Finn is Landos son

Finn is Landos son

Attached: E643777A-0D51-4FFA-A86A-D221CE57078A.jpg (640x360, 16K)

• Rey is Palpatine's granddaughter, one of her parents is the descendant of Palpatine and gets killed off by a Sith dagger. You can see the dagger on the trailers.
• Luke and Leia knew all along Rey was Palpatine's granddaughter this is why Leia sends her to Luke, and this is why Luke does not want to train her. Not only Rey is not NO ONE anymore, she is the related to the Devil basically.
• Palpatine is back ON THE FLESH, this pisses me off so hard because it basically negates Anakin's/Darth Vader's sacrifice on RoTJ. He spent all this time in some unknown planet building his fleet and army. (See the Troopers and Star Destroyers)
• Snoke is just some puppet of Palpatine, he has a collection of failed Snoke clones in some lab.
• Rey heavily struggles with the dark side the entire movie, she almost kills Chewie in one scene by accidentally using force lighting on a ship where he was at.
• Kylo gets beaten down by Rey in a fight (you can see it on the trailers, with the waves hitting a ship). While he is laying there almost dead, Han Solo comes back as a force ghost to tell him it is not too late to come back to the light side. Kylo then throws his lightsaber away and goes to help Rey.
• After beating Kylo, Rey is scared to use the force again, because she is losing control and tapping into the dark side. Rey goes back to Ach-to, where she is comforted by Luke. Luke then raises his X-Wing from the water (another retcon) so Rey can join her friends in fighting the First Order
• Rey goes to battle Palpatine and Kylo goes in to help Rey. Before, however, he fights all the Knights of Ren just using the force and his fists.
• Rey and Kylo fight Palpatine, but Palps uses them both to rejuvenate himself. He then throws Kylo off a cliff, never to be seen again.
• Rey is laying on the ground almost dying until she hears Leia, Luke and some other jedi voices. She rises and deflects Palpatine's lighting back at him. He dies.

>han solo as a force ghost
I really hope you’re bullshitting me or this movie is gonna make me kill myself.

I hope this isn't true but can't say I would be surprised.

>Finn is Landos son

that's so weak why not make him his own character

>Kylo never to be seen again

WWWWHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ

Kylo and Rey start time traveling to fix what they see as mistakes locking themselves in an eternal battle that in itself balances the force

You mean "one of lando's kids"

Lets remember he's blacj

Well we also know there's a chick whose Lando's daughter. She leads the cavalry charge on the side of the spaceship

lol can you imagine palpatine topping some bitch.

"stroke my cock. DEW IT!"

And this is what happens when you try to make a trilogy swapping between several different people and have literally no plan.

..Oh wait, they were offered a plan by Lucas but they scrapped it and decided to scrap it and instead use whatever came out thier out their ass as they went along.

It's not their fault they can't come up with a good story. In the executive producer Kathleen Kennedy's own words:

"There’s no source material. We don’t have comic books. We don’t have 800-page novels. We don’t have anything other than passionate storytellers who get together and talk about what the next iteration might be.”

So can you really blame them?

Yes. They had years to set up a story and then follow through to make the films but they wanted to cash in as soon as possible and we now have disjointed mess of a trilogy.

>writers can't write
>can you really blame them?
Yes. Yes actually that is their job.

Attached: 1575248818435.jpg (1000x1000, 304K)

Holy fucking kek that's embarrassing

>no source material/books/comics
>Han Solo still has a son who turns to the dark side just like in the "legends" books

This bitch is literally retarded.

The only 2 negroes in the galaxy, makes sense

Because... REMEMBER LANDO?

she's just making excuses because nothing from the old books is canon anymore even though they've been picking and pulling little details from them, she just can't admit it because then disney would have to pay royalties to the authors of that content.

Bet he didn’t pay child support either.

toppest kek fren

Oh golly gee fucking gosh - having to pay royalties on good material vs this SJW pandering bullshit shitfest that Star Wars was turned into thanks to that Jew cocksucker JJ Shitbrams.
I feel so bad for those big nosed fucks that they might have had to give up a few fucking shekels.
Oh noooo.

Oh come. No man or god could have followed up thr shit fest that was the Last Jedi.

Tfa was fine except for the Stsrkiller subplot which wasnt needed at all, but at least it ended with the mysteries of Snoke and Reys parents etc.

Then Rians turn came to play in the sandbox and decided no one can get to play in it after hes done.

Ultimately its Kathleen's fault for allowing the last Jedi to be released as it was , but I don't blame Abrams in the slightest

that's how corporations work dude. Wtf did I even just read?

If they can find a way around giving other people money while they profit they will. Disney also just plagiarized a bunch of ship designs from a bunch of fan artists and used them in their new comics.

I don't even think that's how the Force works...