Why are Asians who move to America are much more successful than blacks?

Why are Asians who move to America are much more successful than blacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wefUbNzzonE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia#Economy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they are smarter, work harder and don't rely on government handouts

They work. Too bad their kids become SJWs now. They used to respect their parents.

/thread

Because they're not niggers.

Blacks didn't move to America.

The vast majority of them grew up on welfare, and many government programs fast-track people onto welfare if they are children of welfare recipients, creating a permanent NEET population.

If we shipped all the blacks out to Liberia and told them "If you wanna get back, come over here on your own and apply for citizenship the hard way", we'd only get the most dedicated ones back, too.

fucking yellow niggers

This. The Asians at my work are easily among the hardest working there. Plus they actually know how to blend in with American culture and appreciate being part of this country.

Because they work hard (albeit inefficient) and they demand more from their children.

They came from a land where you worked all day for 15 cents an hour or die. Teaches a great work ethic.

All the African immigrants I know are very successful, doctors, engineers, etc. Its only native blacks and E African refugees that have serious problems.

Even blacks that move to america are more successful than native blacks.

Two words
Work. Ethic.

Sure they are hard working.

They also cheat, lie and steal.

Having a white population sustain itself is still a million times better than chinks immigrants.

t. vancouver resident

>t. Mouen Wang Chung

welfare keeps people in poverty due to limits on income.
if someone were to make more income in a month if flags the welfare recipent and thus pulls the rug underneath and living expenses cannot be paid.

They work and get educated

youtube.com/watch?v=wefUbNzzonE

6:45

>Having a white population sustain itself
name a country that sustained itself that was white. they depend on exploitation of other races. literally parasites.

Because the nigger equivalent of Asians don't leave their shitty country.

Doesn't have to be parasitic. It can be symbiotic.

Nearly all Spanish colonies worked well.

they're ludicrously talented and smart with out even trying also

>EE degree in 2 years
>already a consultant millionaire
>grandmaster in Starcraft on first month playing
>wins scratch lottery as a passtime

Blacks who move to America from Africa, at least Nigeria and Ethiopia, actually tend to do alright, it's ones born here that don't do well.

>Having a white population sustain itself is still a million times better than chinks immigrants.
Nope. I live in a small city that's 99% white and there are bums and junkies everywhere. Downtown isn't safe.

hmmmm does the problem then have to do with living in cohesion with a people who enslaved your ancestors or possibly some sort of uniquely American influence on its African population.

with enough work, that town could certainly become better, and it could be all white. Australia proves that.

It's called welfare.

Ain't no comfy welfare in Africa giving you free cell phones and data plans, a free house, and enough sugar-rich food and TV to let you sit at home doing nothing.

Because Blacks in America are slaves whereas Asians are from respectable backgrounds.

More successful than whites too

Selection bias. Most black Americans can be traced back to slaves that were brought here. You can just compare the economic successes of recent African immigrants to black Americans for proof. Likewise, most Asian immigrants come here of their own accord. The groups that came here as part of refugee resettlement (notably the Hmong and the Vietnamese) do have more troubles with crime than others.

Nothing more needs to be said /thread

because Asians aren't Blacks.

and when the mexican's take over they'll call it nation building too.

australia gets handouts from britian. you dont have shit
" Australia has among the highest house prices and some of the highest household debt levels in the world.[202]"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia#Economy

>S8USLfTf
Blacks in US are smarter than African blacks.

Genetics

Natural intelligence. Same reason that Jews were locked up in camps but dominate in most fields.

The real questions is: Why are they more successful than Whites?

Switzerland

Only the smartest nigs get to move to America from Africa. The descendants of slaves weren't selected for their intelligence.

source? most of the African immigrants I know start businesses or at least find steady work. The ones from better-off backgrounds work in high skill professions like programming or medicine.

In the DC area, there are a lot of black Americans and a lot of African immigrants. Guess which group is always doing stupid shit and committing crimes?

Lots of Africans from Africa are successful, but blacks born in America are just idiots.

>people who work are more successful than people who don't work
huh, truly forces one's neurons to fire

Are they also kangs?

Works pretty good in texas, hermano.

obviously they didn't get oppressed, and were able to keep all their kang sheet that the white devils took.

>a lot of African immigrants
>A record 3.8 million black immigrants live in the United States today

b-but many Filipino in America

This is incorrect, Africans in the US are smarter than Africans in Africa, African immigrants are not the average African.

>implying flips aren't the most powerful race in the world

>They actually know how to blend in with American culture and appreciate being part of this country.

I disargee with this, I grew up in SoCal where Asians where insular and fuck and considered themselves superior to Americans in every way(then why aren't we trying to get into their countries? But I digress)

At least they understand the value of hard work and have an entrepreneurial spirit and most importantly consider anything like nigger behavior outrageously shameful.

Asiabros are fine as long as they don't fuck with my livlihood, if they wanna make little chinatowns all over the place that's cool, more good authentic restaurants anyways.

They work harder, plain and simple. My girlfriend's dad was a Laotian refugee and he's one of the hardest working me. I've ever met. He's honestly taught me more practical knowledge than my own father has.

Not to mention he's an Asian redneck who fishes and dips 24/7, so he's already bro-tier.

It's this. There's a huge bias in legal immigration for intelligence and work ethic.

Asians typically move to the US for graduate school. African Americans are descendants of people whose were imported for their resistance to malaria

>Laotian
You literally can't immigrate to the US from Africa if you aren't above average.

Legally.

But user. The African Americans built America of their own volition.
But honestly, have you ever heard of Asians in industry jobs in America?
The same applies here. Both whites and blacks do the heavy lifting and Asians (our type of Asians) just cream off the top at the fuel pump, mini-market and take-away.
They focus on being mark-up merchants AND often have connections to the suppliers of the world.

Illegally costs too much capital, if you had that capital you wouldn't be average.

We're a raft ride away from Haiti, Jamaica, etc...

They actually have a family tradition, whereas the blacks don't.

I'm not sure you can do it right now if you decided to move here, but i know plenty of asian families here that have some superb supermarket brands, or more near-port jobs. And they're all family or close friends too. You can tell those people work like mad. Some faggots here could learn a thing or two from them.
t. Totally not Sun Ce guys

Probably. We would have been better off keeping them as slaves then.

Because immigrating to a first-world country as an SE Asian isn't as simple as jumping the border, so they actually have to have qualifications.