing heaven and hell. Had a good laugh at how bad it was. Thanks for the laugh

Nothing but respect for Ronnie James Dio, he is a rock god after all. But I really do not care for his music or Black Sabbath with him at lead vocals. There are many other voices in rock/metal that I would rather listen to. If you stop and take the time to realize the fact that when you find rock/metal you actually want to listen to other than just listening to it to be an edgy little fuck who thinks they are cool and a rebel, you may realize that 95% of the reason you listen to it is the lyrics, and the voice that belts them out, along with the guitar riffs that accompany it. Quite Frankly I think Dio could have been better singing different lyrics, with better bands around him, not including his Black Sabbath days. His Black Sabbath days in my opinion was a mismatch from hell for both the band and the vocalist.

youtube.com/watch?v=lbDhk9zZO1g

Dio did pop shit before he became a devil's horn poser, you fucking dumb faggot

If you're gonna post the grunge guys at least post layne staley. Way better than Cornell even when he was like 20 pounds addicted to heroin he sounded better lol

u dense fag, try to listen to born again from b sabbath... then come to me

Maynard

I was actually going to post Layne, but I prefer Chris because of his range. Layne was definitely a god in his own right though.

Attached: 4736525106_8982c9acec_z.jpg (398x600, 91K)

For me nothing beats when Brian Johnson of ACDC sings Hells Bells.

forgot to link

youtube.com/watch?v=aESvWB-kMas

In 64 before metal was even a thing and rock was tame still. Are you retarded or somthing?

Devin Townsend.

Maynard’s number two on my list.

For sheer power and range, pic related.

Attached: 561785D2-8B22-4045-AED6-2B92B8469182.jpg (452x678, 20K)

King Diamond.

so he followed trends and hopped on bandwagons. gotcha. he just "suddenly" decided to go from doo wop "you're my angel" type shit to devil's horns and satan. Okay kid, it's not like occult music didn't exist in the 60s. Hell, Dick Dale was even shredding metal riffs in the 50s. Don't be retarded.

When he hits high notes he sounds like is doing a nasal spray. Very impressed :,)

youtube.com/watch?v=JmijMVT3x-0

Attached: 1456744375818.jpg (495x700, 55K)

Jumped on a bandwagon lol. The guy started the devil horns and is looked up to and called the best by any metal musician worth anything. Imagine inspiring and changing a genre of music your whole career for some retard on Sup Forums to say you're a bandwagon jumper. Thanks for the laughter friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=TJH0eBtnbcs

The only choice.

I love king but he has high notes and the most polorizing vocals of all time. People either hate or love him for the vocals.

All of Rock and metal subgenres of the era tapped into the pop culture to sell albums and singles. Tell us all about those power ballads they were all doing back in that time. Jesus Christ even the thrash metal bands did power ballads to tap into a fan base.

I do love king. His style of vocal works well with metal he sound alot like rob halford.

I've been listening to 90's Mercyful Fate lately. I think this was probably the best era for King. A lot more growls and mid-range stuff.

True but you know you gotta bait the guys on here ;)

Yeah I prefer the mercyful stuff tbh over solo stuff. I would agree with what you said 100%

Dudes got mad bricks in his front yard

At least Ian's voice didn't turn to shit halfway through his career... which is surprising considering all the liquor he poured down his throat. Dio was still selling tickets when he sounded like he had fucking emphysema or something.

You people can argue for days and nights over who has the best voice in rock/metal. The bottom line is James Hetfield could not sing Sweating Bullets, or In my Darkest Hour by megadeth and sound good, just like Mustaine could not sing Enter Sandman, or remake Diamondheads Am I evil and kill it like metallica did. it is all about being in the right situation, with the right band, and the right lyrics that makes or breaks an artist. Dio had a killer voice, but personally I think he rode the coattails of being the lead singer of Sabbath and the popularity they had with Ozzy. His popularity did not last long after Black Sabbath.

Half way through dios career was late 80s 90s. When he sounded the best. Try again.

>Popularity didn't last long after sabbath
>40million sold albums after sabbath
Pick one

Mike Muir is pretty good

Glenn Danzig has bricks. This is Pete Steele you goomba

Freddy Mercury is pretty fucken solidly the best rock singer.

will toledo

Attached: af4abc6a6658c29478cb6538af096caf.jpg (1024x678, 107K)

Attached: 220px-Timmy_and_the_Lords_of_the_Underworld.jpg (220x220, 13K)

Only men that know the feeling of taking a dick up the ass can scream vocals like Freddy Mercury or Rob Halford.

This guy got me

Who is he? Also Geddy Lee

I always like the dude from definitely leopard with one leg

Hansi Kürsch

Ronnie James Dio sucks at vocals, even Google agrees with me. Only ranking him number ten of top male metal vocalist. Christ Freddie Mercury is ranked at #4 ahead of Dio.

Tony Martin. While 'better' is impossibly subjective, Tony's performance, while taking nothing away from Dio, is utterly masterful on the Sabbath album he provided vocals on.

YOU TALKIN TO ME?

Attached: 8dd42650d24846cae85098fca8728cf6--pantera-retro-posters.jpg (236x354, 19K)

So who is #1 then?

...and the glass eye.

Google says Ozzy, when he was with Black Sabbath

I love Ozzy he is the man but he is not the greatest singer. Rob Halford is definitely better than him.

Personally I preferred Paul Di'Anno's vocals. I reckon Di'Anno rivaled Dio as a vocalist, however his musical taste clashed with his ability, and this vastly elevated both Dickinson and Dio far above Di'Anno.

Here OP. Check these out. Long Live Dio

youtu.be/Xqb5rfApQoI

youtu.be/gfbaS74Wk1I

Halford on Painkiller album is fucken amazing

Maynard. This was easy.

Attached: source.gif (400x275, 848K)

Pretty much anyone. He sucked in Rainbow, feltched goats in Black Sabbath, and moaned like a faggot getting fucked by an elephant in Dio. He's proof that cancer can be a good thing under the right circumstances.

Attached: 1573604586650.jpg (340x512, 26K)

So you post a pic of Lemmy who also died of cancer

I posted a better singer. The unfortunate fact that he was taken before his time by cancer is an unfortunate coincidence. Ask yourself what just God would take Lemmy and Bowie before their times while Lars fucking Ulrich is alive and healthy?

Who is that?
Looks like some senior who escaped the old folks home.

David Bowie is a shitty singer and an even worse "artist" and song writer. He is even lower than Sting and Phil Collins.

Still better than Dio.

Holy fuck I've seen some silly stupid fucks in my life but you just took the prize for greatest retard ever.

I actually saw halford live
He opened for iron maiden
Halford sounded awesome live, maiden sucked dick.

dio is top but m shadows from avng 7x is right up there

Mile patton

I am op and I enjoy baiting people here but saying Bowie is a bad song writer is either a troll or we truly found a retard here.

Er....mike

Have a Lemmy covering Bowie.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J06yQb4lbPk

Seth Putnam of Anal Cunt

Attached: y6a46oflcw021.jpg (452x700, 58K)

Have a John Kay of Steppenwolf bunch of bedwetters.

Looks like Stu from King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard

Nice

Literal who?

*Blocks Your Path*

Attached: Freddie Mercury-13.jpg (883x1199, 382K)

Look up Anal Cunt

youtu.be/JL97biSSLos

Robin Trower

No thanks bud

Clearly on a different level.

Attached: 558.jpg (700x734, 107K)

Ian Gillan of Deep Purple