obscene
unamerican
paranoid
bigot
illegitimate
schizophrenic
xenophobe
Donald Trump

Attached: 1501687560267.jpg (664x569, 69K)

You forgot President of the United States of America

No I didn't.

And STILL... Your President

You’re a fucking dumbass. Go to a communist country and have a good time

Go live in Venezuela, faggot, if you hate the leader B

The cult: We really like him! Gosh, he's great! Me so gullible! Feed me more tripe!

I bet you hated Obama and didn't move to Hungary, hey, twinkles?

A perfect reflection of those who voted for him

I don’t give a fuck about none of that. Trump is entertainment.

Explain to me what Trump policies have actually had a negative effect on your life?

Did he subsidize high scrap prices driving up used car prices and making a beater to drive to work no longer affordable for you?

Did his policies cause your heathcare premiums to increase a few hundred percent?

Could it be the record unemployment and negative economic growth we've been experiencing?

Did he increase your taxes?

Did he fine you for opting out of the health care plan you can no longer afford?

Attached: 1520657338495.jpg (960x846, 151K)

And here, we see the final stage of Trump Derangement Syndrome, or TDS. When the psychosis becomes too severe, the patient is often only able to speak in ‘sentences’ made up of a singular word. They have a strong tendency prattle on endlessly, often using words incorrectly and saying things that simply don’t make any sense at all. The patient may also show a pattern of diagnosing others, though woefully untrained in doing so, with serious and often antisocial mental iIlnesses. It’s believed they do this because of paranoia, and because of a deeply-rooted superiority complex. Unfortunately, the disease is almost certainly terminal at this stage. The physician may rest assured, knowing that there is nothing to be done. The patient’s cognitive function, through nature or nurture, has been corrupted so thoroughly that the best we can do is to make them comfortable. ...even if that means lying to them and playcating their most nonsensical delusions.

Nobody cares faggot.

Attached: 5CC9E522-7E33-476A-9EB4-50CF138F297C.png (805x851, 89K)

*scans*
>Schizo
Must be half decent if people supporting psychology don't like him.

Hell, I like half those insults.
>Homophobe
Yep, yep. I don't want someone ok with the gay presiding over anything. Rape is rape and all gay shit is rape.

OP you really just started this thread because you're getting humiliated in your other retarded thread? No wonder Trump had zero problem defeating your Queen in 2016. You 'Murican leftists are deranged.

cry louder, leftard

And yours, so bend over and take it.

Get Finessed fag. lol

Two term president...

Your president. Get rekt nigger

Attached: itchecksout.jpg (640x414, 64K)

I keep asking people who hate Trump exactly what he's done to be a bad president. Our economy is thriving right now and I've never seen so many businesses with "now hiring" signs. My tax returns are on track to be the biggest returns I've ever received.

I'll wait.