Terrorist attacks weekly

>terrorist attacks weekly
>niggers killing cops daily
>trump still losing to hillary

I think it's time to give up on Trump, everyone was saying just wait for the next terrorist attacks and wait for the next nigger outburst. Well, that happened numerous times and he's still losing by a landslide.

*sigh*

I miss Cruz. He was actually leading in the polls.

>Leaf

>Sigh
Back to plebbit

as if my flag discredits the truth

i just gave up on trump. i watched every rally, interview and conference but it's just over.

trump couldn't even gain ground from these recent events. it's over.

give up and prepare for 2020.

The election isn't until November, Wang. The polls are still close and the popular vote doesn't even matter so I'm not really concerned about daddy not winning.

Literally leaves

>An actual leaf, on a flag, of a country
Who cares, she is only ahead by 3 points, and when Hillary sends America into the ground, people will rebel, a civil war will start. Then, that's when America will TRULY be great. I almost want to see Hillary become president, just so I can see the disaster she will create.

>*sigh*

Seriously, how is it that 100% of leafs are retarded

>A FUCKING LEAF
We don't need your defeatism here, Trudeau. If Hillary gets indicted for the actions of the CF before election night, we win.

>leaf
>*sigh*
Sup Forums needs to build a wall.

Weak ass leaf fag bait.
We all know the polls are oversampled.

don't you have exams to study for Mohammed?

cucks dont admit they are wrong.... they just move to the suburbs

>tripfagging

Go back

meant for

I think polls are the most manipulated pieces of 'data' ever.

All you ever have to do is just view the sample size of the poll. Almost all of the polls I've seen for everything this cycle have been a pool of ~ 1,000 people. Give me a fucking break!

Holy fuck you guys are retarded.

Polls are usually 5-10 days behind events given how long it must take to get a certain amount of people to respond to polls

Sage.

OH SHIIIITTT
Now I'm a #cruzmissile

You don't have a say in this.
>A FUCKING LEAF

>44-37=1

The level of shilling going on right now is getting out of hand. Trump is not losing.

Why is there such a disparity in the polls?

You'd have to look at the exact wording of the questions, the areas they poll, the exact time of day they poll, etc.

For instance, if you call people at 11:00, most working adults will be... AT WORK!

>There are lies, damn lies and then there are statistics.

Make like your flag and fucking leaf