Incest themes in films and TV

Hopefully, a serious discussion with serious recommendations. Are there any good movies showing love or lust between siblings, or exploring this topic? Only ones I can think of always cowardly get out of it by making the characters non-blood related, like pic related.

>homosexually is now socially acceptable, plenty of movies about it getting oscars left and right

Is incest acceptance the next big political step? If it happens between consenting adults, and with protection to avoid inbreeding and retarded kids, what's wrong with it? This taboo is hypocritical in our Jewified progressive society. A bond between brothers and sisters is very deep and special. I've seen my younger sister blossom into a beautiful, attractive woman and there are undeniable moments of sexual chemistry between us. I've been reading stories of people who have experienced it and they all describe it as incredibly hot and deeply intimate, despite (or because?) the taboo.

Mommy lovers also welcome. Keep it civil.

--- Note to mods: Why are mods censoring this thread? Art and art discussion should be free to explore any theme relevant to the human experience. Fascist mods would have censored Oscar winners like Moonlight or Brokeback Mountain a couple decades ago, or now respected arthouse filmmakers like Jean Genet, or Pasolini, Fassbinder, etc who were judged and censored for their different sexual preferences? Art can and should be socially subversive. Let us have one thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yM4Taml4-Fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because incest is wrong, you fucking degenerate.

I masturbated to this scene more than once

Very sexual despite no nudity

Second film has real cousins kissing

>--- Note to mods: Why are mods censoring this thread?
Mods are petty tyrants

>protection to avoid inbreeding

My body my choice you fucking cisscum

So is homosexuality you fucking faggot.

I agree completely. It's just that I was adressing OP's degeneracy, not yours.

Cuddling with your sister sounds much less degenerate than getting a filthy cock up your ass

Flowers in the Attic has brother/sister incest so you could try that. It also has like 3 sequels and one of them stars Rose McIver who's a qt

No we have to stay strong and oppose if they try to push something like that down our throats. Fuck them gays too but that is already gone, if they pass incest, pedos will be next in line wanting their rights as well and after them who knows what. We have to stay on God's road as long as possible.

Fetish of kings you stupid normalfag.

fictional incest = hot
real life incest = always gross

As long as it's just cuddling...

I want my sperm to cuddle my sister's eggs tbqh.

Agree completely, it's a fun fetish because of the forbidden aspect, and xev's hide and seek makes me come buckets, but thinking about being with my actual sister makes me incredibly flaccid

What about polygamy? Religious people (mormons, muslims...) love it, so it must be deeply moral. The bigger the family the better.

Its allowed in Islam but there are strict requirements to marrying more than one woman, as the man must treat them equally financially and in terms of support given to each wife. Pretty much you have to be wealthy and afford everything the same for every wife. If you'll shower one wife with goods and others starve, then just keep that one.

are we all not polygamous already?

not all are attracted towards their brother and/or sister, towards same sex, towards kids, but when you're in "love" with someone, do you think only about being with and/or fucking him/her all the time?

Dogtooth.

It's about an over-protective Father who has never let his kids leave the house. The father gives the Son a choice of which of his Sisters he wants to fuck, cue: incest sex scene

Hotel New Hampshire was kind of positive in it's portray of incest.

youtube.com/watch?v=yM4Taml4-Fc

Also Sister My Sister.

Nah it should stay taboo because that makes it hotter.
The whole its forbidden and nobody should ever find out aspect is what makes it the true patrician fetish.

t. Someone who knows his shit

>tfw xev is back

> you know at this point we're basically not even related

Family members fucking each other (consensually, as adults) do not incur the psychological damage that pedophilia does.

This argument is retarded

>Says Kino on the poster

If only Alison Tyler came back, she was the GOAT mommy.

>tall
>huge tits
>curvy as fuck
>mommy-looking face

I love how people always say incest is wrong but can't point out why. Even if they are religious.

there is really nothing wrong with it, but the social taboo makes it sooo much hotter.

Those movies are hilarious.